Deadly Rocks?

Old September 19th 07, 05:25 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.archaeology
[email protected]

Default Deadly Rocks?

On 18 sep, 23:22, "SBC Yahoo"
wrote:
* CBS) A Peruvian official has said a meteorite that crashed to the
earth
* Saturday is causing mass illness among villagers near the impact
sight,
* according to a report in Peruvian daily La Republica.
*
* The report says the secretary general of the Desaguadero region,
near the
* border with Bolivia, has linked the celestial body to a wave of
headaches,
* diarrhea and vomiting in the village of Caranca, located in the
Puno
* district high in the Andes Mountains.
*
* Marco Limachi told the paper that the illnesses were the result of
a strong
* odor emanating from the site of the impact.
*
* Limachi said seven police officers who went to investigate the
meteorite
* were among those suffering health problems, reported La Republica.
He said
* the officers had been taken to the Desaguadero Hospital, where they
were
* given oxygen and liquids for rehydration.
*
* The regional health director in Puno told the paper the affected
officers
* had been transported, after making a limited recovery, to a
separate health
* facility for law enforcement officers.
*
* Meanwhile, the regional health department sent a group of doctors
and nurses
* to the region to administer tests on the sickened villagers -- many
of whom
* had been to see the meteorite themselves.
*
* La Republica reported that the meteorite's impact left a crater
about 18
* feet deep and 30 yards across in the mountainous terrain that is
home to
* more than 1,000 people.http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/09/18/
world/main3271744.shtml
*
* It is a new one for me, 'rock chemical warfare'.*

Probably a similar impact as the Tunguska nuclear explosions of 30th
of June 1908 & 24th of September 2002
Probably will end up as another cover up of the Roswell type .
Where indeed do we find report of rock melting and vitrificaion of the
material on surface ?
No relation indeed of such but the ET impact reveals symptoms common
to people exposed to very high energy radiation of the kind linked to
depleted Uranium exposition.

I think it would be worth the while that a True Geologist finds his
way to the site and makes appropriate report... the mere request of
suck alleged scientific Academic arseholes being propelled to the
impact site will just add an additional shroud of ignorance as the
one surrounding the Tunguska event since nearly a century now.

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Mining Pioneer
Discoverer of Telfer, Nifty & Kintyre mines in the Great Sandy Desert

Exploration Geologist & Offshore Consultant
Founder of the True Geology

~ Ignorance is the Cosmic Sin, the One never Forgiven ~

Old September 19th 07, 08:40 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.archaeology
TacAN

wrote in message
ups.com...
On 18 sep, 23:22, "SBC Yahoo"
wrote:
Probably a similar impact as the Tunguska nuclear explosions of 30th
of June 1908 & 24th of September 2002

I have read a little about the Tunguska event - but what is the event on the
24th September 2002???
Can you tell me a little more about this, please?!

Probably will end up as another cover up of the Roswell type .

This would not surprise me in the least. :-/

Cheers
Graham

Old September 19th 07, 10:29 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.archaeology
[email protected]

On 19 sep, 09:40, "TacAN" wrote:
wrote in message

ups.com...

On 18 sep, 23:22, "SBC Yahoo"
wrote:
Probably a similar impact as the Tunguska nuclear explosions of 30th
of June 1908 & 24th of September 2002

I have read a little about the Tunguska event - but what is the event on the
24th September 2002???
Can you tell me a little more about this, please?!

Probably will end up as another cover up of the Roswell type .

This would not surprise me in the least. :-/

Cheers
Graham

Hi Graham,

Same happening i.e. nuclear explosion with broken trees in the same
pattern than in 1908 but the power of the device (?) was estimated 100
000 times smaller. Both events occured in the Tungunska region of
Siberia, North of Irkoutsk ( of Lake Baikal)

Sorry my reference is in French :http://secretebase.free.fr/etrange/
tunguska/tunguska.htm
.... Durant la nuit du 24 septembre 2002, un objet a explosé au-dessus
de la Sibérie, dans le district de Bodaibo situé au nord-est
d'Irkoutsk et du lac Baïkal, ravageant près de 100 km2 de taïga etc
Unquote

.... as further information in the susnamed article indicates, the US
Dept of Defence who monitored that event estimated that explosion
equivalent to 200 tons of TNT

Best jp

Old September 19th 07, 10:39 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.archaeology
Peter Jason

wrote in message
oups.com...
On 19 sep, 09:40, "TacAN"
wrote:
wrote in message

ups.com...

On 18 sep, 23:22, "SBC Yahoo"

wrote:
Probably a similar impact as the Tunguska
nuclear explosions of 30th
of June 1908 & 24th of September 2002

I have read a little about the Tunguska
event - but what is the event on the
24th September 2002???
Can you tell me a little more about this,
please?!

Probably will end up as another cover up
of the Roswell type .

This would not surprise me in the least.
:-/

[...]

Another theory is that a small amount of
antimatter hit the earth.

Old September 20th 07, 03:50 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.archaeology
[email protected]

On Sep 19, 2:25 pm, wrote:
On 18 sep, 23:22, "SBC Y

Oh dear out of your Le Turd rubberroom again.....imbecile.

Old September 20th 07, 04:21 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.archaeology
Don Stockbauer

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Mining Pioneer
Discoverer of Telfer, Nifty & Kintyre mines in the Great Sandy Desert

Exploration Geologist & Offshore Consultant
Founder of the True Geology

~ Ignorance is the Cosmic Sin, the One never Forgiven ~

Are you sure you don't mean Telferner, Texas? There're a few gravel
pits over there.

Old September 20th 07, 04:52 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.archaeology
[email protected]

On 20 sep, 04:50, wrote:
On Sep 19, 2:25 pm, wrote:

On 18 sep, 23:22, "SBC Y

Oh dear out of your Le Turd rubberroom again.....imbecile.

Imbecile, Turd, Rubberroom, dear ... quite a vocabulary !
Interesting !

Here is real world info :

QUOTE

The AGE Melbourne
australia

http://www.theage.com.au/news/busine...881594489.html

Agriculture to be hit hard by climate change
Tim Colebatch
September 20, 2007

CLIMATE change, if left unchecked, stands to reduce Australia's
agricultural productivity by up to 27 per cent
over the next 75 years, and devastate agricultural output etc

UNQUOTE

AND this are the bad news ... do you want to hear the worse ones from
the Turdland, little ****head ?

Old September 20th 07, 04:53 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.archaeology
[email protected]

On 19 sep, 23:39, "Peter Jason" wrote:
wrote in message

- Afficher le texte des messages précédents -

Antimatter ?
Theories are of no value ... what matters is the Truth !

Old September 20th 07, 05:41 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.archaeology
TacAN

wrote in message
oups.com...
On 19 sep, 09:40, "TacAN" wrote:
wrote in message

Hi Graham,

Same happening i.e. nuclear explosion with broken trees in the same
pattern than in 1908 but the power of the device (?) was estimated 100
000 times smaller. Both events occured in the Tungunska region of
Siberia, North of Irkoutsk ( of Lake Baikal)

Sorry my reference is in French :http://secretebase.free.fr/etrange/
tunguska/tunguska.htm
... Durant la nuit du 24 septembre 2002, un objet a explosé au-dessus
de la Sibérie, dans le district de Bodaibo situé au nord-est
d'Irkoutsk et du lac Baïkal, ravageant près de 100 km2 de taïga etc
Unquote

... as further information in the susnamed article indicates, the US
Dept of Defence who monitored that event estimated that explosion
equivalent to 200 tons of TNT

Best jp

Hi Jean-Paul
I hope all is well with you. :-)

Thankyou for your comments - I had not heard anything about the second event
near Tungunska and am very intrigued that two very similar events should
happen in the same area - no matter that they are over 100 years apart - is
there maybe a common denominator here????

Thankyou for your reference to the web site.
Not to worry that it is in French. I can access the site through Google, who
also offer a very useful "Translate this page" option. The pages are
translated into very readable English.
This is very welcome as my high school French is very rusty these days.
:-)

Many of the subjects that I have found fascinating since my very yound days
are all here in the one site - thankyou.

Best wishes
Graham

Old September 20th 07, 08:54 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.archaeology
TacAN

"Peter Jason" wrote in message

Another theory is that a small amount of antimatter hit the earth.

Thanks for that Peter - I believe that similar comments have been made about
the first event.
History repeats itself??

Graham

DEADLY TRUTH ABOUT THE DIVINE DRUDGING DROUGHT (DDD) IN AUSTRALIA [email protected] Astronomy Misc 3 March 8th 07 12:00 PM
OT.. and thoughtcrime deadly. Pat Flannery History 8 August 3rd 06 02:18 AM
Deadly Denial Norma Misc 0 November 18th 05 04:07 PM
MSNBC (Oberg) - Deadly space lessons go unheeded Jim Oberg Policy 192 March 14th 05 08:59 PM
MSNBC (Oberg) - Deadly space lessons go unheeded Michael Kent Space Shuttle 4 March 14th 05 08:59 PM