Summertime Once More in Gresham

Old June 21st 18, 09:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Summertime Once More in Gresham

Summer at last! Felt more like summer yesterday, however. Reached 90F. But today is overcast and cooler. Only 68F now as of 1:45 PM here in Gresham. Wind NW at 5 mph. Humidity 61%. Not expected to get above 74F.

There was thunder and lighting over where Kim lives this morning! A couple of houses were hit by trees, and a power pole was hit by lightning! Lots of people lost there electric power. But pretty calm over here on the east side.

The blood sucking Draculamobile is in the parking lot outside again today. They have a table here in the lobby to sign victims up!

Double-A

Old June 21st 18, 11:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Thursday, June 21, 2018 at 1:57:36 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Summer at last! Felt more like summer yesterday, however. Reached 90F. But today is overcast and cooler. Only 68F now as of 1:45 PM here in Gresham. Wind NW at 5 mph. Humidity 61%. Not expected to get above 74F.

There was thunder and lighting over where Kim lives this morning! A couple of houses were hit by trees, and a power pole was hit by lightning! Lots of people lost there electric power. But pretty calm over here on the east side.

The blood sucking Draculamobile is in the parking lot outside again today. They have a table here in the lobby to sign victims up!

Double-A

What is the going price on a pint? Think of the sad time when Red Cross gave out HIV,and knew it.It proved GOP Mafia would kill children for a buck.All was proven,but what a cover up.Bert
Old June 22nd 18, 04:37 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

_______ ahahahahaha "reber G=emc^2" the Yiddisher
SchweineHUND cranked
himself because...

SwineBert read something he posted but did not like:
{{see items (1), (2) & (3) below}} ... So Bert quickly
morphed & behaved like a dog that tries to bury his
OWN ****, by Bert attempting to cover-up and refusing
to EXPLAIN why Bert posted the following:

(1)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, when Face-****ter Glazier wrote:
Harlow Campbell HVAC, ,
& Saul Levy
& Jacoby Benj, :
"I'll be sitting on your faces to take a **** & say: "Open wide".
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg

(2)
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, JewPigBert Glazier
said to "benj" :
"Reality is you always post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll **** on your kisser."
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg
"Benj, you can thank me in advance". - TreBert. ... addinng

On 03Aug2017:
"benj, you eat **** and your ****ty brain is coming out your ears."

(3)
On 25Mar2008, Graveyard Vandal Glazier wrote in:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3ffe7b2257cf8a9a
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.physics/uYtpFTRnW4k/morPVyJ7_j8J
"Hanson, I will **** on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face". -- Bert

Old June 22nd 18, 09:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Thursday, June 21, 2018 at 3:43:00 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, June 21, 2018 at 1:57:36 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Summer at last! Felt more like summer yesterday, however. Reached 90F.. But today is overcast and cooler. Only 68F now as of 1:45 PM here in Gresham. Wind NW at 5 mph. Humidity 61%. Not expected to get above 74F.

There was thunder and lighting over where Kim lives this morning! A couple of houses were hit by trees, and a power pole was hit by lightning! Lots of people lost there electric power. But pretty calm over here on the east side.

The blood sucking Draculamobile is in the parking lot outside again today. They have a table here in the lobby to sign victims up!

Double-A

What is the going price on a pint?

The Red Cross is now charging $130 to $150 per pint, and they are going to jack up that price soon by 10% to 35%!

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=117431&page=1

So why should I give may blood away for free? A poor guy like me could certainly use some of that money!

Think of the sad time when Red Cross gave out HIV,and knew it.It proved GOP Mafia would kill children for a buck.All was proven,but what a cover up.Bert

Clara Barton would be turning over in her grave!

Another fairly cool day here. Cool but dry. Now 66F as of 1:30 PM. Wind west at 4 mph. Humidity 61%.

A court ruling has said that Internet businesses might have to start paying sales tax of their sales! Of course we have no sales tax here in Oregon, and the thought of it is odious here! Once Florida tried to make me pay sales tax for some programs I sold by mail order to Florida residents. I said, "Hell no!"
They could issue a warrant for my arrest in Florida, but I would just never go there on vacation! It would probably be OK now, with statutes of limitation and all.

Double-A

Old June 23rd 18, 09:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

A partly cloudy day. Was drizzle in the morning. Currently a Freudian 69F as of 1:30 PM PDT here in Gresham. Wind NW at 5 mph. Humidity 52%.

Farmers' Market day again. I bought some lettuce.

Double-A

Old June 24th 18, 08:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

A nice sunny day! Summer is finally here! Currently 75 as of high noon here in Gresham. Expected high later 89F. Cold beer is waiting for me at home! Wind NW at 6 mph. Humidity 51F. Some haze from wild fires in Central Oregon.

Getting ready for the 4th! Will there be a 5th in my 4th this year? Since it comes on Wednesday, there will be a Chinese dinner for me for sure!

Double-A

Old June 25th 18, 08:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Dark clouds in the sky, but so far no rain here. Temp 66F as of 1:00 PM. Wind 3 mph out of the NW. Humidity 55%. Two fires east of Mt. Hood, both caused by lighting.

Should be moderate temperatures the rest of this week. Of course the saying around here is that summer never begins until the 5th of July.

Double-A

Old June 26th 18, 04:16 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Sunday, June 24, 2018 at 12:18:23 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
A nice sunny day! Summer is finally here! Currently 75 as of high noon here in Gresham. Expected high later 89F. Cold beer is waiting for me at home! Wind NW at 6 mph. Humidity 51F. Some haze from wild fires in Central Oregon.

Getting ready for the 4th! Will there be a 5th in my 4th this year? Since it comes on Wednesday, there will be a Chinese dinner for me for sure!

Double-A

78 here and sunny.No rain and I bet fire ins.is sky high here. Another saving since my van only has what is needed.Like to go to Vegas on the 4th.See what Sandy id doing. She has a new car,and would drive.I have an hour long stick.However I lost touch with Michael the CEO of Circus Circus,and that mean I pay.Staying for free for 32 dayswas great.Playing pool for $5 a game was great.I got spoiled.Bert
Old June 26th 18, 05:23 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

PigBert has always been a mental cadaver
as seen in the posts of Glazier's stupid palaver.
snickerchucklechortleROTFLMAO

Old June 26th 18, 10:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, June 25, 2018 at 8:16:07 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Maybe you can be one of those shills who they let win big jackpots on the slots to let the other customers think it's possible. You have to turn all the money in at the end of the day, but it's great fun!

The sun is shining and the temp is a perfect 70 degrees here in Gresham as of 2 PM. A day like this when the sun is shining without it getting too hot is a rare day in June indeed!

Twitty has checked in!

Double-A

Gresham in Springtime Double-A[_4_] Misc 151 June 22nd 18 06:29 PM
Winter in Gresham Double-A[_4_] Misc 157 April 1st 18 12:18 AM
Fall in Gresham Hägar Misc 208 January 9th 18 11:29 PM
Summer in Gresham Double-A[_4_] Misc 165 September 30th 17 09:33 PM
Summer in Gresham hanson Misc 0 August 31st 17 02:10 AM