...Military Space Plane (X-37b) to Launch February 26

Old December 18th 08, 07:41 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.station,sci.military.naval
Pat Flannery

Default ...Military Space Plane (X-37b) to Launch February 26

Jeff Findley wrote:
To edit OM's list, Fred McCall isn't killfile worthy, IMHO. I've not
decided about Ian Parker yet. But in addition to everyone else on OM's
list, I've got a whole bunch more...

Maxson
cosmic lifeform
Willie Mookie

William Mook can actually be fun to read; if you want thinking that's
outside the box, that's the place to go...it's not only out of the box,
it's heading toward Alpha Centauri at around .9 C. :-D

Pat
Old December 19th 08, 01:47 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.station,sci.military.naval
jonathan[_3_]

"Fred J. McCall" wrote in message
OM wrote:

:On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 09:13:50 -0500, "Jeff Findley"
wrote:
:
:It's hopeless to correct Bob Haller. He's a well known net kook who's logic
:and reasoning skills are hopelessly flawed. That's why he's in most
:everyone's killfile.
:
:...And for the record, here's who's in most people's killfiles:
:
:Bbo Hallr (Bob Haller)
:Ian Parker
:Eric Chomko
:Fred McCall
:"kT" (Elfnazi, Tommy Lee Elfritz)
:"Proponent"
:"American"
:"jonathan"
:
:...And, of course, Brad Guth.
:
:...What other *******s am I missing here?
:

Oh, look. Here comes one now.

What I find interesting about this thread is that this 'list'
is almost becoming longer than the clique which is writing it.

So your attempt to 'own' this ng is turning into little more
than noise from the fringe. The true regulars here
are above that sort of thing.

Not to mention the whole idea of 'censoring' or attacking others on
usenet is a double edged sword ya know.

It's really easy for someone to cross post anonymously to binary sites
and such. And end up with an ng where it takes a thousand clicks
to get past the spam and find the first text post. It's people like you
that invite that kind of thing. And as a long time regular here, I resent
the fact your 'lists' and general hostility could end up ruining
this ng for everyone. I would like to ask that you either become
a little more open minded/friendly, or take it elsewhere.

: OM

only stupid."
-- Heinrich Heine

Old December 19th 08, 02:26 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.station,sci.military.naval
jonathan[_3_]

jonathan non grata wrote in message
On Thu, 18 Dec 2008 19:47:53 -0500, "jonathan"
wrote:

What I find interesting about this thread is that this 'list'
is almost becoming longer than the clique which is writing it.

That's because dogsucking trolls like you have run all the good
regulars off.
If you all had just died and disappeared, sci.space.*
would be a far better place today. What makes it even more a tragedy
is that you *******s *know* what you've done and you actually have
achieved orgasms over it.

There is a real Hell, and it awaits every single one of you trolls.

You're the troll. And any casual look at the meaning of the word
'troll' shows this is true. A troll is something decidedly mean
spirited, meant to embarrass others and typically uses deception
of some sort to pull it off. A nasty, not friendly, practical joke
meant to drive people away.

Your posts are certainly mean spirited and they embarrass me as a
regular of this ng. And are meant to empty out the ng. I've seen it
many times, ng's die because of the efforts of a few to keep it
to themselves.

It's that childishness that drives people away.

Not the rants or rudeness.

Old December 19th 08, 03:36 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.station,sci.military.naval
Alan Erskine[_2_]

"jonathan" wrote in message
It's that childishness that drives people away.

No; it's dickheads like you with your 'financial' posts to this group. It's
dickheads like you who continue to post to this forum with off-topic
rubbish.

You are a troll.

You are a dickhead.

You are scum.

Old December 20th 08, 01:19 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.station,sci.military.naval
jonathan[_3_]

"Alan Erskine" wrote in message
"jonathan" wrote in message
It's that childishness that drives people away.

No; it's dickheads like you with your 'financial' posts to this group.

Oh, you mean the posts where I share my personal stock trading system
with the group, a system that I've demonstrated is good for 10% a week?
And is easy enough for a child to use?

Is that what ticks you off?

Sharing freely a way to make an income until senility just in case
someone here might find it helpful? The fact you somehow find
that offensive says far more about you. Everyone knows I post
off topic sometimes. It's really not all that hard to click the mouse
past any poster you're not interested in reading.

It's dickheads like you who continue to post to this forum with off-topic
rubbish.

You are a troll.

You are a dickhead.

You are scum.

You said dickhead twice, it seems I've hit a nerve~

Old December 20th 08, 03:47 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.station,sci.military.naval
Kevin Willoughby

jonathan wrote:
A troll is something decidedly mean
spirited, meant to embarrass others and typically uses deception
of some sort to pull it off.

uh, no. That's not what the word means.

*ploink*

--
Kevin Willoughby lid

It doesn't take many trips in Air Force One
to spoil you. -- Ronald Reagan
Old December 20th 08, 04:20 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.station,sci.military.naval
george

On Dec 20, 1:19*pm, "jonathan" wrote:

Oh, you mean the posts where I share my personal stock trading system
with the group, a system that I've demonstrated is good for 10% a week?
And is easy enough for a child to use?

In reading your statement its apparent you are obviously prone to
Freudian slips.
The only character in the US who claimed a 10% return is under house
arrest
Old December 20th 08, 07:46 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.station,sci.military.naval
American Eagle

george wrote:
On Dec 20, 1:19 pm, "jonathan" wrote:

Oh, you mean the posts where I share my personal stock trading system
with the group, a system that I've demonstrated is good for 10% a week?
And is easy enough for a child to use?

In reading your statement its apparent you are obviously prone to
Freudian slips.
The only character in the US who claimed a 10% return is under house
arrest

Yes... Under $50 million property bond and stuck in a crappy $7 million
shack. Poor devil.. Can't even get out to work off all the Gourmet foods
the Chef is setting before him. Thats whathappens when you set up
oversight manned by Jews.. Other Jews rape our treasury without even a
whimper from the watchdogs. Hmmm... Bush loaded the Whitehouse with
AIPAC Jews and now Obama is doing the same thing. Will this country
never learn. We blew it by not electing Mitt Romney or Ron Paul or... ?????
Old December 20th 08, 01:25 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.station,sci.military.naval
Alan Erskine[_2_]

"American Eagle" wrote in message
Yes... Under $50 million property bond and stuck in a crappy $7 million
shack. Poor devil.. Can't even get out to work off all the Gourmet foods
the Chef is setting before him. Thats whathappens when you set up
oversight manned by Jews.. Other Jews rape our treasury without even a
whimper from the watchdogs. Hmmm... Bush loaded the Whitehouse with AIPAC
Jews and now Obama is doing the same thing. Will this country never learn.
We blew it by not electing Mitt Romney or Ron Paul or... ?????

Wow; you really are sick.