Complete proof against evolution

Old March 14th 09, 10:23 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
A Believer

Default Complete proof against evolution

wrote in message news:fe1e510a-7edb-480e-8ba2-

"I think what Chris Bee is saying is that compassion always trumps
faith. Faith is always about the ego - having faith allows one to
believe in one's own righteousness and allows one to judge those who
do not have faith as being wicked. The more irrational the belief, the
stronger the faith is thought to be. The end result of ego-led faith
is humans seeking power over others."

Not quite. Having a belief in God and what He can do does not give one the
right to judge another, that is God's job. I don't give two rats whether or
not someone decides whether or not to worship God, but I will point out what
The Bible says about it if given the opportunity.

"The reason compassion always trumps faith is that it leads to freedom,
both of the mind and spirit. Faith inevitably leads to bondage and
dominance of one person over another - simply because we humans are
faulty. Compassion leads to free cooperation, and in the end it leads
to human progress. Compassion is extremely difficult, because it
requires one to set aside one's ego, and not let one's passion rule.
It requires turning the other cheek when one is wronged."

Faith and compassion are intertwined and technically not separate as far as
The Bible is concerned. It's not difficult to show both and prevent turning
others away.

"Faith in an irrational belief is a dead end, it's like sugar in that
it makes you feel good for a time but has no nurtitional value. I can
understand fully the appeal of faith in the irrational - after all how
many would deny a chance to spend eternity in heaven."

This is true only because people give up on faith long before the end is
reached. If one goes full duration, there is always a result.

"Reality is
simply too cold a place for most people. What is dangerous is not a
simple belief system that comforts the believer, what is dangerous is
the misuse of this to attain power over others."

This is true if *anything* is allowed to become corrupted. It can happen
with religion, and certainly with politics and money as we see now
worldwide.

"I believe in Jesus' words, but do not worship his body. I worship his
message (the term worship is defined as holding up something of
worth). His words are similar to those of other wise men before his
time and after. Hillel has said that the entire text of the Tora can
be summed up by the Golden Rule, everything else being commentary. Can
I follow these words, and do I follow them always? Well, I'm human, so
all I can do is try."

Not for me to judge you, but He will. Only you know in your heart where you
stand.

A_believer

Old March 14th 09, 10:55 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
oriel36[_2_]

On Mar 14, 4:18*pm, Chris L Peterson wrote:
On Sat, 14 Mar 2009 16:01:19 GMT, "Curtis Croulet"

wrote:
Chris, I'm about to leave for a day on Palomar (I'm a docent), so I won't
have time to help you. *If you choose to answer this creationist's reply,
you might look into Lenski's current work on the evolution of E. coli
bacteria...

I'm not going to bother. He lacks the intellectual skills to even
interpret simple observation, let alone understand the mechanisms. Why
waste my time? He's a lost cause.

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatoryhttp://www.cloudbait.com

Look who's talking about interpreting simple observations and
intellectual skills.Knowing you are a teacher and you still
indoctrinate kids into the most stupid ideas such as an equable 24
hour noon cycle is actually below the intellectual level of
creationism -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sidereal_time

When you live with indoctrination and that is all you are ever going
to do,each generation infects the next because some idiot back in the
late 17th century made a stupid grinning boast -

"... our clocks kept so good a correspondence with the Heavens that I
doubt it not but they would prove the revolutions of the Earth to be
isochronical... " John Flamsteed

I'll tell you what Chris,it takes a level of faith to endure such a
pandemic of stupidity and the ability to believe that 'sidereal time'
junk for to give it any other credence would be utter foolishness on
my part.

Old March 15th 09, 12:25 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris.Bee

On Mar 14, 10:23*pm, "A Believer" wrote:

Not for me to judge you, but He will.

A_believer

It always comes down to threats. When logical argument is pointless
you threaten the opposition with your big, white robed Dad.

The brain is the seat of love. Not the heart. Your religion is
nothing more than a warm bath of dopamine and endless brainwashing.
Brainwashing is against the human rights convention but is openly
allowed to be used on innocent kids right around the globe as a
terrifying pacifier. A comforter laced with LSD and bile.

Your Disney character of a snow white Jesus, in snow white robes,
walking on a snow white beach, beside lapping waves under gently
waving palm trees, with watery and wistful, puppy eyes raised to
heaven is a false propaganda fabrication of the protection racket
churches.
Old March 15th 09, 03:15 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
A Believer

"Chris.Bee" wrote in message

"It always comes down to threats. When logical argument is pointless
you threaten the opposition with your big, white robed Dad."

I didn't threaten. I made a true statement about all mankind eventually
being judged. Take it or leave it. I guess you choose the latter, but that
is your unfortunate decision.

"The brain is the seat of love. Not the heart. Your religion is
nothing more than a warm bath of dopamine and endless brainwashing.
Brainwashing is against the human rights convention but is openly
allowed to be used on innocent kids right around the globe as a
terrifying pacifier. A comforter laced with LSD and bile."

Here again you continue your senseless attacks when it was totally
unnessary. I just wonder what kind of a person YOU must be. Not judging,
but you certainly give enough clues for a possible judgement.

"Your Disney character of a snow white Jesus, in snow white robes,
walking on a snow white beach, beside lapping waves under gently
waving palm trees, with watery and wistful, puppy eyes raised to
heaven is a false propaganda fabrication of the protection racket
churches."

Unfortunate that you are so corrupted towards the negative, and who knows
what caused it. Could have been anything from molestation to jealousy to
inappropriate conduct in a church. I see no point in continuing until your
mouth is washed out with acidic soap, but I will say this: I and others
here won't stand by when you decide to defame all religions and belief
systems, no matter what your situation. If you are dishing it out, then you
better be prepared to take it.

A_believer

Old March 15th 09, 09:06 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Quadibloc

On Mar 14, 8:58*am, "A Believer" wrote:

Based on the evidence, evolution did not happen.

I have no interest in attacking religion, if by religion you mean the
faith that human lives have value, that right and wrong aren't human
whims or cultural consensus.

But if you mean by religion the use of lies to frighten and manipulate
people, yes, I'm against that.

If you think the evidence says evolution didn't happen, somebody lied
to you.

John Savard
Old March 15th 09, 09:51 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris.Bee

On Mar 15, 3:15*am, "A Believer" wrote:

Unfortunate that you are so corrupted towards the negative, and who knows
what caused it. *Could have been anything from molestation to jealousy to
inappropriate conduct in a church. *I see no point in continuing until your
mouth is washed out with acidic soap, but I will say this: *I and others
here won't stand by when you decide to defame all religions and belief
systems, no matter what your situation. *If you are dishing it out, then you
better be prepared to take it.

A_believer

Who's afraid of words? You obviously must be because you have sunk to
your knee-jerk Christian response threats yet again. You have not the
slightest reason to attack me. I merely question religion and you
attack me? The churches may poison children's minds almost from birth
without the sanction of international law. Drooling lunatics can troll
the streets looking for the weak minded to convert but I cannot
question religion in an off topic thread started by a religious
ignoramus who attacks serious science?

Religion is founded on the threat of endless suffering if the believer
does not cow-tow to the rules set by the church to accumulate wealth
and power stolen from the poor. The irony is that religion might be a
comfort to some but it has been used as a fraud since time began to
threaten the innocent and undermine their true worth. Churches breed
hierarchy and inequality yet place the weakest minds in charge of the
unprotected population. Beside tobacco, drug abuse and alcohol the
churches are insane dictators. Unfettered by the morals they spew in
the faces of the ordinary people they chain minds with fear from
childhood. While the churches grow rich with obscene greed they deny
the ordinary person the right to earn a decent wage. Greed is always a
sin unless you are a gold robed priest living in a vast palace with a
hoard of priceless artefacts. Why is the priest's house always the
second largest house in every town and village after the stately home
of the land owning aristocrat?

Religion is used as a corrupt and powerful tool to ensure the church
remains strong despite its evil purpose and practices. It often wields
power to which it has no right or reason. It exists for itself
completely outside of society and nobody outside the church can affect
the evil churches do. Nor choose those who deny others control over
their lives. People work hard all week and all hours and then when
they should be spending time with their children they all have to go
off to church to listen to a fat paedophile talk about immorality and
watch him perform his magic tricks in his priceless, subsidised
theatre. No wonder so many churches are falling into disrepair where
congregations have collapsed. The sheer triviality of religion should
be transparently obvious to any thinking person but the poisoned
brainwashed mind is bottomless in its hatred of criticism of the
church. Absence is the only recourse where the baying mob will allow
it. Though usually the priest needs a human sacrifice as a dire
warning to others not to stray from the closed prison of the religious
mind. The SS and Gestapo did not wield the weapon of fear which a
local priest can produce in his flock with an effeminate wave of a
manicured hand. Or a soft word in that special voice patented by the
religiooze before arse raping the millionth child left in their care
by A-believer. Suffer little children as I come into thee!

Old March 15th 09, 12:46 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
A Believer

Last comment. You have some serious, serious issues. Most of what you're
saying is by heresay, liberal press or what you've been told. I see little
evidence of research into religion on your part. Fuuny how I keep getting
criticized here for total ignorance regarding science, but you are the same
with religion and your arguments have no relevance. Therefore, goodbye, no
point in me replying further.........................and plonk..........

A_PROUD_believer

"Chris.Bee" wrote in message news:9850d4d1-4381-4c9e-83d1

_______ falsehoods, corruption, other garbage________

Old March 15th 09, 12:59 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
A Believer

"Quadibloc" wrote in message

"I have no interest in attacking religion, if by religion you mean the
faith that human lives have value, that right and wrong aren't human
whims or cultural consensus".

Partially, yes.

"But if you mean by religion the use of lies to frighten and manipulate
people, yes, I'm against that."

No, proper use does not support this.

"If you think the evidence says evolution didn't happen, somebody lied
to you."

I don't feel the evidence shows evolution. I could spend the next year here
documenting as to why, but we've all beat to death this topic already just
to get this far. Let me ask you a simple question though and I'm curious as
to your response: have you ever known of the scientific method to be
performed over and over again by various scientists/ labs worldwide, and all
the evidence that is determined is the same, yet the result turns out to be
wrong even though all testing showed something different? Well, I have
known this to happen at least once in my lifetime. It shouldn't have, but
it did. Man is not always correct about theories.

Old March 15th 09, 03:12 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris.Bee

On Mar 15, 12:46*pm, "A Believer" wrote:
Last comment. *You have some serious, serious issues. *Most of what you're
saying is by heresay, liberal press or what you've been told. *I see little
evidence of research into religion on your part. *Fuuny how I keep getting
criticized here for total ignorance regarding science, but you are the same
with religion and your arguments have no relevance. *Therefore, goodbye, no
point in me replying further.........................and plonk..........

A_PROUD_believer

"Chris.Bee" wrote in message news:9850d4d1-4381-4c9e-83d1

_______ falsehoods, corruption, other garbage________

Dear Plonker

Google is your friend. Or rather your enemy. Because there are so many
reports by respected news sources online about the rape and abuse of
children by priests. When the priest caused too many problems for the
bishop the paedophile was simply and cynically moved on to pastures
new where they systematically raped or abused yet more children. This
has been going on for centuries. Rather than end the serious levels of
abuse the RC church was so cynical that it took out heavy insurance
against compensation claims by those few children brave enough to
complain. The compensation funds available were quickly used up
requiring that the church dig deep into its massive property portfolio
to pay off abused children.

I doubt the surface has even been scratched regarding sexual abuse,
sodomy and rape by the clergy. Most abused kids are far too damaged
and ashamed to complain and many spend the rest of their lives
suffering the symptoms of mental illness, drug and alcohol abuse and
depression. Suicide amongst abuse victims is far more common than you
would believe. Being arse raped by a stranger is bad enough, Being
arse raped by a priest who is supposed to be the local guardian of
morals and a figure of respect is a nightmare few will ever forget.

History records that when aboriginal children were removed from their
"socially unacceptable" living conditions (after land theft by white
settlers) they became the victims of paedophiles, perverts and sadists
within the church's children's homes. Many are/were so damaged by
their experience that they will never recover. Odd how their desperate
prayers for protection from the church's perverts and sadists were
never answered by the bishops, cardinals and popes. Let alone by your
fantasy god. I could link to endless reports if you are unable or too
lazy to search. Your definition of "liberal press" is obviously rather
different from mine and probably everybody else's. The BBC and other
highly respected international news providers are not liberal. They
would not have survived if they were. Nor would they be banned in so
many of the countries which take human rights to mean the dictator's
own. Rather than their people's.

How you could remain blissfully unaware of the international furore
surrounding this sordid subject is surely testament to your own biased
character? Here's just an appetiser for ignorant ostriches like
yourself: See no evil. Hear no evil. Speak no evil. Of the church?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_C...ex_abuse_cases
Old March 15th 09, 03:26 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
A Believer

"Chris.Bee" wrote in message

[...]

Ok, the Catholic church has had scores of problems. I agree that their
format is not in-line with what The Bible says and this is the primary
source of their problems. The Bible does tell us that many churches are
wrong in the way they worship/ conduct business. If one's church is
corrupted, how hard is it to seek out another church?

"Your definition of "liberal press" is obviously rather
different from mine and probably everybody else's. The BBC and other
highly respected international news providers are not liberal."

You are kidding here, right? I hope so because if you believe the BBC is
not liberal, I am in strong disagreement.

".....would not have survived if they were. Nor would they be banned in so
many of the countries which take human rights to mean the dictator's
own. Rather than their people's."

Well, I can think of much liberalism that survives no matter how much
attacked.

"How you could remain blissfully unaware of the international furore
surrounding this sordid subject is surely testament to your own biased
character? Here's just an appetiser for ignorant ostriches like
yourself: See no evil. Hear no evil. Speak no evil. Of the church?"

I think you have the false assumption that I am Catholic, which I am not. I
am well aware of any problems within my particular denomination, so the
aforementioned does not apply to me. However, I think we can at least agree
to agree that the Catholic Church has had problems for quite some time.

A_believer

Complete proof against evolution Fossil Lin Astronomy Misc 1 March 11th 09 01:22 PM
Proof of Evolution. [email protected] UK Astronomy 1 August 3rd 07 08:30 AM
Proof Of Evolution. sdr UK Astronomy 8 July 21st 07 08:10 PM
Proof Of Evolution. sdr Solar 16 July 21st 07 03:43 PM
Proof Of Evolution. G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 0 July 20th 07 01:59 PM