Is there a reason why 39 should give a bad hair day and 32 nice curls?

Old April 8th 14, 07:45 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

Default Is there a reason why 39 should give a bad hair day and 32 nice curls?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:F26A_graph.svg

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc...fivao1_500.jpg

http://www.sikyon.com/korinth/Monuments/mosaic1.jpg

What is the history behind guilloche patterns and do they have any significant use in math or physics beside that they are decorative and hard to forge used as watermarks?

http://www.subblue.com/projects/guilloche

Is the gordian knot a guilloche pattern, i Think i saw example doing a know using a Wheel in a Wheel.

Was the ancient fascination of guilloche patterns and knots sprung from some serious mathematical or physic ponderings, or was it just that they were decorative?

If I would be speculative i would say it could have something to do with schumann resonance, so is there a reason why 13 hz or 39 hz would mean a bad hairday and 32 hz nice curls?

I do understand the romans and greeks could hardly know this but yet, is there a Connection between schumann resonance and earthquakes?

I remember some fable about Tesla where he built some resonance machine that almost took down a whole cityblock.

But then again maybe it is not about schumann resonance.
But could it be moons orbital resonance? Ancient people pretty keen on periodicity of heavenly bodies, and because of that intermixed astrological systems?

So let me reformulate the question, could ancient people be aware of schumann resonance or orbital resonance?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orbital_resonance

Old April 8th 14, 07:57 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:PallasJupiter.GIF
Old April 8th 14, 08:06 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

Den tisdagen den 8:e april 2014 kl. 08:57:21 UTC+2 skrev :
[...]

Does Earth have an orbital resonance around the sun?
Old April 8th 14, 08:51 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

[...]

Could it have something todo with blue moons?
Old April 8th 14, 08:57 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

Den tisdagen den 8:e april 2014 kl. 09:51:04 UTC+2 skrev :
[...]

Well looking at Saturn, seem to be placed on a bad resonance pattern relative sun ;D

Oh and do not forget the Starwar moon Iapetus that was a hard nut to crack.
Old April 8th 14, 10:29 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

http://web.comhem.se/jonasth/prime0.993/div.html
Old April 8th 14, 10:15 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

Den tisdagen den 8:e april 2014 kl. 11:29:19 UTC+2 skrev :
[...]

Memory is quite weird.
http://www.hps.cam.ac.uk/starry/keplerastrol.html

Is there an 883 year bad hair day cycle?

Honestly i have no idea but i did see this page.
http://vladimir_ladma.sweb.cz/englis...d/claplace.htm

Apparently it is something about a periodic cycle called Laplace cycle and conjunctions between Saturn and Jupiter.

Well this guy below suggest it is 794 years in the period.

http://uofgts.com/Magi.html