Meteor streak caught on cam across Phoenix sky

Old November 20th 17, 08:26 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
StarDust

Default Meteor streak caught on cam across Phoenix sky

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MN45-UTm0nc

Wonder if that meteor can be located some how?
Old November 20th 17, 10:57 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris.B[_3_]

On Monday, 20 November 2017 08:26:20 UTC+1, StarDust wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MN45-UTm0nc

Wonder if that meteor can be located some how?

Imagine if one timed all the hours wasted by humanity watching YouTube videos when nothing [at all] is happening:

We could probably build several great pyramids [the hard way] per passing minute of every day of the year.

We need a real time app to remove the wasted time so we can watch more videos of nothing much at all happening to improve our cough "productivity."

Hope this helps?
Old November 20th 17, 04:43 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
StarDust

On Monday, November 20, 2017 at 1:57:47 AM UTC-8, Chris.B wrote:
On Monday, 20 November 2017 08:26:20 UTC+1, StarDust wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MN45-UTm0nc

Wonder if that meteor can be located some how?

Imagine if one timed all the hours wasted by humanity watching YouTube videos when nothing [at all] is happening:

How about timing all the books red?

We could probably build several great pyramids [the hard way] per passing minute of every day of the year.

Pyramids? What for?
If you're so anxious, you can help Trump to build his wall? LOL!
I'm sure they can use you as a brick layer?

We need a real time app to remove the wasted time so we can watch more videos of nothing much at all happening to improve our cough "productivity."

Hope this helps?

You mean, a meteor crashing in Arizona is a non-event?
You just got an - F - in astronomy!
Old November 20th 17, 06:05 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris.B[_3_]

On Monday, 20 November 2017 16:43:32 UTC+1, StarDust wrote:
On Monday, November 20, 2017 at 1:57:47 AM UTC-8, Chris.B wrote:
On Monday, 20 November 2017 08:26:20 UTC+1, StarDust wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MN45-UTm0nc

Wonder if that meteor can be located some how?

Imagine if one timed all the hours wasted by humanity watching YouTube videos when nothing [at all] is happening:

How about timing all the books red?

Red? Is that Mao's thoughts on genocide of his own people?

We could probably build several great pyramids [the hard way] per passing minute of every day of the year.

Pyramids? What for?
If you're so anxious, you can help Trump to build his wall? LOL!
I'm sure they can use you as a brick layer?

Or just as a brick. Jethro Tull "Thick as a brick!"
[For posting nonsense on s.a.a]

We need a real time app to remove the wasted time so we can watch more videos of nothing much at all happening to improve our cough "productivity."

Hope this helps?

You mean, a meteor crashing in Arizona is a non-event?
You just got an - F - in astronomy!

Nah. I was talking about the long and pointless wait before Arizona was vaporized...

There's still nothing on the news about the aliens hurling rocks [or Chinese malls] at Mr and Mrs von $trumpet.
The Devil takes care of his own. Just look Mugabe, Moore & Manson.
Innocents die by the millions while the evil survive and flourish into ripe [sic] old age.
Old November 20th 17, 08:47 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
StarDust

On Monday, November 20, 2017 at 9:05:19 AM UTC-8, Chris.B wrote:
On Monday, 20 November 2017 16:43:32 UTC+1, StarDust wrote:
On Monday, November 20, 2017 at 1:57:47 AM UTC-8, Chris.B wrote:
On Monday, 20 November 2017 08:26:20 UTC+1, StarDust wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MN45-UTm0nc

Wonder if that meteor can be located some how?

Imagine if one timed all the hours wasted by humanity watching YouTube videos when nothing [at all] is happening:

How about timing all the books red?

Red? Is that Mao's thoughts on genocide of his own people?

Read, red, the way you like it!

We could probably build several great pyramids [the hard way] per passing minute of every day of the year.

Pyramids? What for?
If you're so anxious, you can help Trump to build his wall? LOL!
I'm sure they can use you as a brick layer?

Or just as a brick. Jethro Tull "Thick as a brick!"
[For posting nonsense on s.a.a]

You said that! LOL!

We need a real time app to remove the wasted time so we can watch more videos of nothing much at all happening to improve our cough "productivity."

Hope this helps?

You mean, a meteor crashing in Arizona is a non-event?
You just got an - F - in astronomy!

Nah. I was talking about the long and pointless wait before Arizona was vaporized...

There's still nothing on the news about the aliens hurling rocks [or Chinese malls] at Mr and Mrs von $trumpet.
The Devil takes care of his own. Just look Mugabe, Moore & Manson.
Innocents die by the millions while the evil survive and flourish into ripe [sic] old age.

As they say - Only the good die young!

Old November 25th 17, 08:22 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
RichA[_6_]

On Monday, 20 November 2017 04:57:47 UTC-5, Chris.B wrote:
On Monday, 20 November 2017 08:26:20 UTC+1, StarDust wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MN45-UTm0nc

Wonder if that meteor can be located some how?

Imagine if one timed all the hours wasted by humanity watching YouTube videos when nothing [at all] is happening:

We could probably build several great pyramids [the hard way] per passing minute of every day of the year.

We need a real time app to remove the wasted time so we can watch more videos of nothing much at all happening to improve our cough "productivity."

Hope this helps?

More and more we are forced to slog through videos to get information when we could just as easily read about them and faster. Some of the videos are excruciatingly dull or badly-done. This was an exception, at least we weren't forced to watch commercials.
Old November 25th 17, 06:15 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
StarDust

On Friday, November 24, 2017 at 11:22:55 PM UTC-8, RichA wrote:
On Monday, 20 November 2017 04:57:47 UTC-5, Chris.B wrote:
On Monday, 20 November 2017 08:26:20 UTC+1, StarDust wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MN45-UTm0nc

Wonder if that meteor can be located some how?

Imagine if one timed all the hours wasted by humanity watching YouTube videos when nothing [at all] is happening:

We could probably build several great pyramids [the hard way] per passing minute of every day of the year.

We need a real time app to remove the wasted time so we can watch more videos of nothing much at all happening to improve our cough "productivity."

Hope this helps?

More and more we are forced to slog through videos to get information when we could just as easily read about them and faster. Some of the videos are excruciatingly dull or badly-done. This was an exception, at least we weren't forced to watch commercials.

Oops sorry, you missed the commercial?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25NQqK4E5vk
Old November 26th 17, 08:01 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris.B[_3_]

On Saturday, 25 November 2017 08:22:55 UTC+1, RichA wrote:
On Monday, 20 November 2017 04:57:47 UTC-5, Chris.B wrote:
On Monday, 20 November 2017 08:26:20 UTC+1, StarDust wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MN45-UTm0nc

Wonder if that meteor can be located some how?

Imagine if one timed all the hours wasted by humanity watching YouTube videos when nothing [at all] is happening:

We could probably build several great pyramids [the hard way] per passing minute of every day of the year.

We need a real time app to remove the wasted time so we can watch more videos of nothing much at all happening to improve our cough "productivity."

Hope this helps?

More and more we are forced to slog through videos to get information when we could just as easily read about them and faster. Some of the videos are excruciatingly dull or badly-done. This was an exception, at least we weren't forced to watch commercials.

I agree entirely. The British Broadcasting Corporation [BBC] has a highly paid "news film star" in front of every news scene, large or small, whether anything is happening or not. And it very rarely is while the cameras are rolling.

The manic hand waving and overacting as the "news star" tells the story all started with Richard Attenborough. Who always insisted that he was infinitely more important than the countless and endlessly dull and repetitive wild animal films he churned out like [endangered animal] sausages. Which he always had to front and describe in excruciating, breathless detail while completely blocking the view.

The BBC has a bottomless pit of corrupting wealth from a compulsory license fee. Which every poverty-stricken citizen must pay, or spend time in jail. While multimillionaire BBC staff ponce around in front of the camera like pompous, village dramatics hams. Deliberately reducing the IQ of the British population to their own, knuckle dragging, tawdry level seems to be the main agenda.

Text is no longer acceptable on the BBC News website when another of their countless "stars" demands to talk to the camera while completely blocking the view of the *REAL* news going on behind them.

As producers, directors, makeup, transport, sound, cameramen, helicopter pilots, drone pilots, security and meals on wheels all stand by to keep the milling crowds at bay. Never let a pleb talk to the camera unless their script has been rehearsed and they have passed all the security checks as safely dull. Just in case they "outshine" the wildly and often obscenely gesticulating, BBC news, film star.

American TV News appears to have much the same problem. Far too much money. Far too little talent and far too much competition to be the next News "oscar" winner.