Easy Steps To Save Energy

Old October 24th 08, 06:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
payboll

Default Easy Steps To Save Energy

Economy is going down, everyone's asking what to do now and what's
going to happen. One of the issues that is a big concern is what's
going to happen with energy, water, gas and overally with all of these
bills. I just wanted to start saving energy and made some research on
the topic and actually created a blog with a few steps that could be
really useful to save energy from home. I totally suggest you to check
them out:

http://stepstosaveenergy.blogspot.com/

To save energy is notonly a matter of economy but to also save the
planet. We all know about the problems the earth is facing due to
global warming, the greenhouse effect and all that things. Actually
one of the issues that affect the most is the waste of energy, so
let's try to save energy, money and the planet.
Old October 24th 08, 07:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Too bad there is NO GLOBAL WARMING! lmao!

An ice age is coming!

Earliest snowfall in Boise, ID. Coldest early temperatures in Juneau,
AK. North Pole sea ice reforming faster than normal. Very early
snowfall in the upper midwest. The glaciers aren't melting.

Saul Levy