CAUSE OF GLOBAL WARMING REVEALED -- Penn State May Win Nobel Prize

Old December 23rd 06, 02:11 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default CAUSE OF GLOBAL WARMING REVEALED -- Penn State May Win NobelPrize

Double-A Progress Energy uses Florida Public Service Commision You
send your money to a post box,and if the bill is to high they have on
the bill this. Make your complaints to FPSC. Its run by a Mary Banes,and
Progress Energy Mafia runs Mary Banes. If you complain to FPSC they
tell you they will look into it but pay the bill mean while so your
electric is not turned off. End of story. I sent certified letters to
Ted Bush,and to Charley Crist(attorney general,and now new governor)
They are both out to lunch Its Severn Trent's money that got them
elected,and I'm just a trouble maker. Its really to late to stop the
Mafia As I posted will let you know how I make out with the FBI. the
first of the year Bert

Old December 24th 06, 08:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

nightbat wrote

Saul Levy wrote:

Darla, et al aren't coming for you frootie! How many lives were saved
by your team during Katrina? NONE! The people there didn't believe
the local news warnings, so why would they believe anything you said?

Saul Levy

nightbat wrote

The ones that heard and got the profound Science Team
Officer warnings and listened and were able to leave got out. The ones
that listened to the coffee boys and stayed got reality. The ones that
got the warnings but were poor, sick and elderly, or trapped, because of
poor disaster planning and failure to implement were victims and paid
the price. Who knows how many countless thousands that got the advanced
Science Team Officers dire warnings while heckled and laughed at by the
auk clueless ones were saved.

ponder on,
the nightbat

On Mon, 18 Dec 2006 18:28:50 -0500, nightbat
wrote:

Sense of duty Captain the Commander Double-A is knowledgeable
of the dangerous terrain and extreme weather conditions that can prevail
there much like Indy Base One experiences but somebody has to duty do
it. Many ask why, oh why do the dedicated Earth Science Team Officers do
it day after day lay their lives on the line to bring the most updated
planetary quadrant conditions, it's simple, it's our duty. And we're
waiting for Darla and Sean Starships to finally make it all worth while.

Who knows how many lives are saved due to advanced 24/7 on the spot
Officer Team warnings and reports. Many more might have been lost due to
Katrina if it wasn't for the Florida meteorologist Officer Major Bert
and Teams early expert warnings.

keep up the excellent reports,
the nightbat

Old December 28th 06, 05:10 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

NONE, frootie!

Saul Levy

On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 15:16:38 -0500, nightbat
wrote:

nightbat wrote