UFO Activities from Biblical Times (LONG TEXT)

Old December 25th 03, 04:41 AM
Kazmer Ujvarosy

Default UFO Activities from Biblical Times (LONG TEXT)

Old December 25th 03, 05:10 AM
Leonard Robinson

Ahem.

Did something happen so that we are not able to receive the Text?

--
Leonard C Robinson
"The Historian Remembers, and speculates on what might have been.

Old December 25th 03, 08:27 AM
Scott Hedrick

"Leonard Robinson" wrote in message
Ahem.

Did something happen so that we are not able to receive the Text?

THEY don't want you to know the TRUTH!
--
If you have had problems with Illinois Student Assistance Commission (ISAC),
please contact shredder at bellsouth dot net. There may be a class-action

Old December 25th 03, 08:39 AM
Derek Lyons

"Leonard Robinson" wrote:

Ahem.

Did something happen so that we are not able to receive the Text?

Let's hope so.

D.
--
The STS-107 Columbia Loss FAQ can be found
at the following URLs:

Text-Only Version:
http://www.io.com/~o_m/columbia_loss_faq.html

Enhanced HTML Version:

Corrections, comments, and additions should be
e-mailed to , as well as posted to
sci.space.history and sci.space.shuttle for
discussion.
Old December 25th 03, 11:08 AM
Jonathan Silverlight

In message , Derek Lyons
writes
"Leonard Robinson" wrote:

Ahem.

Did something happen so that we are not able to receive the Text?

Let's hope so.

But don't worry, you can always read it on sci.astro and sci.astro.seti,
where it's been multiple posted.
He screwed up the post to sci.space.shuttle, though.
A happy Christmas to all except spamming cranks!
--
Rabbit arithmetic - 1 plus 1 equals 10
Old December 25th 03, 07:38 PM
Pat Flannery

Leonard Robinson wrote:

Ahem.

Did something happen so that we are not able to receive the Text?

No... there weren't any UFO activities in the Bible.
And now, for UFO activities in the Koran:

Pat

Old December 25th 03, 09:00 PM
Scott Lowther

Pat Flannery wrote:

And now, for UFO activities in the Koran:

Pat

Pat was in the Koran? And was a UFO?

--
Scott Lowther, Engineer
Remove the obvious (capitalized) anti-spam
Old December 26th 03, 12:30 AM
Leonard Robinson

In the old Compuserve Space Flight Forum, ETOT/TXT appeared in the Archives.
I don't know if it is still there; I moved over to Usenet when I acquired my
Win98-based computer system and cable modem (after Northern Kentucky
acquired a new Area Code and you had to make a long distance call (per
Compuserve rules) to Cincinnati).

So hi ho to Sci. Astro, and the ETOT text file.

Old December 26th 03, 08:08 AM
Pat Flannery

Scott Lowther wrote:

And now, for UFO activities in the Koran:

Pat

Pat was in the Koran? And was a UFO?

May a perverted camel develop an unhealthy affection for your armpit. :-)

Karnak The Magnificent

Old December 26th 03, 03:58 PM
Greg D. Moore \(Strider\)

"Leonard Robinson" wrote in message
Ahem.

Did something happen so that we are not able to receive the Text?

No, you received all relevant bits of it.