Was Einstein Wrong?

Old March 15th 09, 12:04 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

Default Was Einstein Wrong?

The March issue of "Scientific American" features an article: "A
Quantun Threat to Special Relativity"!

Double-A

Old March 15th 09, 02:31 AM posted to alt.astronomy
namekuseijin

I saw it. Seems like all the Einstein-bashing going on usenet is
finally getting some mainstream echoing.
Old March 15th 09, 12:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Mar 14, 6:31*pm, namekuseijin wrote:
I saw it. *Seems like all the Einstein-bashing going on usenet is
finally getting some mainstream echoing.

Apparently, unlike our GW Bush and company of born-again types, puppet
Einstein wasn't always right. Oops, just kidding about our previous
warlord and his company of brown-nosed minions, because they were
hardly ever right.

~ BG
Old March 15th 09, 04:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

On Mar 14, 5:04*pm, Double-A wrote:
The March issue of "Scientific American" features an article: *"A
Quantun Threat to Special Relativity"!

Yeah, here's-a da article-
http://www.sciam.com/article.cfm?id=...out-relativity

As has been cussed and dis-cussed here so many times, the perceived
"threat" posed by QM to relativity exists only because of the
entrenched 'no medium', space-as-void doctrine. But the "threat"
disappears like a fog in the noonday sun when the reality of the
spatial medium is recognized. The medium *demonstrates itself* via
the proven fact of nonlocality ("entanglement"). The medium
demonstrates its own intrinsically nonlocal/holographic "whole in
every part" nature, a hallmark of Bohm's underlying 'Implicate Order'
which itself is synonymous with the Wolterian/Ellsworthian SPED (sub-
Planckian energy domain). Its intrinsically nonlocal/holographic
nature is one of those Cardinal Points by which the medium
demonstrates itself (actually the seventh 'Cardinal Point').
But as long as space is deemed 'Nothing', nonlocality
will remain relegated to the realm of "spookyness", metaphysics and
magic.
And its "threat" to relativity will remain one of the VSP's many
"gifts that keep on giving".

Old March 15th 09, 07:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Mar 14, 4:04*pm, Double-A wrote:
The March issue of "Scientific American" features an article: *"A
Quantun Threat to Special Relativity"!

Double-A

"But what is it, exactly? Investigators of the foundations of physics
are now vigorously debating that question. Is the wave function a
concrete physical object, or is it something like a law of motion or
an internal property of particles or a relation among spatial points?
Or is it merely our current information about the particles? Or what?"

I like to favor the "Or what?"

It looks as though Einstein didn't have an actual clue about
relativity, and most of everything since has been manipulated in order
to suggest that he did.

If the propagation of the photon is not restricted as to the supposed
"c" representing the ultimate velocity, and of the nonzero mass of a
given photon established, then all bets are off.

~ BG
Old March 16th 09, 12:20 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar

"BradGuth" wrote in message
On Mar 14, 6:31 pm, namekuseijin wrote:
I saw it. Seems like all the Einstein-bashing going on usenet is
finally getting some mainstream echoing.

Apparently, unlike our GW Bush and company of born-again types, puppet
Einstein wasn't always right. Oops, just kidding about our previous
warlord and his company of brown-nosed minions, because they were
hardly ever right.

~ BG

*******************

Well, it's GuthBall, the Monday Morning Quarterback.
Einstein was brilliant. The world swore by his E= whatever for a century.
Of course, like all geniuses, there was bound to be a flaw in there
somewhere. So it didn't click with QM. OK, stupid ****s like you don't
really have a solution, but, it feels oh so good, to kick a dead man on
suspicion and another lunatics ravings.
So, until you can positively prove the big "E" wrong, I suggest you put a
cork in it. Einstein, while among the living, disposed of more brain cells
is his daily bowel movement, than you possess now.

Old March 16th 09, 01:26 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

* * * * * * *******************

Well, it's GuthBall, the Monday Morning Quarterback.
Einstein was brilliant. *The world swore by his E= whatever for a century.
Of course, like all geniuses, there was bound to be a flaw in there
somewhere. So it didn't click with QM. OK, stupid ****s like you don't
really have a solution, but, it feels oh so good, to kick a dead man on
suspicion and another lunatics ravings.
So, until you can positively prove the big "E" wrong, I suggest you put a
cork in it. Einstein, while among the living, disposed of more brain cells
is his daily bowel movement, than you possess now.

I've tried lots of corks (aka butt plugs), and they just keep popping
out every time something interesting or just new and improved comes
along. However, you being such a born-again asshole of the Zionist
Nazi kind, as such they should fit and clearly say put if we rammed
those corks far enough in to start with. I bet your puppet Einstein
would even approve.

~ BG

Old March 16th 09, 10:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Mar 14, 7:31*pm, namekuseijin wrote:
I saw it. *Seems like all the Einstein-bashing going on usenet is
finally getting some mainstream echoing.

In this difficult time for publications, Scientific American has
realized that Einstein on the the cover, right or wrong, still sells
science magazines.
Old March 16th 09, 10:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
namekuseijin

On Mar 16, 7:02*pm, Double-A wrote:
On Mar 14, 7:31*pm, namekuseijin wrote:

I saw it. *Seems like all the Einstein-bashing going on usenet is
finally getting some mainstream echoing.

In this difficult time for publications, Scientific American has
realized that Einstein on the the cover, right or wrong, still sells
science magazines.

Specially accompanying a sensationalistic headline.
Old March 16th 09, 10:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Mar 16, 2:02*pm, Double-A wrote:
On Mar 14, 7:31*pm, namekuseijin wrote:

I saw it. *Seems like all the Einstein-bashing going on usenet is
finally getting some mainstream echoing.

In this difficult time for publications, Scientific American has
realized that Einstein on the the cover, right or wrong, still sells
science magazines.

Right or wrong, the almighty buck is still No.1

~ BG

EINSTEIN WAS WRONG ACE Astronomy Misc 0 April 14th 08 10:17 PM
Documentary on Einstein Wrong mcwilliams Astronomy Misc 1 September 21st 07 08:44 PM
Was Einstein totally and completely wrong? Pentcho Valev Astronomy Misc 0 September 17th 07 05:52 AM
LARSON -IAN Relativity, Einstein Was WRONG [email protected] Astronomy Misc 2 January 30th 07 04:55 PM
Superluminal Observations: Was Einstein Wrong? Double-A Misc 2 February 26th 05 03:27 PM