[Fwd: New Orleans Again-Triple Danger-Danger-Danger]

Old September 22nd 05, 01:36 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Default [Fwd: New Orleans Again-Triple Danger-Danger-Danger]

HiC You might be wrong saying Rita will not be as bad as Katrina. This
Rita is a very cleaver hurricane. It has :"eyes" it passed between
Cuba,and Miami without touching land and that means not giving up
energy. Once making the U turn she formed her eye,and her winds picked
up to a #2 Now she is a #5. It is raining along the Texas and
Louisiana Gulf. That is the low pressure I talked about coming in. A
high pressure to front Rita would have been better. Dry land for
Rita to rub against would have been better than mud. Seems Rita has a
lot of pluses going for it to be even greater than Katrina.
Saturday morning will tell the tale of two cities. Galveston,and New
Orleans. I was going to say "Galveston,and Houston" Galveston and
Texas city Still my mind keeps saying loud,and clear "Corpus Christi"
Well with a storm that's 500 miles in diameter "all of the above" The
great energies in proper order 1 waves 2 wind 3 rain The killers
65 tornadoes. Bert

Old September 22nd 05, 11:05 PM
BEE

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
[...]

Some of these are major points that crossed my mind Bert .. It's all a worry
and what IS going to be done about all the crime that is and has been
unleashed as a result of stresses put on these people that were already
living in worlds full of crime and survivers doing their best with very
little.

Old September 22nd 05, 11:07 PM
BEE

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 08:36:25 -0400, (G=EMC^2
Glazier) wrote:

HiC You might be wrong saying Rita will not be as bad as Katrina.

You might be right - nevertheless, let's do what we can.
C.

That's right Simly C but do what?

OT New Orleans: The City that Couldn't Afford to Die John Savard Policy 18 October 13th 05 04:15 AM
Summer vs. New Orleans Saul Levy Misc 0 September 7th 05 12:07 AM
[Fwd: New Orleans A Large Landscape of Corpses As Far As The Eye CanSee] nightbat Misc 3 September 6th 05 05:22 AM