Min?

Old March 15th 09, 07:16 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Worm Spamley[_2_]

Default Min?

Has Min finally gone silent or even better, been shut down?

Old March 15th 09, 07:29 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Greg Neill[_6_]

Worm Spamley wrote:
Has Min finally gone silent or even better, been shut down?

Gaaah! It's bad luck to invoke the name of he whose anagram
is Lemon Penis Jihad!!! Quick, say it backwards three times,
throw some salt over your left shoulder, and knock on wood!

Old March 15th 09, 07:56 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris.Bee

On Mar 15, 8:29*pm, "Greg Neill" wrote:
Worm Spamley wrote:
Has Min finally gone silent or even better, been shut down?

Gaaah! *It's bad luck to invoke the name of he whose anagram
is Lemon Penis Jihad!!! *Quick, say it backwards three times,
throw some salt over your left shoulder, and knock on wood!

Sorry. We don't like to mention 'wood' on s.a.a.

'Plywood' may be acceptable in the strict context of amateur telescope
construction.

'Wood glue' is much too near the knuckle for our more sensitive
readers.

This is a MINimalist post on behalf of our sponsors:

The Merkin Wood Workers of Hollywood. ;-)

Old March 15th 09, 08:07 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Greg Neill[_6_]

Worm Spamley wrote:
Has Min finally gone silent or even better, been shut down?

Gaaah! It's bad luck to invoke the name of he whose anagram
is Lemon Penis Jihad!!! Quick, say it backwards three times,
throw some salt over your left shoulder, and knock on wood!

Sorry. We don't like to mention 'wood' on s.a.a.

'Plywood' may be acceptable in the strict context of amateur telescope
construction.

'Wood glue' is much too near the knuckle for our more sensitive
readers.

This is a MINimalist post on behalf of our sponsors:

The Merkin Wood Workers of Hollywood. ;-)

Merkin: A women's pubic wig.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merkin

Yous guys sure are into some weird stuff out thar.

Old March 15th 09, 09:12 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris.Bee

Worm Spamley wrote:
Has Min finally gone silent or even better, been shut down?

Gaaah! It's bad luck to invoke the name of he whose anagram
is Lemon Penis Jihad!!! Quick, say it backwards three times,
throw some salt over your left shoulder, and knock on wood!

Sorry. We don't like to mention 'wood' on s.a.a.

'Plywood' may be acceptable in the strict context of amateur telescope
construction.

'Wood glue' is much too near the knuckle for our more sensitive
readers.

This is a MINimalist post on behalf of our sponsors:

The Merkin Wood Workers of Hollywood. ;-)

Merkin: A women's pubic wig.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merkin

Yous guys sure are into some weird stuff out thar.

It's in the jeans.

Love

Zhohan
Old March 15th 09, 09:18 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
A Believer

"Worm Spamley" wrote in message
Has Min finally gone silent or even better, been shut down?

Doubtful. His most recent posts are nothing more than his countdown to the
end of the world. Being a Christian, I dispute the message he has been
trying to convey for one very important reason.

Old March 15th 09, 09:30 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris.Bee

On Mar 15, 10:18*pm, "A believer" wrote:

Doubtful. *His most recent posts are nothing more than his countdown to the
end of the world. *Being a Christian, I dispute the message he has been
trying to convey for one very important reason.

When I was a kid I thought that bleevers lived down in the drains.
But now I'm better informed. Bleevers are everywhere!
Old March 15th 09, 09:33 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Sjouke Burry[_2_]

Worm Spamley wrote:
Has Min finally gone silent or even better, been shut down?

SSSSST.....!!!!!!! Dont wake the ugly beast....
Old March 15th 09, 09:40 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris.Bee

On Mar 15, 10:33*pm, Sjouke Burry
wrote:
Worm Spamley wrote:

Has Min finally gone silent or even better, been shut down?

SSSSST.....!!!!!!! *Dont wake the ugly beast....

The Kraken of ****-poor Latin awakes...?

Be very afraid!

Or not.
Old March 20th 09, 05:22 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
jerry warner[_26_]

Worm Spamley wrote:

Has Min finally gone silent or even better, been shut down?

You mean did Simone Merli and/or Alan Bak die?