9/11 & B.P. - what lessons have been learned ?

Old June 15th 10, 10:55 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Default 9/11 & B.P. - what lessons have been learned ?

Memories of Ground Zero undermine President Obama's call to action for BP
oil crisis
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli..._forecast.html

If the nation responds to the gulf oil spill the way it has to 9/11, you
would not want to be a pelican.Nearly nine years after the attack on the
World Trade Center, Osama Bin Laden is still at large.

One entity that does have reason to be happy with our 9/11 response is BP,
which last year joined the Chinese in securing the rights to develop Iraq's
mammoth Rumaila oil field.

That is the same field where Marine Lt. Therrel Shane Childers became the
first American to die from enemy fire in the Iraq war.

Today, Obama ends his fourth trip to the gulf and returns to the White House
to address us from the Oval Office.

He is sure to cite the spill as a call to action, just as his predecessor
did with 9/11.

If you happen to be a pelican, you can only hope.

Old June 15th 10, 12:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

"Bast" wrote in message

He is sure to cite the spill as a call to action, just as his predecessor
did with 9/11.

If you happen to be a pelican, you can only hope.

Basty Boy, you're not a pelican... You're a ****bird.

Fly away.

--
HVAC- Providing common sense answers to kooks.
He expects no praise for this.... Only worship or cash.

Old June 15th 10, 01:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

oil crisishttp://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2010/06/15/2010-06-15_memori...

If the nation responds to the gulf oil spill the way it has to 9/11, you
would not want to be a pelican.Nearly nine years after the attack on the
World Trade Center, Osama Bin Laden is still at large.

One entity that does have reason to be happy with our 9/11 response is BP,
which last year joined the Chinese in securing the rights to develop Iraq's
mammoth Rumaila oil field.

That is the same field where Marine Lt. Therrel Shane Childers became the
first American to die from enemy fire in the Iraq war.

Today, Obama ends his fourth trip to the gulf and returns to the White House
to address us from the Oval Office.

He is sure to cite the spill as a call to action, just as his predecessor
did with 9/11.

If you happen to be a pelican, you can only hope.

That the big money U.K. have not forgotten 1776. We now have Severn
Trent and BP are the red coats in this spacetime. Long live the
queen TreBert
Old June 15th 10, 01:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar[_2_]

"HVAC" wrote in message

"Bast" wrote in message

He is sure to cite the spill as a call to action, just as his predecessor
did with 9/11.

If you happen to be a pelican, you can only hope.

Basty Boy, you're not a pelican... You're a ****bird.

Fly away.

Didn't take all that long for the demented Truther's true colors to
emerge, did it now.

A bona-fide Liberal moron "plant", spreading the dung of the clueless,
the inept and the incapable.

Nice going Bast

Old June 15th 10, 06:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hagar wrote:
"HVAC" wrote in message

"Bast" wrote in message

He is sure to cite the spill as a call to action, just as his
predecessor did with 9/11.

If you happen to be a pelican, you can only hope.

Basty Boy, you're not a pelican... You're a ****bird.

Fly away.

Didn't take all that long for the demented Truther's true colors to
emerge, did it now.

A bona-fide Liberal moron "plant", spreading the dung of the clueless,
the inept and the incapable.

Nice going Bast

To roughly quote, from another of your moronic responses

" ... I merely posted the link and tried
to pre-empt ****ing morons like you to give it the 9/11 Truther slant, which
translates into a lot of Obamaesque Lip-flapping and GuthBallian double
talk.. Obviously my ploy didn't work, your totally unintelligent response
made it through, much to the delight of the world's Loons.. "

Only in my case I only quoted the article, and left people to decide it's
merits on their own.
As I don't have to "pre-empt" anyone responses.

So if you have a problem,...write a letter to the editor.

Old June 15th 10, 07:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Jun 15, 2:55*am, "Bast" wrote:
Memories of Ground Zero undermine President Obama's call to action for BP
oil crisishttp://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2010/06/15/2010-06-15_memori...

If the nation responds to the gulf oil spill the way it has to 9/11, you
would not want to be a pelican.Nearly nine years after the attack on the
World Trade Center, Osama Bin Laden is still at large.

So are Dick Cheney, GW Bush and Kissinger, plus their inner cabal
circle of brown-nosed minions (mostly public funded to boot).

One entity that does have reason to be happy with our 9/11 response is BP,
which last year joined the Chinese in securing the rights to develop Iraq's
mammoth Rumaila oil field.

Why else do you think we went in there to begin with?

That is the same field where Marine Lt. Therrel Shane Childers became the
first American to die from enemy fire in the Iraq war.

As long as it wasn't a BP or Rothschild extended family, so what's the
difference.

Today, Obama ends his fourth trip to the gulf and returns to the White House
to address us from the Oval Office.

Did anyone make him take off his oily shoes before going into that
Oval Office?

He is sure to cite the spill as a call to action, just as his predecessor
did with 9/11.

If you happen to be a pelican, you can only hope.

As long as it's only our endangered species kicking the bucket, at
least the rich and powerful of Big Energy have nothing to worry about
their starving to death or having to make due.

~ BG

Old June 15th 10, 07:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar[_1_]

"Bast" wrote in message

Hagar wrote:
"HVAC" wrote in message

"Bast" wrote in message

[...]

You have a problem ... go see an expert in Mental Health ... you're
right on the edge, Loon.

Old June 15th 10, 07:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Jun 15, 10:51*am, "Bast" wrote:
Hagar wrote:
"HVAC" wrote in message

"Bast" wrote in message

[...]

We've learned that nothing really changes, including Hagar.

~ BG

Lessons learned tonight (info for newbies) Tom Rauschenbach Amateur Astronomy 3 March 30th 06 07:12 PM
Lessons Learned - I bought the right Telescope Mark Smith Amateur Astronomy 5 June 9th 04 10:33 AM
Beagle 2: lessons learned and the way forward (Forwarded) Andrew Yee Astronomy Misc 1 May 21st 04 01:28 AM
Lessons Learned Rand Simberg Policy 14 December 23rd 03 05:37 AM
Lessons Learned Rand Simberg Space Science Misc 21 December 22nd 03 07:01 PM