Pluto's 17 degree tilt explained as magnetic electric motorinstability? #158; 3rd ed; Atom Totality (Atom Universe) theory

Old August 19th 09, 07:52 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default Pluto's 17 degree tilt explained as magnetic electric motorinstability? #158; 3rd ed; Atom Totality (Atom Universe) theory

I was trying to refresh my memory of how you can
achieve instability in a running electric motor.
Because in Positron-Space-Gravity the plane of
ecliptic is not due to a Nebular Dust Cloud condensation of
planetesimals and angular momemtum, but rather, the Sun's plane of
ecliptic
which all the planets follow except Pluto's 17 degree
tilt. In Positron Space Gravity the explanation of
plane of ecliptic is due to the Coulomb force of the
Sun's positron-space-center is attracting the matter
of the planets (electron matter of the Atom-Totality).
And coupled with the spin rotation of the Sun as a
magnet forces the orbits of all the planets into a
equatorial plane of the Sun-- the ecliptic plane.

So I need to review Electromagnetism to see if I have it correct. So
what I want is a picture of the Sun
as a magnet and the planets as hollow metal spheres
attracted by the magnet-Sun. The attraction causes
the planets to not go out into far off space on their
own linear momentum but captures them into an
orbit around the Sun. But here is the quandary. Can
this EM magnetic Sun cause all those planets, which
may or may not have had a tilt larger than Pluto's 17 degree tilt.
Would that EM-magnetic Sun force those
planets to all come down or up in their tilt and end up
orbiting around the Sun on its ecliptic plane?

So I am searching back in EM as to instabilities in
electric motors that is similar to the above idea. Some electric
motors have an instability of finding
and holding onto their magnetic centers and there
ends up with a problem in the axial and speed of
motor.

But rather than look for instabilities, I really should be
looking for how well electric motors run and their
efficiency can be as close to 100% at high wattage.

Recently on the news someone spoke of the energy
efficiency of an electric car as 70 to 80 percent whereas the
combustion engine was a meager 12%.

This is favorable news for my above ideas, because
the ability of the Sun to have all the planets except
Pluto on that ecliptic plane and for Saturn to have
nearly all its rings on a plane, conforms with the idea
that the force is nearly 100% efficient. Now it is probably
coincidence that only Pluto is the faraway
exception at 17% tilt. So can I say that the Sun if
it were seen as an electric motor is 83% efficient
since it has not corrected the 17% tilt of Pluto?

So what I really need to find out is the "righting
behaviour" or the self correcting behaviour of
electric motors and not the sources of instability.
So why is the electric motor reaching nearly 100%
energy efficiency? And that would be a "least energy
concept" as an answer. That somehow, an electric
motor can turn EM into axial rotation with almost
no loss of energy transfer.

So how does that come into my quandary? My picture of the Sun as a
magnetic center and that
forces the planets, at whatever random orbit they
may initially have to force them into ending up in
the Sun's ecliptic plane.

I believe that "righting or correcting mechanism" is
the spin rotation of the Sun as a magnet. So that let us imagine for a
moment that Jupiter was tiny some
5 billion years ago and was orbiting around the Sun
which was huge compared to Jupiter and twice as old. But that this
ancient Jupiter was orbiting much like Pluto at say 20 degree tilt
from the Sun's ecliptic. So each year in the orbit of Jupiter around
the Sun a tiny increment of a degree from the 20 degree tilt was
shaved off of Jupiter simply from the
fact that the spin rotation of the Sun magnet causes
that forcing of the ancient Jupiter to come closer
in line with the plane of ecliptic.

If I am true in the above accounting, then this should
be the process going on right now in the planet Pluto of its 17 degree
tilt. That each year a miniscule fraction of that 17 degree tilt is
shaved off and tending towards a 0 degree tilt by Pluto.

And the cause for that tendency, as I repeatedly spoke of is the
coupling of the Sun's magnet with its
spin rotation.

Now I could drop most everyone and dive into this
for detail, but I need to focus on getting this book done and in
future editions hammer on the details.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
Old August 19th 09, 07:49 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default what is the latest we know of Pluto and its 17 degree tilt? #159; 3rded; Atom Totality (Atom Universe) theory