Why is GOOGLE/NOVA Pro-Zion ?

Old June 20th 07, 03:25 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
[email protected]

Default Why is GOOGLE/NOVA Pro-Zion ?

On Jun 19, 8:18 pm, wrote:
On Jun 19, 8:09 pm, wrote:

Ever wondered what the term greatest work of art means?

Shouldn't you be building out of the ordinary windcupters and
fly with bare minimum tools?

Why should I be the only one knowing how to do that?

Should we go to another place in my deleted book?

Should we reconsider militancy? Look around. This is your
world without windcupters, redesigned windmills of all
irregular shapes. We are not under Earth people, we are
creatures of Star Trek, creatures of the endless skies of
Star Wars, or creatures of the roots inside icy moons?

Do you know how all these people were brought to this
icy Moon? One of the neanderthals 30 thousand years
ago was told of windcupters by somebody like me.
What following is an industrial revolution that lasted
only a few hundred years, sufficient to allow Neanderthals
to leave Europe and give place to the newcomer homo
sapiens. A species separated 700 thousand years ago,
all archiological evidence suggests that neanderthals vanished
all at once and were never seen again. Neanderthals had bigger
brains, and it is known today in science that Intelligence corresponds
to the gray matter. Beings you would think of as unevolved and
monkey-like, laid with white Northern skin hairlessly in the grasses
and cuddled one another, a more humble and gentle species of love.
Their humbleness is not caveman like but human oriented.

No. Intelligence does not allow death. It is where Bush's thoughts
began.
Did the neanderthals just die out? If they have the intelligence, can
they realize problems happening? They talked. They understood.
Did they have radical extremist leaders, a man named the great
promoteus who forsaw the great dangers arriving with the homo sapiens
and ran radical extremist preparations? No. They were better.
Actually the great promoteus was an inventor who did nothing all
day but rubbed two sticks together. One day to the greatest surprize
of all, the sticks he rubbed together created a fire. It was very
exciting
and a great celebration broke out. Everybody was partying and said:
We have to celebrate this event, let's eat somebody! Who should we
eat, somebody who does nothing all day... everybody looked at the
great promoteus. His body was soon rotating around the fire.........

The great promoteus sat on a hill top. He was a different man.

Were they all limited to childish drawings on the walls of caves? They
made jewlery, they had a perfect sense for art. Art corresponding to
their smaller tribal life, or as far as we know, their strong
characteristics
might have given rise to the European man's face we see today.

Neanderthals were shorter than today's humans but had strong
bones and large heads. Their skulls reminded us of
animals looking forward with a less prominent forehead and large
eye brows. They did not know today's humans. One skeleton
was found in Romania recently that was a mix of half human half
Neanderthal, meaning a quick blend might have occured as in
South America. There were no great religions as the USA that
kept a moral code and lawlateralism as a life excercize over millions,
moral codes that distance other cultures from mixing. Our imagination
tells us that if they suddenly disappeared, knowing our nature or the
tribal black people of the past as something that corresponded with
the wiping out of Neanderthals due to a great difference of genetical
and of appearance where people feel a sense of alien civilization
representing another intelligent species. Our only sub species,
vanished.
What would have life evolved to if the two species lived side by side?
Say during slavery and Julius Ceasar's time? One of the species would
be declared animalistic and killed off, and the more back we go, the
more barbarism we find. It is humanity that speaks against barbarisms,
even Jesus spoke of horrible things and he himself died myseriosly.

This is a special place down here. I am going to go with these
Australians, this one is barfighter George, that one is Johnny Depp,
he looks like him, he smokes a whole cigarette with a single drag
and wears punk metals on his wrist. He is a punk rock barbie with
punk hair, little Johnny.

Let's go guys, let's fly on to the longest mountain slopes, out of
this
place of mysery (and terror) that keeps all here.

I am sorry but hell is forever.

And in case I see you, good afternoon, good evening, and I'll bang
your
head in a brick wall.

Old June 20th 07, 03:30 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
[email protected]

On Jun 19, 8:18 pm, wrote:
On Jun 19, 8:09 pm, wrote:

[...]

We flew away with this NOVA music (I did it).

http://www.geocities.com/gb6724/iKEY_mp3_18.mp3

And now ladies and gentlemen, sports news.

Old June 20th 07, 03:39 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
gb6726

On Jun 19, 8:18 pm, wrote:
On Jun 19, 8:09 pm, wrote:

[...]

Since you are in hell, I wrote you this one called: ripping your head
apart in where you are. The best alien music you will hear here with
full invasion loudness (dedicated in memory of the invasion of the
Iraq war playing Western music loudly upon military command accross
Iraqi villages). Maybe it is possible to enjoy alien music.

http://www.geocities.com/gb6726/iKEY_mp3_19.mp3 (two downloads/hour)

Old June 20th 07, 03:41 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
gb6726

On Jun 19, 8:39 pm, gb6726 wrote:
On Jun 19, 8:18 pm, wrote:

On Jun 19, 8:09 pm, wrote:

[...]

(played accross America with full volume)

Old June 20th 07, 03:58 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jun 19, 6:27 pm, Sjouke Burry
wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
Why is this

Mister guth, I advise you to take a vacation
in Israel, and start spouting there your crap.
Try and stay out of jail......

Are you suggesting that all Jews are bad folks? (I'm not)
-
Brad Guth

Old June 20th 07, 04:19 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
Sjouke Burry

BradGuth wrote:
On Jun 19, 6:27 pm, Sjouke Burry
wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
Why is this

Mister guth, I advise you to take a vacation
in Israel, and start spouting there your crap.
Try and stay out of jail......

Are you suggesting that all Jews are bad folks? (I'm not)
-
Brad Guth

You behave like an escaped NAZI from WW2
Old June 20th 07, 08:27 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

Anyone in Usenet land have a clue as to who or what gb#### is all
about?
-
Brad Guth

Old June 21st 07, 06:58 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
gb6726

"Wow, Are you sure? Terror-positively." -- big brother

http://www.geocities.com/gb6726/iKEY_mp3_19.mp3

Old June 21st 07, 09:00 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jun 20, 12:27 am, BradGuth wrote:
Anyone in Usenet land have a clue as to who or what gb#### is all
about?
-
Brad Guth

Why is gb#### getting moderated/banished by the Gods of Usenet?

Other than his/her weirdness or encrypted truths; what's up?
-
Brad Guth

Old June 21st 07, 09:03 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jun 19, 8:19 pm, Sjouke Burry
wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
On Jun 19, 6:27 pm, Sjouke Burry
wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
Why is this
Mister guth, I advise you to take a vacation
in Israel, and start spouting there your crap.
Try and stay out of jail......

Are you suggesting that all Jews are bad folks? (I'm not)
-
Brad Guth

You behave like an escaped NAZI from WW2

In other words, too much truth is perhaps too much of a good thing.

Are you suggesting there never were and still are no such bad Jews?
-
Brad Guth