Terraforming Mars

Old January 25th 18, 10:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Terraforming Mars

On Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 7:28:22 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, January 13, 2018 at 3:28:18 AM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Friday, January 12, 2018 at 4:48:58 PM UTC-6, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, January 8, 2018 at 6:39:15 AM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
Get liquid water and oxygen from underground and pump it into the atmosphere where it is supposed to be--and soon we have a resort to take our spouses and kids to for the Summer!

You can buy land cheap on Mars.Bring your own oxygen,and mud.Live underground and eat red clams.Use solar to keep warm I'm thinking of using one of Mars pyramids to live in.There meteorite proof.Bert

There is much underground water on Mars still there from its former seas. We can get our drinking water and oxygen from that. The oxygen will take a little chemistry work but we are good at that.

We have to do what China has done for 2,000 years.Spread **** on Mars.Hot **** is best.Chinese are big ****ers.It will help Mars red clams to get big and plenterful Bert

We need to first plant desert type plants on Mars. Those that need little water but will feed on the CO2 and produce oxygen.

Double-A

Old January 26th 18, 03:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Thursday, January 25, 2018 at 4:33:31 PM UTC-6, Double-A wrote:
[...]

Yes a Prickly Pear would be pretty ecologically economical on the Red Planet some day.

Terraforming Mars [email protected] Policy 114 July 11th 05 06:57 PM
semi-OT via AGU: terraforming Mars, FBC? Mike Flugennock History 2 February 8th 05 06:25 PM
Terraforming Mars Rob Misc 41 March 12th 04 01:42 PM
Terraforming Mars Jim Coughlin Amateur Astronomy 65 February 7th 04 01:05 AM
Terraforming Mars Roger Stokes Science 16 November 25th 03 10:25 PM