Did The Big Bang Really Happen? YES!

Old August 21st 05, 01:10 AM
dirkbontes

Default Did The Big Bang Really Happen? YES!

Jack Sarfatti:

Did the Big Bang really happen?

YES!

Is there any doubt?

NO! Not anymore.

Ok=E9, I have discovered the root of this evil: you are something
analogous to a Jehova witness.

My advice to you is the same as what I tell them: there are more books
than the one you are reading and are stuck in. Put it aside and go read
other books. There are all kinds of other interesting subjects, like
the platypus for example. However, I foresee that you will also get
stuck in that book. Then simply repeat the algorithm: read yet another
book - yes, there are still more books - about pig farming for example
or knitting or playing the harp. Be aware though that the Big Bang
Church is not the only evil church, there are many other evil churches,
like the Platypus Church, the Pig Farming Church, the Knitting Church,
the Harp Playing Church (nice music though), and many others. Avoid
them all, because you enter them at the peril of your soul.
Follow my advice and be blessed.

Old August 21st 05, 03:02 AM
Nick

It wasn't Light's Energy that builtup at the begining
to make the universe. It was Dark Energy.

Old August 21st 05, 08:42 AM
dirkbontes

George Hein:

I will remain a skeptic - like every good scientist/nerd should.

There are scientists and parrots. You, sir, are not a parrot, but a
scientist.
There are facts and interpretations. The Big Bang hypothesis is not a
fact, but an interpretation.
There is religion and science. The Holy Big Bang Hypothesis is not
science, but religion.
The justification for your scepticism, sir, you will read on my
livejournal page.

Old August 21st 05, 10:32 AM
T Wake

"Nick" wrote in message
oups.com...
It wasn't Light's Energy that builtup at the begining
to make the universe. It was Dark Energy.

What do you mean by Dark Energy?

Old August 21st 05, 02:11 PM
Joseki

T Wake said:

What do you mean by Dark Energy?

It was in all th papers.

http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn3963

and numerous other places on the web.

Old August 21st 05, 03:02 PM
T Wake

"Joseki" wrote in message
ps.com...
T Wake said:

What do you mean by Dark Energy?

It was in all th papers.

http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn3963

and numerous other places on the web.

I am not doubting the scientific description of Dark Energy, I was trying to
ascertain Nick's understanding before continuing with his debate. (The bit
you snipped out of my message)

I suspect Nick doesn't mean the same thing as (for example) I do and it
would be far from constructive to argue with him when we both mean different
things.

(Although I also doubt Nick will ever reply)