Energy that's between us and our moon

Old March 10th 07, 06:38 PM posted to sci.environment,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.philosophy.tech
Brad Guth[_2_]

Default Energy that's between us and our moon

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:94029b9d100828ee84bca65f5ec75f6b.49644@mygate .mailgate.org

Besides there being a great deal of clean and renewable energy that's
between Earth and our so unusually massive and nearby moon, this is only
a small portion of what the Usenet shadow contains, that which these
MI/NSA spooks and moles are so deathly afraid of.

According to Isaac Asimov, and a few others, there's roughly 50e12
tonnes or m3 of water within Earth's wussy atmosphere. (imagine how much
of that buoyant yet merely acidic upper cloud filled atmosphere of Venus
might offer)

Just for the fun of knowing what's what; It has been calculated that a
smooth Earth would become entirely covered by 8,800' or 2.682 km of
water (that's excluding atmospheric water and a few other volumes, much
of which exist underground).

There has been over 170 terrestrial magnetic flips (much like the one
we're about to go through, and hopefully recover from without our SAA,
moon, solar and of those cosmic rads exceeding our extremely frail DNA
limits). As it stands, 10,000 folks die for receiving too much
radiation as is, and our SAA contour is simply lethal to the likes of
ISS/ESS as is.

Of new life and if need be evolved as new and improved life is NOT
always the least bit dependent upon o2, as there are a good many
micro-organisms and of a few larger than micro that can only survive in
the absence of o2, or that of nearly zilch worth of o2.

Human and most certainly ET intelligent design can apply a good number
of modifications to a given code of DNA, so as to best adapt that DNA's
host to whatever environment that's other than what we on Earth so
admirer and/or insist that all other worthy life must adapt to.

This real form of ongoing intelligent design and subsequent application
of technology can certainly give new meaning as to sustaining other life
not as we know of, or even as for sustaining that life exactly as
snookered and dumbfounded as we know of, as for such existence made
possible for the task of having to survive upon worlds other than Earth,
or certainly of affording way better odds than that of moonsuit
buut-naked walking upon our physically dark and nasty moon.

Since there is still no physics of local planetology telling us
otherwise, much like appreciating the vast bulk of our deposited oceans,
whereas most of Earth's salt is also a deposit, rather than having
emerged from within the planetology workings of Earth. For example;
thus far Mars hasn't nearly the ratio of salt, yet our moon is still
losing its salt.

Since there is still nothing as having provided objective proof of our
truly massive and nearby moon being around prior to the very last ice
age this planet will ever see, it stands to good reason that our moon
simply represents a relatively newish arrival. Of its gravity and tidal
forced thermal/energy affects upon Earth (inside and out) is the primary
reason or culprit as to why this energy starved orb of ours is
continually thawing out from that very last ice age, and of course
modern humanity has been doing all that it can, as to continually erode,
bulk thermal energy pollute, having further contributed via sooty
surface and atmospheric deposits, and otherwise having chemically
polluted, plus radium and other radioactive element polluted our surface
environments, and thereby having traumatised critical life forces (such
as diatoms) and subsequently expediting our demise via the ongoing
melting of whatever dirty snow and ice is left. Are we good at
pillaging, raping and summarily trashing mother Earth, or what! Could
we have accomplished it any faster? (I don't think so)

As our artificially induced erosion continues and ice melts, eventually
we'll obtain 50 meters of extra ocean depth to deal with. Antarctica
will become viable real estate to behold.

Intelligent life on Venus isn't likely as easy as I may have suggested,
as for starters you'd have to be real smart, and/or otherwise advanced
enough in your local or forced evolution in order to deal with all of
that spare and essentially renewable energy. In either case, that
criteria pretty much eliminates the vast bulk of our human species, if
not entirely.

With faith-based whatever that's in charge of promoting greed, arrogance
and bigotry is most likely why the human species will not likely advance
beyond the point of our mutual demise, and no ET worth their salt would
dare to intervene unless to prevent our perverted and/or snookered and
thus easily dumbfounded mindset from escaping this Earth.

If there was ever objective proof of intelligent design's what not to
do, as such it would have to be with this faith based species of
humanity that has infested Earth. Perhaps ETs have learned from their
mistakes, whereas newer worlds or of terraformed/salvaged worlds are
simply less focused upon taking advantage of one another, and otherwise
less inclined to traumatising and otherwise trashing their environment.

Those few of us (0.0001% or at best one out of a million) that actually
gives a tinkers damn, apparently we or any of our silly notions don't
count, which is more than good reason enough for the keeping of humanity
sequestered or otherwise incarcerated for life upon this world that's
failing us in more ways than most would care to appreciate.
-
Brad Guth