best site for daily schedule of rover activity?

Old January 4th 04, 05:24 PM
bob

Default best site for daily schedule of rover activity?

what are the web sites people are using to keep track of the rover's daily
schedule. I am having trouble finding a concise list of mars sunrise,
earthrise, earthset, sunset (and orbiter relay passes)

gotto organize my day, don't want to miss anything....

Old January 5th 04, 02:52 AM
Christopher M. Jones

"bob" wrote in message . rr.com...
what are the web sites people are using to keep track of the rover's daily
schedule. I am having trouble finding a concise list of mars sunrise,
earthrise, earthset, sunset (and orbiter relay passes)

gotto organize my day, don't want to miss anything....

Get it straight from the Horse's mouth:
http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/home/index.html
Old January 5th 04, 01:16 PM
bob

i have, but this site is the one that frustrates me the most, there is
nothing on there that tells what the schedule for the day is!

"Christopher M. Jones" wrote in message
om...

. rr.com...