Summertime Once More in Gresham

Old August 19th 18, 02:53 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Summertime Once More in Gresham

On Saturday, August 18, 2018 at 4:23:21 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Saturday, August 18, 2018 at 12:21:16 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, August 17, 2018 at 1:49:02 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:

Sky is finally mostly clear of smoke here. A nice day with a perfect temp of 72F as of 1:45 PM. Wind west at 5 mph, blowing fresh air in from right off the ocean. Humidity 40%. Expected high only 77F.

I am not too up to date in all that's going on in Portland apartments.. I know they are being build, but don't know about how safe they are, or if HUD is involved. I need to find a cheaper place to live myself, but I don't want to move into a fire trap. Also I don't want a place where there are too many rules. If I can't enjoy drinking beer in my own room, then that's too much!

Double-A

Builing dept. will tell you its safe even it its a fire trap.They are all paid off. I am now being warned to not get in their way.They sent a person into the Anaheim Senior Center .He would not tell me his name.I reported him to the people that run the center,and the Anaheim police. I've been through all of this when running for mayor in Easthampton Ma. I regret I did not take their cash offer of $250,000.It does not pay to be honest in USA today. These crooks are the power and the glory.These GOPer Mafia have killed We the People ever since they killed JFK and Bobby. Sad but True Bert

$250,000 would be nice! But then how would you feel if someone died in one of those fire traps you had been pain to cover up? We had some big houses here that were just about sliding off the hill side! I wondered how the could ever have been approved to build there. Then I heard that the Washington County building inspector had been convicted for taking bribes! Then I understood!

A nice afternoon here in Gresham. Sun is out in smoke free skies. Now 83F as of 4:15 PM. Wind 4 mph out of the west. Humidity 33%.

Double-A

No weather change.Sky is light blue.HUD is so corrupt it can't be stopped.Its better to take the money and run.Why not? $250,000 is chicken feed.Bert
Old August 19th 18, 11:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, August 18, 2018 at 6:53:22 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

But sooner or later those chickens will come home to roost!

Sunny weather here. Some smoke is back. Currently 82F as of 2:45 PM. Expected high 87F. Wind west at 6 mph. Humidity 37%.

I was reading in the local Gresham paper that they are planning on raising money to erect a statue to Tod Kirnan, who is the man they call "Mr. Gresham"! Heck, even a US president cannot expect to have a statue erected for him before he is even dead! Maybe you could work on becoming a Mr. Fullerton. Don't try to replace the Mayor, just be seen around him a lot, and be seen around town a lot! Might find some perks there!

Double-A

Old August 20th 18, 10:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

The smoke has returned! The sun is shining here, but you can hardly see it because the smoke is so thick! Currently 77F as of 2 PM. Expected high 90F. Wind west at 5 mph. Humidity 51%.

Started using the record player that I bought and has just sat around for the last year and a half. There is still some magic in those old 45s, even though the quality of the player is very poor. I least I can play them! I went through more of my boxes, and found a board for cleaning fish! That advances my fishing agenda. Found my crock pot slow cooker. I might be able to use that for something. Found more pictures, some of my elegant wedding reception, some from my travels. But most importantly, I found the picture of me standing in front of the tomb of Galileo inside a cathedral in Italy! That was very inspiring for me!

Double-A

Old August 20th 18, 11:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Sunday, August 19, 2018 at 3:01:38 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

No weather change.Have not one cloud going by.Just finished lunch with Sandy.We split a chicken and had Baked MSP.She loves peas.Yester day it was a the pool,and we had Chinese take out.White wine splash.Looking forward talking at South Calif U in Fullerton.I hope to be in the news again.Its great for my ego.Sandy will be my hearing aid.The end o my talk I did to hear the questions.Bert
Old August 21st 18, 12:05 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, August 20, 2018 at 3:29:46 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Sounds like you are living the good life. All that could make it even better would be a change to Hawaiian weather and fresh air!

Double-A

Old August 21st 18, 03:32 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, August 20, 2018 at 4:05:50 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

The air is better now then it was 40 years ago.I wake up and can see Mt.Baldy.I love to travel and Hawaii looks good.Its name sounds so native. Its also has a great telly to look into the universe.I hope to camp out where Kick looks out. Bert
Old August 21st 18, 09:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, August 20, 2018 at 7:32:21 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Well the air here seems to be worse that I can ever remember in my lifetime! Smoky skies day after day! And it was the same way last summer! I used to think that one thing we always had here was fresh air. Not anymore!

The east wind has started early this year! Now blowing 14 mph as of 1 PM. It usually waits until Sept 1 to start blowing! Just bring in more smoke from the eastern fires. Current temp 85F. Expected high 92F. Last night it only got down to 72! Humidity down to 27%. Could be rain next Sunday!

Double-A

Old August 22nd 18, 06:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Tuesday, August 21, 2018 at 1:07:20 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

AA Your tall mountains make a basin that makes smoky air hard to move away. Its true in many areas. Same weather day after day.Bert
Old August 23rd 18, 04:56 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"reber G=emc^2" wrote:
"The Jews seem to be quite disgusted with SwineBert.
Good reason why" SwineBert should scroll down to
read where it says: ( = MSP) in the following:

"My bar tab for Bud Light broke all records" Bert
"and along the very same line I guzzle my wine". Bert
"I use Cocaine that is a wonder-drug for me". Bert.
"The drugs I'm taking are fogging my mind". Ber
"I can't even remember lots of stuff".Bert ... But...
"I will do even more Drugs till the end of my time". Bert

"I am a first class low wit bigot. Sad and so true. Bert"
"I daily bleat "My Stupid Palaver ( = MSP) to prove
that I have alwasy been a Mental Cadaver. Bert"
____ "I park & bark in the dark. Bert" _________
"I'm a stupid **** and always very full of it." Bert."

"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does".Bert
"Being Jewish I know this is so very true". That is a given. Bert
"Get the picture", "Go figure", "O ya", "I know why".Bert

______ "Why am I not loved by all?". Bert. _________

"I am a proud Marxist/Soros/Bolshevik Jew with a IQ of 1-point-22". Bert
"I have a Superiority complex" without any quirks
which lets me know how everything works." as is seen by
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent as the
http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal which
shows that SwineBert has always-ONLY-ONE-thing-on
his mind, namely to do all those items-from-(1)-to-item-(5):

(1)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, Face-****ter Glazier wrote:
Harlow Campbell HVAC, ,
& Saul Levy
& Jacoby Benj, :
"I'll be sitting on your faces to take a **** & say: "Open wide".
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg

(2)
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, JewPigBert Glazier
said to "benj" :
"Reality is you always post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll **** on your kisser."
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg
"Benj, you can thank me in advance". - TreBert. ... addinng

(3)
On 03Aug2017:
"benj, you eat **** and your ****ty brain is coming out your ears."
On 20Jul2018:
Benj, my posts are way over your head.Reality is your head
is up your ass.So fart it out before you get constipated.Bert

(4)
On 25Mar2008, Graveyard Vandal Glazier wrote in:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3ffe7b2257cf8a9a
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.physics/uYtpFTRnW4k/morPVyJ7_j8J
"Hanson, I will **** on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face". -- Bert

(5)
On 24Jun2018 SwineBert Glazier said to
Mark Earnest "your nose is

Old August 23rd 18, 10:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Wednesday, August 22, 2018 at 10:01:06 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

AA Your tall mountains make a basin that makes smoky air hard to move away. Its true in many areas. Same weather day after day.Bert

Well there are worse things than boring weather. If you were in Hawaii now, a category 5 hurricane is hitting, while the volcano is still spouting!

Smoke here smelled terrible this morning, but it was cooler. Smoke should be clearing out soon when the west wind starts blowing again. Currently only 65F as of 2:15 PM on a much cooler day. Yesterday it got over 90F again to set another record! Wind NW at 6 mph. Humidity 65%. Could even be some drizzle tomorrow!

Continuing dig through my stuff, I am finding many things. My old cast iron frying pan turned up! It is best for making buckwheat pancakes, the kind where you keep the dough going every day until you have a real sourdough pancake! And I finally found my Vector Analysis textbook, which I have been looking for for years! Also I found the book "Best in American Poetry", which has one of Twitty's poems in it!

Double-A

Gresham in Springtime Double-A[_4_] Misc 151 June 22nd 18 06:29 PM
Winter in Gresham Double-A[_4_] Misc 157 April 1st 18 12:18 AM
Fall in Gresham Hägar Misc 208 January 9th 18 11:29 PM
Summer in Gresham Double-A[_4_] Misc 165 September 30th 17 09:33 PM
Summer in Gresham hanson Misc 0 August 31st 17 02:10 AM