Did we ever go to the moon???

Old January 7th 05, 07:24 PM
T.T.

"Mika Yrjola" wrote in message
Iceman-Jamie writes:

Jamie in Iceland asks,

Why do you think bush is urging to go to the moon now? Because China
and Indiaare saying they want to go now.And what will we say when they
get there and our stuff is missing from the surface? "Hey America....
Someone swipped your stuff".

Why then the laser reflectors left there have answered nicely when beamed
with a laser?

Faked by Pixar.

Old January 7th 05, 10:16 PM
Orion

It's kind of nice to kick off the new year with this old chestnut so early,
and hopefully get it out of the way for the rest of the year. Frankly, I've
actually thought alot about why some people subscribe to the POV that "man
never went to the moon" or some variation of that. I think it is in large
part due to the fact people (rightly so) believe less and less in what the
feds say, and with very good reason.
I think that even if the feds hypothetically came out and said"yup, it was
all bull**** , we had to beat the soviets no matter what", or whatever lame
excuse, most likely the American people would just yawn. say "so what?" and
Orion

--
Iceman-Jamie

Old January 7th 05, 11:27 PM
Tom McDonald

George Hein wrote:
I know I didn't and don't think you did.

OOO! OOO! Can I be there when you say that to Buzz Aldrin?! :-)

--
Tom McDonald
http://ahwhatdoiknow.blogspot.com/

Old January 8th 05, 12:37 AM
Tom Randy

On Fri, 07 Jan 2005 17:27:03 -0600, Tom McDonald wrote:

George Hein wrote:
I know I didn't and don't think you did.

OOO! OOO! Can I be there when you say that to Buzz Aldrin?! :-)

Me too?!

Old January 8th 05, 11:09 AM
Iceman-Jamie Iceman-Jamie is offline
Member

Location: Keflavik, Iceland

[quote=Tom Randy]On Fri, 07 Jan 2005 17:27:03 -0600, Tom McDonald wrote:

George Hein wrote:
I know I didn't and don't think you did.

OOO! OOO! Can I be there when you say that to Buzz Aldrin?! :-)

You know I would say I saw Big foot ,El Chupa cabre, and the Loch Ness Monster haveing tea together on the moon surface if the money was right.
Old January 8th 05, 11:16 AM
richard schumacher

Why do you think bush is urging to go to the moon now? Because China
and Indiaare saying they want to go now.And what will we say when they
get there and our stuff is missing from the surface? "Hey America....
Someone swipped your stuff".

It's OK. They'll fake their Moon trips in the same fashion and our
secret will remain safe :_
Old January 8th 05, 11:22 AM
Tom Randy

On Fri, 07 Jan 2005 17:06:25 +0000, Iceman-Jamie wrote:

Can you show me a picture of this laser relection? I,ve also heared
that the observitory in hawaii can see a lit cigarette on the moon
surface. Now thats impossible.

You are correct, it is impossible. Lack of resolution being the reason.
There are no scopes anywhere that could resolve that.
Old January 8th 05, 11:25 AM
starlord

I have never seen that stated anywhere, so if someone told you that, they
didn't know what the hell they where talking about. And the refectors are
very simple, they are two sq's about 2ft to a side and look at Earth. No
fancy trackers or anything like that, just two mirrors.

--

SIAR
www.starlords.org

Old January 8th 05, 12:40 PM

Richard said:

"It's OK. They'll fake their Moon trips in the same fashion and our
secret will remain safe :_"

Now there speaks the voice of true genius! :-)
You should go far!
Perhaps not quite as far as the moon though. ;-)
*
Chris.B

Apollo Buzz alDredge Misc 5 July 28th 04 10:05 AM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla UK Astronomy 11 July 25th 04 02:57 PM
significant addition to section 25 of the faq heat UK Astronomy 1 April 15th 04 01:20 AM
The Apollo FAQ (moon landings were faked) Nathan Jones Misc 8 February 4th 04 06:48 PM
The Apollo Moon Hoax FAQ v4.1 November 2003 Nathan Jones Misc 20 November 11th 03 07:33 PM