MICHAEL GARDNER BEGS FOR MORE PUNISHMENT!!!

Old July 12th 03, 06:00 PM
Nomen Nescio

Default MICHAEL GARDNER BEGS FOR MORE PUNISHMENT!!!

Old July 12th 03, 06:05 PM
Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer

Old July 12th 03, 07:45 PM
Italy Anonymous Remailer

Old July 12th 03, 08:50 PM
Italy Anonymous Remailer

Old July 12th 03, 08:56 PM
Italy Anonymous Remailer

On Sat, 12 Jul 2003, Michael Gardner wrote:

Hi frog, min, whatever name you are using today. Even with your

You brought these troubles on yourself, but neither controlling your
users or yourself. Now you childishly abuse the readers of this
newsgroup. Tell you what - you stop posting my email address in your
headers and I'll stop complaining about your remailer.

I AGREE
Putting your e-mail as a FOOTER to every post/mail emerging from Frog
would be a much more sensible thing to do.
With two lines exposing your netcoping, + flloding of abuse addresses,
+ bullying everybody doesn't want to lick your fascist boot, + abusing
the university's resources for your private wars, + being an idiot.
At home, does your wife cheat on you + beat you up + you have to eat
under the table + you are on the leash? And in public you want to try
to rule the rest of the world, to compensate that miserable private
life?

Old July 17th 03, 11:11 AM
John Beaderstadt

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
ews.com...

You're sure abou that, are you? Sure you won't miss the one little tidbit
that might change your life? Sure you're not missign out on something
..phenominal?

In *usenet*?????? From an anonymous poster? Good god, man! Get a
grip.

Either one of these by itself all but rules out anything that could
possibly be important or profound, or even relevant. Together, they
ensure triviality of a degree that was formerly unknown outside of a
college-level sociology class.

The purported purpose of anonymity, especially of anonymous remailers,
on usenet is to provide a platform for free speech by people who would
otherwise not be able to freely express themselves because of possible
persecution resulting from that expression.

It's a nice idea but, while someone somewhere has undoubtedly used
anonymity for such purposes, neither I nor anyone I know has ever seen
nor heard of such a post. Anonymity is virtually confined to those
wishing to impose their egos on the rest of the world from the comfort
and safety of their homes. As for life-changing ideas, I'm far more
likely to see something during a commercial break during a "television
movie event" than I am in one of these groups.

Personal illusions of grandeur aside, the only practical purpose for
usenet is entertainment and socializing. Any real exchange of
information or ideas is purely incidental. If you seek relevance on
the internet, then the most important web site possible can be found
he http://www.1112.net/lastpage.html

---------------
Beady's Corollary to Occam's Razor: "The likeliest explanation of any phenomenon is almost always the most boring."
Old July 17th 03, 06:26 PM
Ami A. Silberman

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

"Scott Hedrick" wrote in
:

wrote in message

snip

Using an anonymous remailer is a clear clue that a poster is a troll.
Honest people don't use them, nor do people who have something worth
listening to.

You're sure abou that, are you? Sure you won't miss the one little tidbit
that might change your life? Sure you're not missign out on something
..phenominal?

I'm sure you are.

Bertie

I'm more likely to miss out on it if I spend the time wading through the
extremely low signal to noise ratio of anonymous posts.