The twin paradox

Old May 4th 12, 08:34 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
1treePetrifiedForestLane

Default The twin paradox

there's an old paper in *Nature*,
"Abrupt end of the Eemian interglacial, *sensu strictu*,"
G. Woillard's study of a peatbog in France;
that was the interglacial before "this one,"
the Holocene, if it isn't already over.

of course, a lot of folks just use the term,
Pleistocene, and forget about it; that's like,
old encyclopedias, often copied into online ones.

thus:
you don't get it (and neither do most Einsteinmaniacs)
that there is no absolute vacuum or "void,"
through which light is unable to refract, although
even such a putative void would conform to Snell's law,
its index of refraction being 1.0000.... like, wow,
that space is really flat; and, guess, What?
air's is, like, 1.00000004, because of the "curvature
of spacetime," y'think?

Blaise Pascal thought, y'know, and
he verified this by experiment.

there is tons of mainstream crappola about "zero point energy"
and the vacuum, because of this silly pretense
about an absolute void, which has no substance to it;
no-one has ever found or created one, and
it is strictly impossible.
Old May 5th 12, 06:00 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
hanson

ahahahaha... AHAHAHAHA... ahaha... ROTFLMAO:

"1treePetrifiedForestLane"
aka "Brian" calls himself now "hyuks, foo" who is a
bi-polar drunk & loaded to his gills while he talks to
_himself_ about "peatbog in France, Snell's law &
"zero point energy" with "thus, wast amounts of
natural CO2 " in his retort to __The twin paradox__

Brian's behavior is not surprising considering that:
Brian Quincy Hutchings" QncyMI at netscape.net
is Al Gore's recycled Dingleberry of AGW Relativity.
Brian was originally Lyndon LaRouche's roach that
morphed into Mr. Potato head "Spudnick", then
rasterspace" & "tensegriboy" & is now a brain-fossil on
"1treePetrifiedForestLane"
& is no longer able to realize what's going on and so:

||| Brian asks: " do I have to kiss the Dingleberries?"
||| Brian says: Too bad, I can't just go "backwards"
||| Brian says: in time, and kill the mofo Einstein in the
||| Brian says: patent office.

hanson wrote:
Brian, keep up with your performance in your
one-man street corner act, on the side walk
of the very busy "1treePetrifiedForestLane",
in Santa Monica, in front of Henry Waxman's
office, where you do preach, for a living, your
splendid tripe above. You are a glaring case
of a _cyst_ who pretends to be a _physicist_.
Thanks for the laughs, Brian, you silly kvetch-kopp.

Meanwhile here is what we were talking about:

"Sam Wormley" wrote in message

Sam wrote:
Koobee Wublee wrote some nonsense
which I, Wormley, choose no to replicate.

because in here, Sam says, it shows that
http://www.phys.vt.edu/~takeuchi/relativity/notes/twin.gif
Changing direction involves *acceleration* which puts
the astronaut in a *non-inertial frame*.

hanson wrote:
Sam, all this Einstein crap, for which you proselytize
here again, would be tolerable if you where to
preface it by saying that it simply reflect your beliefs
and your mental masturbations in your daily session
during which you worship Albert's sphincter.

But if you don't acknowledge that, Sam, and you
insist that there is REALITY to/in what you say, then
post the address of that younger Einstein twin, so
that he can be looked at and checked out.

The bad, REAL, news for you, Sam, and for All you
Einstein Dingleberries, is that whenever the Astronauts
return from the International Space Station, after having
been there for a mere 6 months or so, where they were
exposed to velocities & accelerations that are not even
near anything that can be called relativistic, they all look
greatly aged, ****ed up and need medical attention upon
return... and they are NOT at all in accord with your vision
what your SR/GR predicts. --- Are you senile, Sam?

Sam, even Einstein recanted and said that his SR/GR
'was crock o'****. Do I have to repost Einstein's words
for you again?
Thanks for the laughs though, you splendid old Dreidel...
ahahaha... ahahahahanson

Old May 11th 12, 02:35 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
1treePetrifiedForestLane

.... although, Neinstein9999 claims to have read and
intertranslated teh German and English versions
of Einsteinmania; ask him about it.