When hop? SN11 test flight today.

Old March 29th 21, 01:08 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default When hop? SN11 test flight today.

LIVE: Starship SN11 Test Flight, Scheduled for Mar 29, 2021
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCUGKZFIcxk

From the above video description:

SpaceX is set to launch the Starship SN11 prototype to an altitude
of approximately 10 kilometers. A launch attempt is possible in
the afternoon local time on Monday. However, as with testing,
there is always a chance that teams could decide to stand down
and try again on a different day.

This original content is copyrighted to NASASpaceflight
(NASASpaceflight.com) and is not to be reused in any form without
explicit permission.

Jeff
Old March 29th 21, 04:29 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Alain Fournier[_3_]

On Mar/29/2021 at 08:08, Jeff Findley wrote :

LIVE: Starship SN11 Test Flight, Scheduled for Mar 29, 2021
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCUGKZFIcxk

From the above video description:

SpaceX is set to launch the Starship SN11 prototype to an altitude
of approximately 10 kilometers. A launch attempt is possible in
the afternoon local time on Monday. However, as with testing,
there is always a chance that teams could decide to stand down
and try again on a different day.

This original content is copyrighted to NASASpaceflight
(NASASpaceflight.com) and is not to be reused in any form without
explicit permission.

They didn't mention how many launch attempt SN11 will do today? :-)

Alain Fournier

Old March 29th 21, 05:18 PM posted to sci.space.policy
snidely

On Monday or thereabouts, Alain Fournier asked ...
On Mar/29/2021 at 08:08, Jeff Findley wrote :

LIVE: Starship SN11 Test Flight, Scheduled for Mar 29, 2021
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCUGKZFIcxk

From the above video description:

SpaceX is set to launch the Starship SN11 prototype to an altitude
of approximately 10 kilometers. A launch attempt is possible in
the afternoon local time on Monday. However, as with testing,
there is always a chance that teams could decide to stand down
and try again on a different day.

This original content is copyrighted to NASASpaceflight
(NASASpaceflight.com) and is not to be reused in any form without
explicit permission.

They didn't mention how many launch attempt SN11 will do today? :-)

Now at 0. FAA inspector still waiting for his luggage at the Dallas
carousel.

/dps

--
"First thing in the morning, before I have coffee, I read the obits, If
I'm not in it, I'll have breakfast." -- Carl Reiner, to CBS News in
Old March 29th 21, 06:17 PM posted to sci.space.policy
David Spain

On 3/29/2021 8:08 AM, Jeff Findley wrote:

LIVE: Starship SN11 Test Flight, Scheduled for Mar 29, 2021
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCUGKZFIcxk

From NasaSpaceFlight.com:

https://www.nasaspaceflight.com/2021...ollout-follow/

Starship SN11 launch moved to Tuesday – Super Heavy BN1 rollout to follow

written by Chris Bergin

Starship SN11 is now tracking a Tuesday launch attempt. Following a
second static fire on Friday morning, with the firing of the repaired
SN46 Raptor, launch was set to take place later on Friday’s before
scrubbed to allow for additional checkouts to take place, setting up a
realigned Monday target, only for the launch to be moved to Tuesday
*after the FAA inspector failed to arrive on time*...

David (no comment) Spain
Old March 30th 21, 01:49 AM posted to sci.space.policy
David Spain

On 3/29/2021 12:18 PM, Snidely wrote:
/dps

--
"First thing in the morning, before I have coffee, I read the obits, If
I'm not in it, I'll have breakfast." -- Carl Reiner, to CBS News in 2015.

Apropos of this (and nothing else):
A few decades back I used to have my clock radio set to a local AM
station that was local in every sense of the word. Not even a network
affiliated station. Anyway, sometime between the hours of 7:00am and
7:30am they would broadcast the local town obituaries. It occurred to me
one morning (as do all my best ideas, usually while I'm in the shower)
that if I knew of anyone who was as demented as I was to wake up to this
station, to phone in a fake obit for them... Something that would
definitely make your morning memorable....

Dave

Old March 30th 21, 02:17 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Alain Fournier[_3_]

On Mar/29/2021 at 20:49, David Spain wrote :
On 3/29/2021 12:18 PM, Snidely wrote:
/dps

--
"First thing in the morning, before I have coffee, I read the obits,
If I'm not in it, I'll have breakfast." -- Carl Reiner, to CBS News in
2015.

Apropos of this (and nothing else):
A few decades back I used to have my clock radio set to a local AM
station that was local in every sense of the word. Not even a network
affiliated station. Anyway, sometime between the hours of 7:00am and
7:30am they would broadcast the local town obituaries. It occurred to me
one morning (as do all my best ideas, usually while I'm in the shower)
that if I knew of anyone who was as demented as I was to wake up to this
station, to phone in a fake obit for them... Something that would
definitely make your morning memorable....

I'm not sure if a respectable radio station would take an obit from a
random Joe. The one time I took care of such things, it was the funeral
home that sent the obit to the local newspapers. And the funeral home
wanted a body to start doing business, or more precisely, some paper
work telling them where they could go pickup the body and also showing
that I had some legal authority over that body. They told me that they
could not legally do much before they had that paper. The process might
be different in other jurisdiction.

Alain Fournier