You Have The FORCE...

Old August 25th 03, 11:09 PM
Chosp

Default You Have The FORCE...

"Abhi" wrote in message

Gravity. I have fallen in deep love with gravity from last three years. It
is God.

Meaningless.

The supreme force.

More so than electromegnatism?
The strong & weak nuclear forces?

Does gravity exists?

Are you floating free in the void?

Yes, then God does exist.

Nonsense.

I am fortunate to go closer to God. But still it remains to understand,
whether He is most noble, kind and loving supreme force in this universe

or
most brutal, repressive and evil force in this universe.

False dichotomy. Could be both. Could be neither.
Might not even exist. You are going nowhere and saying nothing here.

Time will tell.

Will it?
What makes you think so?

Old August 26th 03, 06:41 PM
Abhi

"Chosp" wrote in message news:AkA2b.19254$cj1.7612@fed1read06...
"Abhi" wrote in message

Gravity. I have fallen in deep love with gravity from last three years. It
is God.

Meaningless.

Actually it is meaningless talking to you people. I take back that
SUPREME FORCE-GRAVITY with me.

Be Happy in your world.

-Abhi.
Old August 30th 03, 09:30 AM
The Commentator

Abhi wrote:

Am I complete loon? How to verify this.

I think your posts provide ample opportunity to verify you are a loon.
And a dingbat.
Old August 30th 03, 09:58 AM
The Commentator

Abhi wrote:

It gave you some happiness. Ok, it works..

Why not give us more happiness by leaving?