Super Advanced Officer Greysky's Doomsday Prediction May BeCom...

Old June 30th 08, 05:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Super Advanced Officer Greysky's Doomsday Prediction May BeCom...

nightbat glad to see you posting. However that accelerator is only 7
times more powerful than the old one. So I predict its nothing worth
fearing. Reality is it is far from having enough EM energy to show a
Higgs particle. Fear not nightbat I'm here for you Bert+ Rudy

Old July 2nd 08, 09:40 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

nightbat wrote

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Earth Science Team Officer Bert

nightbat glad to see you posting. However that accelerator is only 7
times more powerful than the old one. So I predict its nothing worth
fearing. Reality is it is far from having enough EM energy to show a
Higgs particle. Fear not nightbat I'm here for you Bert+ Rudy

nightbat

Greetings Florida brave One as profound Earth Science Team
Officers we fear nothing in Heaven or Hell, for our advanced science
legend precedes us. We are humbly made in the image of God for all to
look proudly on. You are correct the Cern scientists may blow themselves
up but the fate of the World is ours through advanced knowledge.

good cheers Officer Bert + Rudy,
the nightbat