E-Paper. Variable Star Brightness Explained by Ballistic Theory.

Old March 8th 04, 11:56 PM
HenriWilson

Default E-Paper. Variable Star Brightness Explained by Ballistic Theory.

I hereby announce the publication of my E-paper showing how most variable star
phenomena, even aspects of pulsars, is explainable on the grounds that light
speed is source dependent. It shows that earlier criticisms of the ballistic
theory, based on binary star observations, are wrong.

For illustrative purposes, the paper is written as a Visual Basic .exe program.
(This will undoubtedly become the most effective way to publish scientific
papers in the future). The program is 184,320 bytes and takes only a few
seconds to download or run from site. It is quite complex and comprehensive,
having taken many months to compile. It is also accurate. A good computer using
microsoft windows is recommended.

The program is published on my website at
www.users.bigpond.com/hewn/variablestars.exe

It can do in seconds what De Sitter would have taken thousands of years to
achieve.
It contains no viruses and cannot harm your computer. Instructions are provided
in the program.

I particularly invite both Paul Andersen and Androcles to referee the paper.

Henry Wilson
9/03/04

Henri Wilson.

www.users.bigpond.com/hewn/index.htm
Old March 9th 04, 12:15 AM
N:dlzc D:aol T:com \(dlzc\)

Dear HenriWilson:

"HenriWilson" wrote in message
For illustrative purposes, the paper is written as a Visual Basic .exe

program.
(This will undoubtedly become the most effective way to publish

scientific
papers in the future). The program is 184,320 bytes and takes only a few
seconds to download or run from site. It is quite complex and

comprehensive,
having taken many months to compile. It is also accurate. A good computer

using
microsoft windows is recommended.

There is the problem with your asserton, HenriWilson. Most of those that
review papers, review the underlying mathematics and assumptions. Many of
those that review papers will have nothing to do with MicroShaft Windoze.
And finally, many who review papers, do so in a sequence that suits their
needs and not the programmer's whim.

Reveal the source, or quit wasting "breath". I have an entire tax program
that is smaller than your "revelation", and it maintains two datafiles, two
indexes, and all the financial data of a host of people. But then, that is
DOS for you (and originally developed on CP/M)...

David A. Smith

Old March 9th 04, 12:48 AM
HenriWilson

On Mon, 8 Mar 2004 17:15:38 -0700, "N:dlzc D:aol T:com \(dlzc\)" N: dlzc1
D:cox wrote:

Dear HenriWilson:

"HenriWilson" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

My programming does not involve easy stuff like sorting data files.

Scientific papers cannot be published effectively without animations.
Traditional journals are filled with crap, written purely for promotion
purposes. Remember the saying 'publish or perish'.

This paper is written simply to broadcast the truth. You can make a few
calculations by hand if you want to check some of the findings.
The source wouldn't mean much to anyone but I can give you the basic equations
if you want them.

Old March 9th 04, 01:05 AM
Androcles

Runtime error 53
Androcles

Old March 9th 04, 01:27 AM
HenriWilson

On Tue, 9 Mar 2004 01:05:04 -0000, "Androcles"
wrote:

Runtime error 53
Androcles

Bugger. What is error 53 I wonder?

It runs OK on mine. Windows XP and 256K ram. You should upgrade.

You would love it. It shows that vitually all variable star behavior is caused
by source dependency. Knocks relativity for six!

Old March 9th 04, 01:56 AM
Uncle Al

HenriWilson wrote:

I hereby announce the publication of my E-paper showing how most variable star
phenomena, even aspects of pulsars, is explainable on the grounds that light
speed is source dependent.

[snip]

Dead on arrival.

Science 303(5661) 1143;1153 (2004)
http://arXiv.org/abs/astro-ph/0401086
http://arxiv.org/abs/astro-ph/0312071
Deeply relativistic neutron star binaries

Everything works by the book - not your idiot book, Henri - to the
extreme limits of experimental error.

http://rattler.cameron.edu/EMIS/journals/LRG/Articles/Volume4/2001-4will/index.html
Experimental constraints on General Relativity.
http://tycho.usno.navy.mil/ptti/ptti2002/paper20.pdf
Nature 425 374 (2003)
http://rattler.cameron.edu/EMIS/journals/LRG/Articles/Volume6/2003-1ashby/index.html
http://www.eftaylor.com/pub/projecta.pdf
Relativity in the GPS system

--
Uncle Al
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/qz.pdf
Old March 9th 04, 08:51 AM
Eric Gisse

snip

My god, what an unholy piece of ****.

I have never seen the entire visible color spectrum merged so
unsucessfully with blinking lines. Your 'e paper' it a piece of ****.

I only ran it because this computer is a univ machine. Where is the
source? Prove to me a backdoor was not just installed on this machine.

Oh and by the way, diagrams are not proof.
Old March 9th 04, 09:24 AM
HenriWilson

**** off you pathetic cretin.