Hitler's & KGB's Time Machines in Nick Cook's "The Hunt ForZ...

Old May 3rd 04, 05:28 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Default Hitler's & KGB's Time Machines in Nick Cook's "The Hunt ForZ...

Hi oc I know Big Moe would thank you saying that he is an exception.The
reason the cockroch ( Periplaneta Americana) was roaming the Earth 300
million years before man,and will be around long after man is they do
not kill their own kind. Cockroaches only die of old age for the most
part. Been thinking about nightbat's first life. Thought of the
mushroom. They grow pretty big and need no light. Fact is most of
mushrooms we eat are grown under the city of Chicago.(old salt mine)
Bert

Old May 3rd 04, 06:28 PM
Benign Vanilla

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Hi oc I know Big Moe would thank you saying that he is an exception.The
reason the cockroch ( Periplaneta Americana) was roaming the Earth 300
million years before man,and will be around long after man is they do
not kill their own kind. Cockroaches only die of old age for the most
part. Been thinking about nightbat's first life. Thought of the
mushroom. They grow pretty big and need no light. Fact is most of
mushrooms we eat are grown under the city of Chicago.(old salt mine)

This post made me LOL. Bert, you've managed to work hitler, cockroaches,
darwin, mushrooms and chicago all into one post. Genius.

--
BV.
www.iheartmypond.com

Old May 4th 04, 09:10 AM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

Hi oc I know Big Moe would thank you saying that he is an exception.The
reason the cockroch ( Periplaneta Americana) was roaming the Earth 300
million years before man,and will be around long after man is they do
not kill their own kind. Cockroaches only die of old age for the most
part. Been thinking about nightbat's first life. Thought of the
mushroom. They grow pretty big and need no light. Fact is most of
mushrooms we eat are grown under the city of Chicago.(old salt mine)
Bert

nightbat

There Bert, both links you have pondered about lead to the multi
billion year salt link factor. My red Halo bacteria for first life gives
your secret pie ingredient the tall Redwood's saw dust it's nice color
and helps keep all micro predators at bay. And watch it, some mushrooms
can send you to another universe quicker then Greysky's FTL.

the nightbat

Old May 4th 04, 11:49 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi nightbat Since i have tried everything in my life yes I have picked
and eaten Florida's "crazy" mushrooms. They grow in cow fields.
When going camping and have a fire going,and cooking hot dogs eating a
few mushrooms,and looking into the flames adds a lot. Well Indians here
and also in Mississippi have the right to eat them as part of their
rights nightbat don't knock it until you tried it.
Bert.

Old May 5th 04, 10:50 AM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

Hi nightbat Since i have tried everything in my life yes I have picked
and eaten Florida's "crazy" mushrooms. They grow in cow fields.
When going camping and have a fire going,and cooking hot dogs eating a
few mushrooms,and looking into the flames adds a lot. Well Indians here
and also in Mississippi have the right to eat them as part of their
rights nightbat don't knock it until you tried it.
Bert.

nightbat

Say no more Bert you have explained much with your random
mushroom eating. Indians have had the advantage of being here for many
moons to pass down through generations of trial and error of picking and
eating them to distinguish which are the good ones from the bad. Not to
alarm you Bert, but some can be quite poisonous and slow acting on the
nervous and digestive system.

That the Indians with all there familiar eating of mushrooms resultantly
didn't help them astutely hold onto their land should indicate something
to you. Many have hallucinogenic properties or induced high depending on
species, whether eaten raw or cooked, and amount of ingestion. Around
where I live certain large white toad stools grow which are supposedly
world renowned for their medicinal, therapeutic, elixir, flavoring
properties, and monetary value. But you won't get me to go for them for
the bad ones which look just like the good ones are mixed up with them.
I asked a traveling world tourist picker once how he distinguishes them,
he just laughed and said, trial and error, color, experience, under
markings and luck, no thanks. Ha, ha, better to stick to man genetic
farm grown familiar safe strains then running the risk of touching or
eating one beautiful delicious very toxic wild glory one.

the nightbat

Old May 5th 04, 12:31 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Nigntbat right you are,and it was an Indian that picked them,and passed
them around. I took chances when I was young.Never being sure of a
mushroom is good thinking,and that's the reason 95% of mushrooms we eat
come from the same strain,and they are grown in Chicago Always best
to keep in mind unlike the calls that continue dividing your neurons do
not reproduce. I read that a long time ago. I wonder if it is still
true? Bert

Old May 8th 04, 11:48 AM
Painius

"nightbat" wrote...
in message ...

nightbat wrote

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

[...]

Mushrooms can be very weird! One of the most poisonous,
the "Fly Amanita," was eaten like candy by one of my friends
with no ill effect.

http://www.aun.edu.eg/distance/pharm...ly_amanita.htm

The shroom Bert is talking about is probably psilocybin. This
is a very popular halucinogen that grows in cow manure. Be
careful, Bert!!! Law enforcement officers frequently monitor
the pastures.

ob alt.astronomy -- see sig...

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
http://www.space.com/spacewatch/eclipse_calendar.html

Eclipse! Eclipse! Oh red and tawny
Moon's mysterious glows,
Watch! soon our Moon again embrace
Earthshadow's ruddy flows.

'Tis Mars who sometimes ventures close
and sparks a bloody war
to end all wars and bring us peace,
that we may kill no more.

Paine Ellsworth

Old May 8th 04, 09:53 PM
spam this

"Painius" wrote in message
"nightbat" wrote...
in message ...

Hi nightbat Since i have tried everything in my life yes I have

picked
and eaten Florida's "crazy" mushrooms. They grow in cow fields.

The shroom Bert is talking about is probably psilocybin. This
is a very popular halucinogen that grows in cow manure. Be
careful, Bert!!! Law enforcement officers frequently monitor
the pastures.

Paine Ellsworth

Paine,

I don't know where the heck you live, but your taxes must be
**astronomical** if local law enforcement has time to monitor cow pies. How
far north do these magic mushrooms grow? I might go hunting for some if
they grow in Iowa. BTW, I have yet to see a sherriff's patrol anywhere near
my half of the county for any reason. ;o)

chuck petterson

"This is the kind of night that your eyes play tricks on you.."

Old May 9th 04, 01:17 PM
Painius

"spam this" wrote...
in message ...

"Painius" wrote in message

The shroom Bert is talking about is probably psilocybin. This
is a very popular halucinogen that grows in cow manure. Be
careful, Bert!!! Law enforcement officers frequently monitor
the pastures.

Paine Ellsworth

Paine,

I don't know where the heck you live, but your taxes must be
**astronomical** if local law enforcement has time to monitor cow pies. How
far north do these magic mushrooms grow? I might go hunting for some if
they grow in Iowa. BTW, I have yet to see a sherriff's patrol anywhere near
my half of the county for any reason. ;o)

chuck petterson

"This is the kind of night that your eyes play tricks on you.."

Well, Chuck, this was something that i was *told* by one of the
many "collectors" i've known. I've never actually parked near a
cow pasture myself to see if and how many deputies patrol the ol'
psilocybin patches.

I'm not sure how extensively these grow, but i would guess that
there are several species that grow pretty much all over the
temperate zones. You might find more info on this in the UseNet
newsgroup...

and there's also...

news:alt.nature.mushrooms and

The following website may help you as well...

http://www.erowid.org/plants/mushroo...oms_law4.shtml

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--