Did we ever go to the moon???

Old January 8th 05, 01:33 PM
Roger Hamlett

"Tom Randy" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 07 Jan 2005 17:06:25 +0000, Iceman-Jamie wrote:

Can you show me a picture of this laser relection? I,ve also heared
that the observitory in hawaii can see a lit cigarette on the moon
surface. Now thats impossible.

You are correct, it is impossible. Lack of resolution being the reason.
There are no scopes anywhere that could resolve that.

There is a very significant difference, between detecting, and resolving.
There is no way that your eyes can 'resolve' stars at all, yet they can be
detected easily.
If you have a nice flat even surface, and you generate a bright 'spot' on
this, then look at it from some miles away with a small scope, comparing
images when the spot is not illuminated, and when it is, a telescope with
a suitable sensor, can detect the spot easily, but cannot 'resolve' it. On
an unilluminated Moon (when the Sun is not shining), detecting that a hot
spot exists, would be perfectly possible. However you would also need to
have 'before and after' images, in exactly the same conditions (same
duration since the Sun stopped illuminating the surface etc.), in order to
tell that this was not just an area of rock that happened to be radiating
oddly. You could even locate the position with quite remarkable accuracy,
if you could arrange to have a satellite 'occult' the spot.
The same effect, is why you can detect the Casini division, in scopes
whose resolving power should not allow it to be seen. You see it as being
much wider, and with less contrast, than it really displays, but it can
still be detected. What you cannot do, is tell it's real width, or whether
it is a single split, or many narrower ones.

Best Wishes

Old January 8th 05, 05:01 PM
Mika Yrjola

Iceman-Jamie writes:

Mika Yrjola Wrote:

Can you show me a picture of this laser relection? I,ve also heared
that the observitory in hawaii can see a lit cigarette on the moon
surface. Now thats impossible.

Where would I have acquired such picture, or why would you trust it
not to be a fake? Ask some suitably equipped scientific organization
to allow you be present when someone experiments with the reflector.

Regarding lit cigarette on the moon surface, obviously that is indeed
impossible because there is no oxygen to burn in :P
Old January 8th 05, 11:34 PM
james

On Fri, 07 Jan 2005 19:24:45 GMT, "T.T." wrote:

"Mika Yrjola" wrote in message
Iceman-Jamie writes:

Jamie in Iceland asks,

Why do you think bush is urging to go to the moon now? Because China
and Indiaare saying they want to go now.And what will we say when they
get there and our stuff is missing from the surface? "Hey America....
Someone swipped your stuff".

Why then the laser reflectors left there have answered nicely when beamed
with a laser?

Faked by Pixar.

*****

prove it!

james

Old January 8th 05, 11:40 PM
james

On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 19:07:49 +0000, Iceman-Jamie
wrote:

Jamie in Iceland asks,

Why do you think bush is urging to go to the moon now? Because China
and Indiaare saying they want to go now.And what will we say when they
get there and our stuff is missing from the surface? "Hey America....
Someone swipped your stuff".

************

YOu know something. I personally hope they do go to the Moon and Bring
back part of the junk on the surface.

Then maybe all these lame "did we go to the Moon" posts will be a bit
of history like Planet X.

james

Old January 9th 05, 12:20 AM
Fredrick Garvin

On Sat, 08 Jan 2005 23:40:21 +0000, james wrote:

YOu know something. I personally hope they do go to the Moon and Bring
back part of the junk on the surface.

Then maybe all these lame "did we go to the Moon" posts will be a bit
of history like Planet X.

james

Those "we didn't go" assclowns will never believe we went no matter what
we do. Unless they go and see for themselves they will never believe it.
Not that *I* give a rats ass. Says a lot for the parents and teachers of
these idiots don't it?

Old January 9th 05, 12:37 AM
Iceman-Jamie Iceman-Jamie is offline
Member

Location: Keflavik, Iceland

Where would I have acquired such picture, or why would you trust it
not to be a fake? Ask some suitably equipped scientific organization
to allow you be present when someone experiments with the reflector.

Regarding lit cigarette on the moon surface, obviously that is indeed
impossible because there is no oxygen to burn in :P[/quote]

Well that was one of my points that I hoped everyone would pick up.And if we left all that stuff there would'nt it reflect the sunlight back like an Iridium sat. Even without resolution we sould be able to see tiny flashes in the area that we left them, Lots of shiny things.
Old January 9th 05, 12:38 AM
T.T.

Iceman-Jamie writes:

Jamie in Iceland asks,

Why do you think bush is urging to go to the moon now? Because China
and Indiaare saying they want to go now.And what will we say when

they
get there and our stuff is missing from the surface? "Hey America....
Someone swipped your stuff".

Why then the laser reflectors left there have answered nicely when

beamed
with a laser?

Faked by Pixar.

*****

prove it!

james

We conspiracy theorist don't have to prove *anything*.
We *know*.

Old January 9th 05, 02:29 AM
starlord

Do you know how to pull your head out of where the sun don't shine?

--

SIAR
www.starlords.org

Old January 9th 05, 02:40 AM
starlord

I have seen and known teachers that no matter how or what they teach that
shows what we have done, the kid goes home and it's the PARENTS who shot
down everything and some of them will hold up the "Bible" and say if it's
not in there then we didn't do it.

While there may be some poor teachers, there is a vast number of them that
try, but it's like running into a soil LEAD WALL about 10ft thick.

I talked to a High School teacher right here one night as he stopped by to
see my scope. He had a good APO scope of his own for his stagazing. He said
that for the most part, trying to get the kids into something other than
sports or in the area he was in, Farming, was about like trying to pull a
rhino's tooth with it awake. He said he's lucky to get one kid a year that
likes to get into something other than what the others, and once he/she is
labled as Geek, their lives turn into hell.

--

SIAR
www.starlords.org
Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord

news

Old January 9th 05, 03:09 AM
HAVRILIAK

onster haveing tea together on the moon surface if the money was
right.

Sure you could. But who would believe you and what are your credentials.

Apollo Buzz alDredge Misc 5 July 28th 04 10:05 AM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla UK Astronomy 11 July 25th 04 02:57 PM
significant addition to section 25 of the faq heat UK Astronomy 1 April 15th 04 01:20 AM
The Apollo FAQ (moon landings were faked) Nathan Jones Misc 8 February 4th 04 06:48 PM
The Apollo Moon Hoax FAQ v4.1 November 2003 Nathan Jones Misc 20 November 11th 03 07:33 PM