Could Mars Have A Hollow Core?

Old April 13th 04, 03:32 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

A hollow core just about impossible. How about a water core? To make
that a possibility lets say Mars huge volcanoes hollowed out Mars
core,and water filled the huge gap. It is now trapped,and can;t
evaporate. It can easily push back the pressure trying to compress it
One could theorize there is life forms living in this water. They are
protected from the harmful radiation,dust storms,extreme cold etc. Life
likes warm water,and that could only exist at this spacetime at its
core. Bert PS I predict the core size is 7 hundred miles in diameter.

Old April 13th 04, 04:10 PM
Benign Vanilla

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
A hollow core just about impossible. How about a water core? To make
that a possibility lets say Mars huge volcanoes hollowed out Mars
core,and water filled the huge gap. It is now trapped,and can;t
evaporate. It can easily push back the pressure trying to compress it
One could theorize there is life forms living in this water. They are
protected from the harmful radiation,dust storms,extreme cold etc. Life
likes warm water,and that could only exist at this spacetime at its
core. Bert PS I predict the core size is 7 hundred miles in diameter.

Bert, I think the flaw in this idea is the cleaniness of the water. You seem
to imply (correct me if I am wrongly quoting you) that this water is a
trapped, self contained system at the core of Mars. If there is life
there...how are the waste products handled?
--
BV.
www.iheartmypond.com

Old April 13th 04, 08:06 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi BV You are quoting me most accurately Truth is life is in this
water there will be waste products Fine that creates a circle for life.
It is true some life can live on inorganic matter. However organic
matter life can extract protein readily. Much like are grow a Mexican
sweet potato. That I eat 5lb a week. Bert

Old April 13th 04, 09:25 PM
Benign Vanilla

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Hi BV You are quoting me most accurately Truth is life is in this
water there will be waste products Fine that creates a circle for life.
It is true some life can live on inorganic matter. However organic
matter life can extract protein readily. Much like are grow a Mexican
sweet potato. That I eat 5lb a week. Bert

Sure circles work well. My backyard pond, for example, has a nice circle
going on between the fish and the plants. The poop of each feeds the other,
so to speak. But this is not a closed system. New oxygen, CO2, and other
nutrients are introduced all of the time, and every year I need to scoop out
some of the unuseable.

--
BV.
www.iheartmypond.com

Old April 13th 04, 10:33 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

BV Keep in mind the Earth's first life was botulism,and it is alive
today living miles down under the Earth's surface in cavites of oil.
Protected under the Earth's surface from being near the oxygen in the
Earth's atmosphere. Bert

Old April 15th 04, 12:20 PM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

BV Keep in mind the Earth's first life was botulism,and it is alive
today living miles down under the Earth's surface in cavites of oil.
Protected under the Earth's surface from being near the oxygen in the
Earth's atmosphere. Bert

nightbat

Interesting pick Bert for first life, but botulism producing
spores don't like coldness. And true they hate oxygen and acids but need
and live on biological cells for food, plant or animal, including human.
So what is an older life form and not afraid of extreme cold or hot or
need oxygen to survive and live? Does not need any higher order
biological cell life? What basic life form are they presently looking
for on Mars? Life that comes and lives in waterless crystal. Life that
can therefore come from outer space and make it through the atmosphere
because it is extreme cold and heat resistant. That therefore can live
in outer space or hostile planet environments like Mars. Or come on a
nightbat postulate " Black Comet " or smaller ice cold comet, asteroid,
or other colliding cosmic body?

See:http://search.netscape.com/ns/boomfr...plsept98. htm

The elusive seed of life, and remember they say we came from the ocean?
The salt of the Earth sound familiar? Bert, please don't tell Darla
because she is looking for life as the living cosmos not particularly in
the bottom of the ocean of the cosmos. I hate breaking hearts even if
they are admitted alien ones. And I do like the idea that no matter how
far out they are in space, all I have to do is whistle and our fe-male
cosmic fan says, she'll be there. It's the fan base, protect your fan
base. Remember, publish or perish. (:~)

ponder on,
the nightbat

Old April 15th 04, 01:31 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi Nightbat Botulism is a very strange animal. I know little about. I
think of it as being the first life on Earth since the early history of
the Earth's atmosphere had little oxygen. When entering the human body
it goes directly to our nervous system for the nerves do not need to
much oxygen. Your death appears to be a heart attack. Well nightbat Mars
might be to cold,and that is the reason I put water,and life far under
ground As you know I feel Mars never had Surface running water.Under
ground rivers I can go with. At its equator I can see under its 6
inches of dust I will go with some very hard frost. I see this condition
as how large rocks are not resting deep into the surface. Also when the
surface dust is scraped away.a darker area appears I have the advantage
as I type this for I'm looking at the 1976 Viking 2 lander and its
showing a boulder-strewn desert. The big boulders are casting their
shadow,and 96% of these boulders are sitting on top of the ground.
This area is called Utopia Planitia it would be the worst place for man
to land. The rocks go to the horizon,and would make walking very
difficult. No good for a vehicle. Bert