kooks have no intention to stop gaming against the powerless: f...

Old November 6th 05, 03:53 PM
Art Deco

Default kooks have no intention to stop gaming against the powerless: f...

Sylvia wrote:

I HOPE THEY ARE LISTENING NOW!

HI SYLVIA! WHEN DO YOU CLOSE DOWN AUK?

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in alt.astronomy

"The original human being was a female hermaphrodite with
both male and female genitalia."

"Human beings CAN NOT live in a solar system without a sun
with a ferrite core and a planet without a solid iron core."

-- Alexa Cameron, Kook of the Year 2004

"I am a sean being from another planet."
-- Darla aka Dr. Why aka Dr. Yubiwan aka ...
Old November 6th 05, 09:27 PM
Twinkle, twinkle, little kook

Twittering One wrote:
They have no intention to stop gaming
Against the powerless ...

What do you hold in your hands
When day's end comes ~ ?

Enough for yourself,
Enough to share, for unfed others ~ ?

SHUT THE **** UP SHUT THE **** UP SHUT THE **** UP SHUT THE **** UP
SHUT THE ****UP SHUT THE **** UP SHUT THE **** UP SHUT THE **** UP SHUT
THE **** UP SHUT SHUT THE **** UP SHUT THE **** UP SHUT THE **** UP

Old November 7th 05, 04:43 AM
Art Deco

Bob Officer wrote:

On Sun, 06 Nov 2005 08:53:39 -0700, in alt.culture.alaska, Art Deco
wrote:

Sylvia wrote:

I HOPE THEY ARE LISTENING NOW!

HI SYLVIA! WHEN DO YOU CLOSE DOWN AUK?

She has some strange idea that reading a few articles is going to allow her
to help a journalist expose how Washington state isn't prepared for a
natural disaster.

She also has some sort of kooky idea that her being an "abuser of the net"
somehow give her some right to testify in front of congress... (her current
BI for posting blank messages is over the point cancelable on site and I do
have permission of new admin to start running cancellations)

I shall await the kook reaction on the other end.

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in alt.astronomy

"The original human being was a female hermaphrodite with
both male and female genitalia."

"Human beings CAN NOT live in a solar system without a sun
with a ferrite core and a planet without a solid iron core."

-- Alexa Cameron, Kook of the Year 2004

"I am a sean being from another planet."
-- Darla aka Dr. Why aka Dr. Yubiwan aka ...

NOMINATION: digest, volume 2453397 Ross Astronomy Misc 233 October 23rd 05 04:24 AM
Liberals powerless to stop Conservatives Axel Harvey Astronomy Misc 0 September 13th 05 04:42 AM
kookdancers digest [email protected] Astronomy Misc 43 July 25th 05 10:20 PM
What is a kook? Jochen Misc 5 July 27th 04 01:02 AM
Aperture Stop versus Exit Pupil Stop Alan French Amateur Astronomy 17 October 19th 03 03:20 PM