Shuttles Left Wing Again???

Old December 12th 06, 06:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Shuttles Left Wing Again???

What hit it this time? A one pound piece of styrofoam going in the same
direction(oh ya) If the Mafia NASA had one honest bone in its
structure it would say this "Heat tiles falling off at very bad areas"
The shuttle is a glider,and all gliders need good wings. NASA is as
crazy as the crazy glue it has been using to keep its heat tiles from
coming off. Go figure Bert

Old December 20th 06, 06:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Shuttles Left Wing has to stay on so Astronauts can be Home

Home for the holidays. Going in and out of space with a shuttle is
hazardous to one's health. It like growing older. However old people
must die to make room for the young. I think astronauts should be 55 or
older. I would rather die high over earth,than in bed under my covers.
Go figure Bert

Old December 22nd 06, 02:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Shuttles Left Wing has to stay on Where is Home?

No safe place to land today. Not at the Cape,nor Edwards,nor White
Sands. No more electricity to light the shuttle. Every thing unknown One
thing is for sure the Shuttle's Mafia knows how to create problems.
Space is a dangerous frontier,and having the NASA Mafia run the shuttle
program only makes it more dangerous. If you were to find a day of the
year(any year) Dec.22 not to use the shuttle this date would be a safe
bet. So natural NASA used it. Weather today very cloudy,poor
visibility,but very warm 83F. Rain for the next 3 days. Thunder storms
and I predict high winds Christmas day with two possible tornadoes in
the Tampa area. Heavy atmospheric conditions just about every where.
Feel sad when people are stuck sleeping at that Denver airport,and some
will be there till Tuesday.

Old December 22nd 06, 08:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

To ya All If the Discovery has good windshield wipers,and NASA don't
mind a low cloud cover than at 5pm the Cape might be its best bet. I can
see it going around for another day too. You don't put wings on
rockets. Wings need airports. The Apollo astronauts could land in the
gulf,and be picked up in minutes. I like that. Bert

Old December 22nd 06, 09:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
To ya All If the Discovery has good windshield wipers,and NASA don't
mind a low cloud cover than at 5pm the Cape might be its best bet. I can
see it going around for another day too. You don't put wings on
rockets. Wings need airports. The Apollo astronauts could land in the
gulf,and be picked up in minutes. I like that. Bert

And don't forget, the Shuttle's clock stops at the end of the year!

Double-A

Old December 23rd 06, 07:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double-A I heard the "boom" but was raining to hard to take any
picture. however it showed that the rain stopped over the cape(50 miles
from me) and that was mother natures Christmas present to those brave
astronauts. Today sitting on my back porch in my shorts its again
in the 80s and no rain. go figure bert

Old December 23rd 06, 07:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Double-A I heard the "boom" but was raining to hard to take any
picture. however it showed that the rain stopped over the cape(50 miles
from me) and that was mother natures Christmas present to those brave
astronauts. Today sitting on my back porch in my shorts its again
in the 80s and no rain. go figure bert

Ah, she landed, in one piece even!

Sounds like the temperature there is about the same all year, Bert.
Does it ever get much above the 80's in the summer?

Double-A

Old December 24th 06, 08:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double-A Summer afternoon temp 93 F and 87 when raining. Never seems to
hit 95F very often. Last night the weather was 70. That is very warm
for night and early morning temperatures. *8os again today and
overcast. Lots of deadly car crashes on I-4. Bert