Something Strange

Old July 1st 04, 04:12 AM

Default Something Strange

I was reviewing some of the documents I got at the National Archives
with someone Monday evening, and he pointed something out I failed to
notice (it happens.) The date on the crew log books was January 24,
1967. Why is this important? Well, if you look at the timeline, you
see that for whatever reason the crew didn't bring their checklists
with them to the pad. The Pad Leader gave them copies. Those copies
were from three days before the test. It is a matter of record that
changes were made to those procedures as recently as the morning of the
fire.
What originally piqued my interest about the log books is that NASA
blocked out most of the crew's handwritten notes before turning them
over to the Archives. I wonder what changes were made in those three
days, and how those changes affected the test that afternoon. One
thing is for certain: NASA didn't block out those notes because of
"family privacy" (the excuse they use for revealing important
information on the fire) unless the crew was writing love letters to
their wives on the logs!
Perhaps the date sheds some light on those books being
doctored....Something to look into.
LaDonna

Old July 1st 04, 04:23 AM

P.S. The FBI refuses to cough up THEIR copies of those log books.

Old July 1st 04, 06:25 AM
Charleston

I was reviewing some of the documents I got at the National Archives
with someone Monday evening, and he pointed something out I failed to
notice (it happens.) The date on the crew log books was January 24,
1967. Why is this important? Well, if you look at the timeline, you
see that for whatever reason the crew didn't bring their checklists
with them to the pad.

The fact that the crew forgot their checklist is documented adequately in
the report as is the fact that this created minor problems during the test.

The Pad Leader gave them copies. Those copies
were from three days before the test. It is a matter of record that
changes were made to those procedures as recently as the morning of the
fire.

Yes it is in the report that they last updated the test that same morning.

What originally piqued my interest about the log books is that NASA
blocked out most of the crew's handwritten notes before turning them
over to the Archives. I wonder what changes were made in those three
days, and how those changes affected the test that afternoon.

That should not be too hard too figure out as those changes are discussed in
the report.

One
thing is for certain: NASA didn't block out those notes because of
"family privacy" (the excuse they use for revealing important
information on the fire) unless the crew was writing love letters to
their wives on the logs!
Perhaps the date sheds some light on those books being
doctored....

What is it with you and Doctors? :-)

Something to look into.

If you have the time the archives have the records.

Daniel

Old July 1st 04, 01:31 PM
LaDonna Wyss

"Charleston" wrote in message news:tfNEc.24540$Yu.15043@fed1read04...
wrote:

[...]

LOL Doctors.
And yes,I spent quite a bit of time at the Archives. A lot of
information is missing. In fact, are you aware NASA's investigation
of the fire lasted three months PAST the Congressional testimony? And
yet there are only 453 boxes at the Archives. A full six months of
investigation, working 16 hours a day six days a week (that according
to several people who participated in that investigation) should have
yielded far more evidence than that. (For the record, I'm quite
certain it did. It's just classified.) :-)
LaDonna
Old July 4th 04, 02:41 AM
Scott Hedrick

"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
om...
And yes,I spent quite a bit of time at the Archives.

Did you happen to find the names and jurisdictions of the law enforcement
personnel you contacted about Apollo 1 there? How about the names of your
"teammates"?

A full six months of
investigation, working 16 hours a day six days a week (that according
to several people who participated in that investigation) should have
yielded far more evidence than that.

You claimed you've worked on this matter for over a decade. Why don't you
have any notes?

Old July 4th 04, 11:40 AM
LaDonna Wyss

"Scott Hedrick" wrote in message . ..
"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
om...
And yes,I spent quite a bit of time at the Archives.

Did you happen to find the names and jurisdictions of the law enforcement
personnel you contacted about Apollo 1 there? How about the names of your
"teammates"?

A full six months of
investigation, working 16 hours a day six days a week (that according
to several people who participated in that investigation) should have
yielded far more evidence than that.

You claimed you've worked on this matter for over a decade. Why don't you
have any notes?

1. When did I say I've worked on the fire for over a decade? 2.
When did I say I don't have any notes? 3. When are you going to buy
a brain?
LaDonna
Old July 4th 04, 04:17 PM
Terrell Miller

"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
om...

1. When did I say I've worked on the fire for over a decade? 2.
When did I say I don't have any notes? 3. When are you going to buy
a brain?

4. after you provide all teh verifiable citations that you keep trying to
wriggle out of supplying.

--
Terrell Miller

"Married men live longer than single men, but married men are a lot more
willing to die."
Proverb

Old July 4th 04, 11:20 PM
LaDonna Wyss

"Terrell Miller" wrote in message . ..
"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
om...

1. When did I say I've worked on the fire for over a decade? 2.
When did I say I don't have any notes? 3. When are you going to buy
a brain?

4. after you provide all teh verifiable citations that you keep trying to
wriggle out of supplying.

5. Have you looked up the citations I've already given you over the
past month? No? Then don't expect others. I bet you haven't even
looked up the page number I gave you yesterday. Stop wasting my time.
You're not worth any more than Hedrick is at the moment.
LaDonna
Old July 5th 04, 03:37 AM
Scott Hedrick

"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
om...
1. When did I say I've worked on the fire for over a decade?

It was among your first claims. Are you now saying that you *have not* been
investigating Apollo 1 for at least a decade?

2. When did I say I don't have any notes?

A good investigator would have them ready and be able to refer to them
before making claims. Perhaps you should try that.

3. When are you going to buy
a brain?

Lord knows you could use one, maybe I'll do the group a favor and get you a
present. I'll have it ready for you when you show up, *as you promised*, to
kick my ass.

Old July 5th 04, 03:38 AM
Scott Hedrick

"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
om...
5. Have you looked up the citations I've already given you over the
past month?

Yes. Nowhere have you posted the names and jurisdictions of the law
enforcement personnel you spoke to about Apollo 1.

You don't even seem to be able to remember the names of your "teammates".