Art Bell Is Back!

Old September 22nd 03, 08:22 AM
DrPostman

Default Art Bell Is Back!

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 01:06:53 GMT, Rudolph_X
wrote:

DrPostman wrote:

On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 23:25:58 GMT, Rudolph_X
wrote:

Hi there!

The late night radio talk show king, Art Bell, is returning to host the
weekend editions of Coast To Coast AM!

And we await the Quittening v1.4

Art Bell's return to "Coast To Coast AM" is certainly mysterious and reassuring.

Not to anyone with half a brain.

--
Dr.Postman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"
Member,Board of Directors of afa-b, SKEP-TI-CULT® member #15-51506-253.

"The services provided by Sylvia Browne Corporation are highly
speculative in nature and we do not guarantee that the results
of our work will be satisfactory to a client."
-Sylvia's Refund Policy
Old September 22nd 03, 11:02 AM
Wally Anglesea™

Default Tom (Scumbags) McDonald: Degenerate Mother Insultor

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 05:59:04 GMT, Rudolph_X
wrote:

Thomas McDonald wrote:

"Rudolph_X" wrote in message
.. .

snip

I already said many times before, that when I say, "I'm leaving and not

coming back." That this is just a rhetorical device I use to confound my
dumbstruck detractors. I told you all countless times not to beleive me,
because everything I say is true.

Your detractors are not dumbstruck. You are clearly deluded.

Your attempt to use paradox is noted, but you don't really do it well.

And, of course, you are a lying sack of ****. Hamster-son.

Ok, I stand corrected. That was a typo. What I truly meant to say is
that not everything that I say is never true, and you can truly believe
that.

My grammar parser just had a fit.

(That doesn't change the plain and obvious fact that you are a
degenerate mother insultor.)

Anyway, thanks for your hideous comments. Even a disgusting snake like
you deserves some measure of respect. After all, you were kind enough to
read and respond to my posts. I've dealt with lots of worse and more
disgusting sorts of devils than you, and was able to turn many of them
away from the dark side.

Oh dear, dear. Now we see the evangelist coming out in you. That
explains a lot.

Perhaps some day, you too will be turn into a
decent human being. Who knows?

But please, from now on don't waste my time unless you have something
really interesting to say.

So does this mean you'll be gone for:

1 month?
6 months?
till 2012 whan you can come back a scream the sky is falling?

Insulting people's mothers is getting to be
really old-hat, a real bore. Let's face it, your mother insulting tactic
just isn't going to work. You can insult folks' mothers all you want.
Its not going to stop me from making post here whenever I want. You
obviously failed again.

You are quite welcome to post. s.a is not a moderated group. Just be
prepared to be called on anything you say. Eventually, having been
shown how credulously wrong you are, you will wither away and all that
will remain is the sound of laughter.

--
For the Truth about Planet X,
Phil Plait's excellent summary:
Old September 22nd 03, 11:03 AM
Wally Anglesea™

wrote:

Hi there!

The late night radio talk show king, Art Bell, is returning to host the
weekend editions of Coast To Coast AM!

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/

This is a great boon to all amateur astromoners who like staying up late
at night out with their telescopes looking up at the starry skies.

ONly if they want a laugh. I prefer to listen to some good music,

SNIP o' crap

Old September 22nd 03, 11:04 AM
O'Brother

"Thomas McDonald" wrote in message

"Rudolph_X" wrote in message

snip

I already said many times before, that when I say, "I'm leaving and not

coming back." That this is just a rhetorical device I use to confound my
dumbstruck detractors. I told you all countless times not to beleive me,
because everything I say is true.

Your detractors are not dumbstruck. You are clearly deluded.

Your attempt to use paradox is noted, but you don't really do it well.

And, of course, you are a lying sack of ****. Hamster-son.

As I recall from the last time we had to listen to it's rants, when it was
'froze out' (i.e. nobody replied to it) it went away for a while. I'd say
ignoring it's school yard taunts and clueless comments will deprive it of
the attention it's seeking and like a hemmorhoid flareup, it'll just go
away.

O'
--
Tom McDonald
remove 'nohormel' to reply

Old September 22nd 03, 06:40 PM
Mac

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 10:04:08 GMT, "O'Brother"
wrote:

"Rudolph_X" wrote in message

SNIP SNIP
RUDOLPH "X":
I already said many times before, that when I say, "I'm leaving and not

coming back." That this is just a rhetorical device I use to confound my
dumbstruck detractors. I told you all countless times not to beleive me,
because everything I say is true.

SNIP SNIP
O'BROTHER....
As I recall from the last time we had to listen to it's rants, when it was
'froze out' (i.e. nobody replied to it) it went away for a while. I'd say
ignoring it's school yard taunts and clueless comments will deprive it of
the attention it's seeking and like a hemmorhoid flareup, it'll just go
away.

************* ***********
Considering the quality of it's posts, and it's attacks upon
others, and its determination to believe in Planet-X, one must
have a lot of sympathy that Rudolph X is Rudolph X....
Poor guy.
---Mac
Old September 23rd 03, 12:32 AM
Gimme a Break

Rudolph_X wrote in news:asqbb.10537$Uv2.2394
@nwrdny02.gnilink.net:

Hi there!

The late night radio talk show king, Art Bell, is returning to host the
weekend editions of Coast To Coast AM!

This is a great boon to all amateur astromoners

Don't you mean Kooks & Lunatics?

Old September 23rd 03, 12:42 AM
Orion

You really need to work on your low self-esteem problem...
Clearly, Art Bell back on the radio is a threat to your reality...
Orion

"Gimme a Break" wrote in message
Rudolph_X wrote in news:asqbb.10537$Uv2.2394
@nwrdny02.gnilink.net:

Hi there!

The late night radio talk show king, Art Bell, is returning to host the
weekend editions of Coast To Coast AM!

This is a great boon to all amateur astromoners

Don't you mean Kooks & Lunatics?

---

Old September 23rd 03, 01:23 AM
Joe S.

"Orion" wrote in message
You really need to work on your low self-esteem problem...
Clearly, Art Bell back on the radio is a threat to your reality...
Orion

Art Bell is a threat only to good sense -- but, all in all, he's a harmless
buffoon.

--

----

Joe S.

Old September 23rd 03, 02:01 AM
DrPostman

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 23:42:47 GMT, "Orion"
wrote:

You really need to work on your low self-esteem problem...
Clearly, Art Bell back on the radio is a threat to your reality...
Orion

How so? When has Bell ever threatened anyone with "reality"?

The man believes that lighting farts can cause spontaneous human
combustion. Bell believes that nuclear testing could be the cause of
the 500 year old + El Nino cycles. Who else would superglue their
lips and then admit it on the air? Get real.

Old September 23rd 03, 04:00 AM
Asimov

"Joe S." bravely wrote to "All" (22 Sep 03 20:23:29)
--- on the heady topic of " Art Bell Is Back!"

JS From: "Joe S."
JS Art Bell is a threat only to good sense -- but, all in all, he's a
JS harmless buffoon.

No, he's not a buffoon. He simply listens to everything some kook may
say until he judges it's simply too wild then he cuts them out. The
Haugland character makes some sense so he keeps him on longer. But Art
does live for conspiracy theories! Mind he's been a victim of real
nutters though. For that at least he doesn't deserve being called a
buffoon by anonymous poltroons.

Asimov
******

.... Isaac Asimov : 1920-1992 : Gone to the stars!