Apollo One, the FBI, and Scott Grissom

Old June 7th 04, 09:30 PM
Darren J Longhorn

On Mon, 7 Jun 2004 15:02:52 -0400, "Scott Hedrick"
wrote:

I'm watching "2010" again, and I finally understand where the smoking gun
is, the proof that NASA is behind the conspiracy against the Grissom family.

Curnow spacewalks to the Discovery and uses the hand crank to open the
hatch. The residual air blows out a piece of paper, which nobody makes an
attempt to rescue. *That paper* has all the proof of NASA's involvement. It
also explains where Jimmy Hoffa and Judge Crater are, and names the oil
execs who are suppressing the working model of a perpetual motion machine.

But what about Lord Lucan and Shergar?

Old June 7th 04, 09:40 PM
Charleston

"OM" om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org
wrote:

...Denial pops up after months of silence to suddenly play Defender
of the Truth.

For all your rants about the truth, who has some of that Apollo 1 truth
sitting on a website?

Wolves may wear sheep's clothing, but lepers don't change their scabs.

That would explain a lot. You are lashing out due to your pain.
I feel your pain, but leprosy is infectious so stay away from me.

Daniel
www.challengerdisaster.info

Old June 7th 04, 10:12 PM
Charleston

"Herb Schaltegger" wrote:
(LaDonna Wyss) wrote:

If your scenario is true regarding the CO, why did NASA choose NOT to
have the lithium hydroxide canisters analyzed? It would have
strengthened their case to have all that toxicity documented...unless
their story isn't true. :-)

LaDonna, frankly nothing in the world could tell NASA more about what
happened to that crew than the crew itself. I already gave you an answer on
this issue somewhere in this tangled jumble of threads. Frankly I like
Herb's answer better though because he hit so many points.

What do you know of toxic material adsorbtion and absorbtion by LiOH?
How is the process dependent on time, temperature, pressure, flow rate
and concentration? How would the LiOH canisters and any upstream
filters been affected by the high concentration of particulates
resulting from combustion? How would the LiOH canisters have been
affected by removal and storage after the fire in such a way as to give
accurate and meaningful data on contaminants in light of the intensity
and duration of the fire? How you propose to have tested the LiOH
canister, presuming they were to be somehow tested? With what degree of
accuracy and precision should any results have been generated? Finally,
in light of the known extent of combustion (from a visual examination of
the cabin and crew) and the known contents of the spacecraft, what do
propose might have been detectable by an examination of the canisters?

I'm curious to hear your thoughts on this since this is an area in which
I happened to have worked. If you can't answer, I won't be too
surprised.

Excellent points, all. Many of the environmental tests run today could not
be run in 1967. Others could be run but with poor precision and
reproducibility. I have hinted at this issue in prior posts. Of course
some of the environmental analylsis precision equipment and technology we
take for granted today did not even exist yet. Today we talk about parts
per trillion and nanograms/cubic meter, without batting an eye, but nothing
of that precision nor specificity existed in 1967.

http://pubs.acs.org/hotartcl/tcaw/99/feb/history.html

Daniel

Old June 7th 04, 10:26 PM
Jonathan Silverlight

In message wo4xc.38122$lL1.28@fed1read03, Charleston
writes
wrote:

...Denial pops up after months of silence to suddenly play Defender
of the Truth.

For all your rants about the truth, who has some of that Apollo 1 truth
sitting on a website?

Wolves may wear sheep's clothing, but lepers don't change their scabs.

That would explain a lot. You are lashing out due to your pain.
I feel your pain, but leprosy is infectious so stay away from me.

Despite all the misery that has been caused by persecution of lepers,
especially in Christian countries, it's only mildly infectious and most
cases are not infectious at all.
--
What have they got to hide? Release the full Beagle 2 report.
Old June 7th 04, 10:56 PM
LaDonna Wyss

"Scott Hedrick" wrote in message ...
"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
om...
Nope, just finding the humor in the childishness in here.

Been reading your own posts, obviously.

Some of the
posters

are like watching six-year-olds on the
playground.

Been reading "scott"'s posts, then.

YES! Yours and OM's. :-)
Old June 8th 04, 12:25 AM
Scott Hedrick

wrote:

I'm watching "2010" again, and I finally understand where the smoking gun
is, the proof that NASA is behind the conspiracy against the Grissom

family.

Curnow spacewalks to the Discovery and uses the hand crank to open the
hatch. The residual air blows out a piece of paper, which nobody makes an
attempt to rescue. *That paper* has all the proof of NASA's involvement.

It
also explains where Jimmy Hoffa and Judge Crater are, and names the oil
execs who are suppressing the working model of a perpetual motion

machine.

But what about Lord Lucan and Shergar?

They are on the other side.

Old June 8th 04, 12:29 AM
Scott Hedrick

"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
om...
Jonathan Silverlight wrote

in message ...
If you have enough to sell, don't you have a duty and legal obligation
to go to the authorities?

Already done.

Name the authorities, then, and their jurisdictions.

Why do you ass u me otherwise?

What is your fixation with anal sex?

Old June 8th 04, 12:30 AM
Scott Hedrick

"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
om...
"Scott Hedrick" wrote in message

"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
om...
"Scott Hedrick" wrote in message

"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
om...
I am quoting almost verbatim the president of a national news-tip
service with whom I have been working on this very issue.

What is the name of the service and its president?

Confidential until the story is sold.

Ah, so you're trying to profit off Gus' death.

Not what I said.

No, it's what *I* said. Pay attention.

The news tip service gets paid by the organization(s) he tips.

And you get to ride the publicity, improving the deal when you cash in.

Old June 8th 04, 12:32 AM
Scott Hedrick

"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
om...
said he is the president of a national news tip service.

If you know that much, then you should also know his name and the name of
the service. What are they?

Old June 8th 04, 12:33 AM
Scott Hedrick

"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
om...
Publicity=pay? How does that happen?

And yet you claim to be intelligent enough to investigate technical
matters...

I will be a very
small footnote.

Sounds like a promotion for you.