Bad News for 'Moon Hoax' Buffs

Old March 7th 05, 03:27 AM
Darkwing \(Double Secret Disinformation Agent\)

Default Bad News for 'Moon Hoax' Buffs

"Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)" wrote in message
On Mon, 07 Mar 2005 01:49:51 GMT, Bunn E. Rabbit
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell in message
:

Foing said that each Apollo site, where the engine blast of the
two-person landing craft stirred up the landscape, could be worthwhile
targets for SMART-1 imaging.

Offishul VG Predicshun: The k00ks will claim the pictures are fake.
--
V.G.

They won't be fake, they will just send rockets with robots up there and put
a mock lander and rover up there and a "footbot" to put some shoe prints
around. DUH.

DW

Old March 7th 05, 07:34 AM
brumac

If you believe, no proof is necessary.
If you do not believe, no proof is sufficient

Offishul VG Predicshun: The k00ks will claim the pictures are

fake.
--

Vorpal

Old March 7th 05, 05:47 PM
Darkwing \(Double Secret Disinformation Agent\)

"C Sar" wrote in message

"Bunn E. Rabbit" wrote in message

Well, it looks like you Humans went to the Moon after all. But we
Animals were the first in space!

--
Bunn E. Rabbit

http://www.space.com/missionlaunches...oon_snoop.html

lots of links from the page

End of Conspiracy Theories? Spacecraft Snoops Apollo Moon Sites

what garbage. this piece does nothing to debunk the moon hoax
conspiracies:

"Given SMART-1's initial high orbit, however, it may prove difficult to
see
artifacts..."

and

"Anything left on the Moon cannot be resolved in any Hubble image,"
According to the Space Telescope Science Institute, which operates Hubble
for NASA. "It would just appear as a dot."

present lies to cover past lies. our most expensive telescopes can't
resolve
the landing site? rovers? flag? it's total bull****. man never went to
the
moon.

HEY ****HOLE.

Kook Moonhoax Stance #1, the flag waves (though the guys damn hand is on the
flag) so there is "air" in the studio.

So what happens when they drop the feather and hammer at the same time? They
hit the ground at the same time! Because there is no AIR RESISTANCE because
they are on the airless ****ing MOON!

You MOON kooks can't have it both ways! If NASA really did cover it up they
would have had an airless studio the whole time.

DW

Old March 7th 05, 09:06 PM
OG

"Uncle Al" wrote in message
The Hubble could not tolerate the light intensity even if it had the
resolution.

I don't know where this myth came from, but it's certainly not true.

http://hubblesite.org/newscenter/new...eases/1999/14/

There is also another myth that Hubble can't track the moon.

Old March 7th 05, 10:20 PM
brumac

Resolution Limit (Dawes Limit) = 116 / (aperture in mm)
Lets assume you can do way better than that in space and use
58 / aperture in mm
The HST has a main mirror diameter of 24000mm
So using the above figure the HST could resolve something .002
arcseconds across.

The moons perigee distance (from earth's centre) is 356000km, and the
HST orbits at 600km above the earths surface, or 13600km above the
earth's centre. So the closest it ever gets to the moon is 342400km.

The smallest thing it can see (in m) is tan(.002/3600) * 342400000
or 3.3m using our rediculously optimistic resolution capability.

Footprint? Flags? Landers? No.
Rover? Strongly doubt it, but might show as a blotch.

Also this would have to happen when the moon was at pergiee, and the
hubble directly between it and earth.

I'm sure if I've screwed up the math, I'll be corrected right smartly,
because this is Usenet, and everybody checks everybody's figures.

--V

Old March 8th 05, 12:00 AM
Darkwing \(Double Secret Disinformation Agent\)

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
roups.com...
Martin,

Of course, being the village idiot that I am,
Space Policy Sucks, while there's Life on Venus

I would pull that aluminum foil hat down extra tight tonight.

DW

Old March 8th 05, 04:51 AM
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

On Mon, 7 Mar 2005 11:47:40 -0500, "Darkwing \(Double Secret
Disinformation Agent\)" theducksmail"AT"yahoo.com wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell in message :

So what happens when they drop the feather and hammer at the same time? They
hit the ground at the same time! Because there is no AIR RESISTANCE because
they are on the airless ****ing MOON!

You MOON kooks can't have it both ways! If NASA really did cover it up they
would have had an airless studio the whole time.

They obviously used a MAGNET, YOU NASA STOOGE DICKHEAD!
--
V.G.

"i would blame them it they went on a holy jhiad and killed off all the infidels, would you?" - AssLexa's "200+" alien-implanted IQ jumps the rails and crashes into a grade school, killing all inside.

Change pobox dot alaska to gci.

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.
Old March 8th 05, 08:13 PM
Tom Kerr

ngs trimmed

In article .com, "Randy
Poe" wrote:

N:dlzc D:aol T:com (dlzc) wrote:
Dear Randy Poe:

This one?

URL:http://users.pandora.be/vdmoortel/di...onLanding.html
... rescued from vandals by Dirk Van de moortel.

Yes! Thank you. I've bookmarked all 3 of these now, and
am looking for other examples in the same genre.

Now, does anybody fan of old British kids TV remember
the name of those little characters?

The Clangers. I even remember watching that particular episode!
Old March 8th 05, 09:59 PM
Darkwing \(Double Secret Disinformation Agent\)

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
oups.com...
Sorry, I guess I'm not that smart.

What exactly did you mean by;

http://guthvenus.tripod.com/lunar-space-elevator.htm

Sounds like that "space-elevator" doesn't go to the top floor, if you know
what I mean.

DW

Old March 9th 05, 05:01 PM
Brad Guth

Hi borg DW,
Of course that elevator floor thing is a wee bit of a problem,
especially when those folks that are so snookered are walking the
64,000 km worth of steps when they could be taking the ride of their
lives.

You do realize that other than my LSE-CM/ISS there's no viable
fly-by-rocket alternative on the books for safely getting so much as a
robotic instrument onto the moon, or do you know something our NASA and
their USSR/Russian spooks don't?

Basic township that's situated upon Venus:
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-town.htm
Basic LSE (Lunar Space Elevator)
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/lunar-space-elevator.htm
Regards, Brad Guth / GASA-IEIS topics: