Phoenix Found Water Oh ya

Old June 15th 08, 01:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Phoenix Found Water Oh ya

Reality is this If the legs are standing on water the radio signals
from Phoenix will be made stronger So far no news Some thing is up
Is Mars north pole the Phoenix's "Waterloo'? Bert

Old June 15th 08, 05:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jun 15, 5:55 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Reality is this If the legs are standing on water the radio signals
from Phoenix will be made stronger So far no news Some thing is up
Is Mars north pole the Phoenix's "Waterloo'? Bert

Perhaps if they dig a good meter down, as such they might come up with
a few micro indications of water, say one part per billion could exist
as long as long as it's somehow surrounded by something solid/glass
like.

Therefore, processing a billion tonnes of Mars could yield a tonne of
pure water.

Perhaps right on the north or south polar caps could yield one part
h2o per million, better yet if going a km+ underground, as suggested
by those deep gamma penetration spectrometer readings.

I think those deep craters are the only slim hope of ever getting
affordably close enough to whatever Mars water. Why didn't they aim
for one of those large and relatively deep craters?

Too bad we still have no such hard/objective science established as to
ice existing/coexisting in space.

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth

Old June 15th 08, 06:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

When astronauts get to Mars in 2099 they will drill for water like the
way we drill for oil. They could come up dry? In the
future for Mars(this fits) it never had H2O in the past. Earth got its
oil from plants and decayed dinosaurs,and Mars go its water from a wet
comet Go figure We have trillion of gallons of oil,and Mars does not
have a molecule of water after testing billions of its parts I rest my
case bert

Old June 15th 08, 09:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Jun 15, 10:08*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
When astronauts get to Mars in 2099 they will drill for water like the
way we drill for oil. * * * * * * * *They could come up dry? In the
future for Mars(this fits) it never had H2O in the past. Earth got its
oil from plants and decayed dinosaurs,and Mars go its water from a wet
comet *Go figure We have trillion of gallons of oil,and Mars does not
have a molecule of water after testing billions of its parts *I rest my
case * * * bert

"NASA Phoenix Lander Finds Water on Mars!"

http://gizmodo.com/394442/nasa-phoen...-water-on-mars

Sorry, Bert.

Double-A

Old June 15th 08, 10:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jun 15, 1:03 pm, Double-A wrote:
On Jun 15, 10:08 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:

When astronauts get to Mars in 2099 they will drill for water like the
way we drill for oil. They could come up dry? In the
future for Mars(this fits) it never had H2O in the past. Earth got its
oil from plants and decayed dinosaurs,and Mars go its water from a wet
comet Go figure We have trillion of gallons of oil,and Mars does not
have a molecule of water after testing billions of its parts I rest my
case bert

"NASA Phoenix Lander Finds Water on Mars!"

http://gizmodo.com/394442/nasa-phoen...-water-on-mars

Sorry, Bert.

Double-A

The usual inforwar of your hyped infomercials w/o spectrometer numbers
or any other sort of viable science or peer reviewed analogy.

You wouldn't know Mars dog ****, not even if you could smell and taste
it after you'd stepped in it.

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth
Old June 18th 08, 05:19 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jun 15, 10:08 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
When astronauts get to Mars in 2099 they will drill for water like the
way we drill for oil. They could come up dry? In the
future for Mars (this fits) it never had H2O in the past. Earth got its
oil from plants and decayed dinosaurs, and Mars go its water from a wet
comet Go figure We have trillion of gallons of oil, and Mars does not
have a molecule of water after testing billions of its parts I rest my
case. bert

Thus far, no Mars water, not even Mars dead sea salt or hardly much of
any other kind of old evaporated water/erosion remainders of salts.
It's as though Mars was a freshwater swamp, but only as long as it's
geothermal core was good enough to keep such mucky fresh water
unfrozen.

Most of what we see on the Mars surface is of comet/meteor deposits.
Earth got loads of salty ice deposited, whereas Mars has far less salt
than our sodium bleeding moon. So, what the hell gives.

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth

Old June 18th 08, 02:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Like if NASA would give out each week on what the Phoenix is sending
back. When it scooped up that CO2 and heated it did it turn into a vapor
to fast ? Did the super doper scooper poop out"? Would it been better
engineering and cheaper not to scoop up but to drill down under its
belly? Scoopers can get tricky in the very cold. They have a lot of
moving parts to worry about. A drill only has one moving part.
I would love to work at NASA but they would not hire me for I'm to
honest. Bert PS I'm not 100% honest,but NASA is 100% dishonest

Old June 18th 08, 03:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jun 18, 6:43 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Like if NASA would give out each week on what the Phoenix is sending
back. When it scooped up that CO2 and heated it did it turn into a vapor
to fast ? Did the super doper scooper poop out"? Would it been better
engineering and cheaper not to scoop up but to drill down under its
belly? Scoopers can get tricky in the very cold. They have a lot of
moving parts to worry about. A drill only has one moving part.
I would love to work at NASA but they would not hire me for I'm to
honest. Bert PS I'm not 100% honest,but NASA is 100% dishonest

You're also not Zionist/Jewish enough, whereas being honest has hardly
anything to do with getting hired on.

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth
Old June 25th 08, 07:08 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

When they finally bring a ton of Mars back to Earth, BradBoi, they
should save a few pounds to SHOVE DOWN YOUR THROAT! lmfjao!

That way you can get a very close look-see for yourself!

Saul Levy