You Have The FORCE...

Old August 24th 03, 06:05 PM
Uncle Al

Default You Have The FORCE...

Abhi wrote:

Uncle Al wrote in message
Abhi wrote:

Uncle Al wrote in message
Abhi wrote:

Born on 15 April 1970, I am Aries, I am Ram.
[snip]

http://w0rli.home.att.net/youare.swf

When we see, read or hear the name of some person/place, extract or

essence
of the entire history of that person/place comes in our mind. We do not
remember all the details about that person/place, what our mind

remember,
recall is just essence, extract about that person/place. On the basis of
this extract, our mind takes decision almost "instantaneously" about how

react with that person/place.

We "assume" that the circumstances surrounding the person/place or the
nature of the person/place at other end are same as it were before and

on
the basis of this "assumption" our mind take action calculating that the
reaction will be same as happened in past. But when we act and find that
reaction is not same as our mind calculated because of wrong analysis of
PRESENT circumstances surrounding the person/place, then things become
horribly wrong, stunning or dramatic.

Being one of the poster in this NG from last two years, it is my
responsibility to make you aware not to react to me or to the PRESENT
circumstances surrounding me, as you did in past. I do not talk in
impressive scientific langauge as physicists talk. I have made noise,
emotionally charged mistakes in past and I WILL make noise, emotionally
charged mistakes in future.

But what I would like to make absolutely clear at this point of time

that we
have mechanism and counter mechanism of Gravity. We have the FORCE, the
SUPREME FORCE in this universe.

[snip]

"Second object of this invention is to provide a device for a body so
that this body can remain stationary (in inertial frame of observer on
planet) in space or air, just above surface of planet, under influence
of gravitational force of planet, with absolutely no contact of said
device and body with planet whatsoever. In other words this device
will not allow the body or the device itself to fall on planet even in
vacuum without using conventional technology like aerodynamics or
propellant."

BTW, idiot, a planet's surface is not an inertial frame of reference.
Ask a hurricane or an artilleryman.

Look at the "spirit of truth" and NOT truth itself.

http://www.apa.org/journals/psp/psp7761121.html
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/sunshine.jpg

--
Uncle Al
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/eotvos.htm
Old August 24th 03, 08:10 PM
Bill Vajk

Abhi wrote:

Bill Vajk :

Abhi wrote:

Look at FIG. 2. http://www.geocities.com/action_device Where is the

flaw?

We've know about this in the US for a long time now,
perhaps since just after World War 1. It has a code
word name. We call it a skyhook and they're so handy
that people, especially tenderfoot boy scouts, are
forever looking for them.

I have read about this "skyhook" few days ago. I serched google. There are
thousands of pages on "skyhook". I didn't find something you are talking
which I can relate to this action device. Can you please give me some link?

First you must consider all the reasons why you haven't found
the reference you sought in google, then from among them select
the most likely reason, and in that search for truth you
will have been led to the correct answer.

Old August 24th 03, 08:10 PM
Bill Vajk

Abhi wrote:

Now once again, I find myself dragged in irrelevent conversation. Why don't
you come to point and tell me logical flaw in this action device?

I did.

Old August 24th 03, 08:11 PM
George Dishman

"Abhi" wrote in message ...

You are again trying to divert my attention. Why don't you tell me some flaw
in logic in FIG.2?

http://www.geocities.com/action_device

Without looking into your diagrams in detail, it
looks as though the flaw is where you say:

"If he could do so by his hand or some mechanism
(which has absolutely no contact with earth
whatsoever), point B 2 and point C 3 will be
pushed in upward direction."

Clearly if you can exert a force without being in
contact with the Earth then you will get your
result, but by Newton's third law as you list at
the top of the page, there must be an equal and
opposite force on the person. Try drawing arrows
representing each force and follow it through
until every one has a matching reaction and see
if you can create an imbalance at the end.

George
p.s. I like the way you blocked the geocities spam

Old August 24th 03, 08:33 PM
Bill Vajk

Abhi wrote:

Perhaps I understand "ground reality" of this NG better now.

Actually, no. It is worse than you can imagine but
that's an issue quite divorced from your present
circumstance.

If you want to learn something real, start with this:

http://mathworld.wolfram.com/VectorAddition.html

Despite the prevalence such generalized approaches
in your country, philosophical solutions simply
aren't applicable to questions about science and
technology.

If you want to do science, abandon philosophy as
a primary tool.

Old August 24th 03, 09:00 PM
The Ghost In The Machine

In sci.physics, Abhi

wrote
on Sun, 24 Aug 2003 20:25:56 -0700
:

The Ghost In The Machine wrote in
message ...
In sci.physics, Abhi

wrote
on 23 Aug 2003 12:48:32 -0700
:
Born on 15 April 1970, I am Aries, I am Ram. And My ruling Action
Planet Mars is coming closer to earth on 27 August 2003 in last 60,000
years. There is sheer vacuum, darkness, silence spread in my entire
future life. You can't make me more angry.

Click this..

http://www.geocities.com/action_device

Look at the design of this Action Device. Look at figure 2. Think over
it. Use your logical powers. Use your mathematical powers. Ask me
questions how does I have applied my "Time Theory" in this device. Do
not look at the things as they "seem" to be. But look at them as they
really ARE. And ask why they are so. But you don't have enough time, I
don't have enough time. We need ACTION.

Now you have the FORCE. Someone of you is going to get chance which
come only in billion years.

-Abhi.

Right.

You *have* built this thing and tested it, I hope?

I was indeed emotionally crashed when I was developing this design. In last
two months, my moral was at lowest state. For the first time in my life, I
was just crying like a child alone in this room. I am just taking my own
time and gathering strength day by day.

You are standing on ground and if I tell you to take one simple step. You
will take it very easily. But if I tell you that there is 2 feet wide and
six thousand Km deep valley before you, then you will be forced to think
thousand time.

And even if you cross this valley, just wonder, what the hell is on other
side?

-Abhi.

Uh...is that a "yes" or a "no"? :-)

#191,
It's still legal to go .sigless.
Old August 24th 03, 10:51 PM
Ken S. Tucker

"Abhi" wrote in message ...
Ken S. Tucker wrote in message
om...
"Jeremy" wrote in message

.net...
"Abhi" wrote in message
m...

Look at the design of this Action Device. Look at figure 2. Think over
it. Use your logical powers. Use your mathematical powers. Ask me
questions how does I have applied my "Time Theory" in this device.

Yes, that is the question--how does you have applied it?

It could work if a center spring was attached to his
13th nut, (provided his right spring is very relaxed).

Nope. Left and right spring represent space(gravity) lines or springs
emanating from center of another virtual planet. Like gravitational
potential energy of earth, these springs of virtual planet must have elastic
potential energy greater than that of earth. Take the ball and keep it on
surface of earth. It will not fall towards center of earth because all the
atoms along six thousand Km long radius of earth forms a "bolt" which
prevent this ball from falling. The same logic is used in this design.

-Abhi.

True, but if your appartus is rear-ended
like what happened to Gremlins, you would
suffer a serious liability without a centre
spring connected to your 13th nut.
I recommnend you connect something to
your 13th nut, because a loose 13th nut
is not a nut to not nut where a nut should
not be nutted, when everyone knows you
de-nutted your nut or not, then replaced
your de-nutted nut with a not nut so your
not nut is defective.
Is that what you really really want?
Old August 25th 03, 03:34 AM
Abhi

Jeremy wrote in message
. net...
"Abhi" wrote in message
m...

Look at the design of this Action Device. Look at figure 2. Think over
it. Use your logical powers. Use your mathematical powers. Ask me
questions how does I have applied my "Time Theory" in this device.

Yes, that is the question--how does you have applied it?

OK. It is very simple. Look at Fig.2. Point E 11 is center point of another
virtual planet having gravity greater than that of our Earth. The restoring
force in left spring 10 and right spring 14 represent the how massive this
planet is. Look at fig.1. Left arm 5 and right arm 6 represent PE
lines(radius) in falling body. This falling body also has springs like that
of virtual planet, but restoring force, gravity of these springs is
negligible. Hence I ignored it.

Restoring force in springs i.e. gravity of virtual planet is greater than
that of earth. Hence this gravity of virtual planet can counter gravity of
earth and lift left arm 5, right arm 6, hollow pipe 8, platform 9 in upward
direction..

I really don't want to develope equations or theory in HI-SCI-FI language. I
want proof of my theory first. I want to see basics of my theory in action,
not just in words. This was basic action plan right from very first day.

-Abhi.

Old August 25th 03, 04:11 AM
Abhi

Uncle Al wrote in message
Abhi wrote:

Uncle Al wrote in message
Abhi wrote:

[...]

Look at the "spirit of truth" and NOT truth itself. How does it affect the
basic idea, mechanism of this device? You are just trying to comment on spot
of ink on my paper and not reading what I am trying to convey to you people
through that paper.

Look at FIG. 2. http://www.geocities.com/action_device Where is the flaw?

Do you know "Vipassana"? The ancient technic developed by Gautam Buddha?
Close your eyes. Concentrate on your breath. Look at breath coming and
going. Come out. Go to nature, everyday life. Just "observe" the things as
they ARE and not they "seems" to be. Do not "react" to things happening
before your eyes.

Come out. Now forget "Vipassana". Ask why the things are this way, find the
cause and change the things happening before your eyes....

-Abhi.