Your Attention Please, Sci.* NG

Old November 4th 03, 01:12 PM
Abhi

Default Your Attention Please, Sci.* NG

This time, I will try my best to explain Geometry and Newtonian
Mechanics behind the working of Action Device. If we know root of any
problem, we can prepare counter measures to solve that problem. This
is how our nature works.

This Action Device is based on understanding source and exact nature
and mechanism of Gravity and counter mechanism is designed so that
things does fall or "accelerates" towards centre of earth but
accelerate "very slowly" towards centre of "virtual planet", gravity
of which is greater than that of earth. This "very slow" acceleration
towards centre of another virtual planet gives us illusion of things
hanging in air or space. For example, if some ball is lying on surface
of earth, it gives us illusion of being stationary on surface of earth
but actually it is "accelerating very slowly" towards centre of earth.

This is very serious attempt indeed. My life is at stake. I request
you to discuss and understand this very seriously and then execute
this action device to bring before this world.

I just want to give justice to this invention. People like you working
in universities, scientific field can carry out this invention in
right spirit and bring it before the world, something which is
impossible for Assistant like me.

In absence of figures, it will be very difficult for me to explain
Geometry and what I am saying. But I will try to draw figures and post
it on my homepage. I really don't know how to draw figures in post
directly. I request all of you to please concentrate and try to
understand what I will say.

I will begin my attempt in new post titled, "Geometry And Newtonian
Mechanics of Action Device"

Some day in history, things are supposed to stop falling. Why Not NOW?

Thanks.

-Abhi.
Old November 4th 03, 01:47 PM
Bilge

Abhi:

This is very serious attempt indeed. My life is at stake.

I hope you have a will.

I request
you to discuss and understand this very seriously and then execute
this action device to bring before this world.

I just want to give justice to this invention.

Then burning at the stake is probably not out of the question.

I will begin my attempt in new post titled, "Geometry And Newtonian
Mechanics of Action Device"

I understand alt.test has a very large readership.

Old November 4th 03, 05:53 PM
Will Twentyman

Abhi wrote:

This Action Device is based on understanding source and exact nature
and mechanism of Gravity and counter mechanism is designed so that
things does fall or "accelerates" towards centre of earth but
accelerate "very slowly" towards centre of "virtual planet", gravity
of which is greater than that of earth. This "very slow" acceleration
towards centre of another virtual planet gives us illusion of things
hanging in air or space. For example, if some ball is lying on surface
of earth, it gives us illusion of being stationary on surface of earth
but actually it is "accelerating very slowly" towards centre of earth.

Actually, it is *not* accelerating towards the center of the earth.
Take a physics course and understand:
1) Gravity is a force, not an acceleration.
2) Forces can be countered by other forces.

This is very serious attempt indeed. My life is at stake. I request
you to discuss and understand this very seriously and then execute
this action device to bring before this world.

I doubt this will save your life.

--
Will Twentyman
email: wtwentyman at copper dot net

Old November 4th 03, 07:03 PM
Uncle Al

Abhi wrote:

This time, I will try my best to explain Geometry and Newtonian
Mechanics behind the working of Action Device. If we know root of any
problem, we can prepare counter measures to solve that problem. This
is how our nature works.

This Action Device is based on understanding source and exact nature
and mechanism of Gravity and counter mechanism is designed so that
things does fall or "accelerates" towards centre of earth but
accelerate "very slowly" towards centre of "virtual planet", gravity
of which is greater than that of earth. This "very slow" acceleration
towards centre of another virtual planet gives us illusion of things
hanging in air or space. For example, if some ball is lying on surface
of earth, it gives us illusion of being stationary on surface of earth
but actually it is "accelerating very slowly" towards centre of earth.

[snip]

http://b5.sdvc.uwyo.edu/bab5/snds/argcstpd.wav
http://w0rli.home.att.net/youare.swf
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/sunshine.jpg

--
Uncle Al
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/
Old November 4th 03, 07:07 PM
Robert J. Kolker

Abhi wrote:
I will begin my attempt in new post titled, "Geometry And Newtonian
Mechanics of Action Device"

Some day in history, things are supposed to stop falling. Why Not NOW?

You are a coo coo bird, did you know that? Totally daft. M'shuginah.
Nutsy Fagin. Dotty. Witless. Cracked. Addled.

Bob Kolker

Old November 5th 03, 08:27 AM
Abhi

Uncle Al wrote in message ...
Abhi wrote:

[...]

Now, please give me URL of somebody who is really interested in
understanding Gravity and carry out this invention in right spirit. Do
you have any URL stored in your hard disk?

-Abhi.
Old November 5th 03, 07:25 PM
George Dishman

"Abhi" wrote in message
m...
Abhi:

This is very serious attempt indeed. My life is at stake.

But one thing is certain. You people change my emotions from sadness
to flames whenever I came here. It really makes me forget problems in
my personal life. Sometime bad things turn out to be good.

Perhaps you should spend the effort on solving those
problems instead. Some ideas work, some don't but
whether this one does or not, it won't change whatever
has upset you. Your life will be what you make of it,
the same it true for all of us.

Good luck.
George

Attention Jon S. Berndt of Lockheed Chuck Stewart Space Shuttle 12 September 8th 03 03:22 PM
Attention Jon Berndt Space Shuttle 8 September 6th 03 03:49 AM
Should program manager be out of town during shuttle flight Hallerb Space Shuttle 51 July 29th 03 04:27 PM