Progress fails to dock with ISS

Old July 16th 10, 10:59 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
[email protected]

Default Progress fails to dock with ISS

On Jul 5, 4:57*pm, Rick Jones wrote:
In sci.space.history Pat Flannery wrote:

Those bulbs have allowed me to light my entire apartment on around
1/4 of the total former electrical use for around five years now,
and made up their purchase cost inside of around two month's time.

You must not have many dimmer switches in your apartment.

Still, we must realize that when incandescent bulbs are outlawed,
only outlaws will have incandescent bulbs. ;-)

Indeed, and I may be one of the outlaws. *I am quite pleased with the
CFLs I have, and I have them in many places in my home, but dimmers
and electronic timers are still not things with which CFLs will play
nicely. *

Say WHAT?????!!!!!

Thanks for the compliment... (I think)

- CFLeon