Memorial Day for Universe

Old May 30th 05, 01:23 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Default Memorial Day for Universe

As long as the world's great tanks of water used to detect proton
decay are showing us protons do not decay we have to relate that to our
universe Bert

Old May 30th 05, 05:47 PM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

As long as the world's great tanks of water used to detect proton
decay are showing us protons do not decay we have to relate that to our
universe Bert

nightbat

Everything wants do quantum uniform energy decay Officer Bert,
it's the immense time or reciprocal energy element needed to do so that
tricks the mind into thinking the Universe is static.

carry on,
the nightbat
Old May 30th 05, 09:42 PM
Double-A

"So where is Twittering on this beautiful holiday?"
~ Molly

"O she's such a sleepy head!"
~ Folly

"Never does anything except go to Borders."
~ Polly

"We should climb to a hill top, spread a blanket, and have a picnic on
a day like this!"
~ Molly

"Heck, yeah! A loaf of bread, bottle of wine, and a bucket of KFC!"
~ Polly

"I remember just such an picnic with an bottle of brandy."
~ Double-A

"Twittering prefers French cognac at such occasions. Just see "The
Lamentation". She sees tempests brewing in her snifter!"
~ Folly

"A tempest in a snifter?"
~ Double-A

"Heck, yeah!"
~ Folly

"At the picnic I remember, the idyllic mood was broken when I was
descended upon by harpies!"
~ Double-A

"Harpies?"
~ Molly

"Yeah! She said, 'You have satellites!'
I replied, 'Never mind them. Fifty years from now, we won't even
remember them.'
She said, 'They'll remember you!'"
~ Double-A

"Ah, such reveries, but what of today?"
~ Polly

"Today, we have now. Before it slips through our fingers, what can we
make of it?"
~ Molly

Old May 30th 05, 10:11 PM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:

[...]

Leave the sleeping beauty for now Officer Double-A for she
stayed up all night keeping the nightbat company. Forgive me for her
Angelic rhymes help the night pass quickly but leaves her weak with
sleep. I have that effect, for I either frighten or put many to sleep
with their trying to follow my mysterious night action ways.

carry on,
the nightbat
Old May 30th 05, 11:28 PM
Double-A

nightbat wrote

nightbat

Leave the sleeping beauty for now Officer Double-A for she
stayed up all night keeping the nightbat company. Forgive me for her
Angelic rhymes help the night pass quickly but leaves her weak with
sleep. I have that effect, for I either frighten or put many to sleep
with their trying to follow my mysterious night action ways.

carry on,
the nightbat

Yeah, let her slumber and sleep.

Perhaps she dreams of Morning Wood where she is Princess of the realm.
Within whose wilds the hornied Satyrs still room, and wood and water
nymphs still cavort in the warmth of the noonday sun!

There faun and dewy-eyed dryad frolic away the hours, driven by the
seductive tones of Pan's shrill flute!

Double-A

Old May 30th 05, 11:46 PM
Double-A

And Leonardo ever plays in Sheep's Meadow,
Momentarily out of sight,
Lost in a greater scheme,
A much grander delight,
Our eyes too blinded by the light
To see his subtle shade upon the green.

Double-A

Old May 31st 05, 11:40 PM
marika

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
As long as the world's great tanks of water used to detect proton
decay are showing us protons do not decay we have to relate that to our
universe Bert

Thanks for the update. better if we had tanks of martinis. Keep those
cards and letters coming (you are too
young to remember the Dean Martin tv show - that's how he ended each show).

mk5000

"is it anything more than pure emotion, or prejudice dressed up after the
fact with reasons.
Perhaps it is true that when it comes to political decisions, one has a duty
to act on the best evidence available"--steven bratman

Old June 1st 05, 01:16 AM
Twittering One

And Leonardo ever plays in Sheep's Meadow,
Momentarily out of sight,
Lost in a greater scheme,
A much grander delight,
Our eyes too blinded by the light

[...]