Quantum and Feynman's QED

Old October 4th 11, 01:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

Default Quantum and Feynman's QED

Thanks to Feynman we know the role of photons in revealing their interactions with electrically charged particles (electrons).He did the math. This thinking lead the way to "Quantum chromodynamics" Weinberg should thank Feynman for his Nobel.It helped me in my "structure of the electron" Feynman made us laugh(he was funny) that he had to fudge the math. for QED theory. Only the great mind of Feynman could get away with that. TreBert
Old October 4th 11, 04:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

LIKE SUCKING ON RAW LEMONS, HVAC?

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Saul Levy

On Tue, 04 Oct 2011 08:57:51 -0400, HVAC wrote:

On 10/4/2011 8:15 AM, G=EMC^2 wrote:
Thanks to Feynman we know the role of photons in revealing

their interactions with electrically charged particles (electrons).He
did the math. This thinking lead the way to "Quantum chromodynamics"
Weinberg should thank Feynman for his Nobel.It helped me in my
"structure of the electron" Feynman made us laugh(he was funny)

YOU make us laugh too, Bert!

Old October 4th 11, 10:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

YOUR SENILE OLD GOAT MIND SURE ISN'T WORTH ****, BEERTbrainMORONIDIOT!

YES YOU OFFEND ME!

Saul Levy

Old October 5th 11, 08:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Painius[_1_] Painius[_1_] is offline
Banned

wrote:

Thanks to Feynman we know the role of photons in revealing their interactions with electrically charged particles (electrons).He did the math. This thinking lead the way to "Quantum chromodynamics" Weinberg should thank Feynman for his Nobel.It helped me in my "structure of the electron" Feynman made us laugh(he was funny) that he had to fudge the math. for QED theory. Only the great mind of Feynman could get away with that. TreBert

http://www.vega.org.uk/video/subseries/8

"Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would
have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion."
Weinberg

"The effort to understand the universe is one of the very few things
which lifts human life a little above the level of farce and gives it
some of the grace of tragedy."
Weinberg

"Elementary particles are terribly boring, which is one reason why
we're so interested in them."
Weinberg

Maybe he "earned his Nobel"?

--