Making of Action Device

Old January 17th 04, 02:45 PM
Abhi

Default Making of Action Device

http://www.geocities.com/actiondevice
http://www.geocities.com/v_device

So ultimate war between Mind Vs Matter is over.

Today I woke up in evening at 05.00 PM. At about 07.00 PM, I went to
bicycle shop and purchased two springs and two spokes for Rs.9/-

I decided to use only one spring first because in V-shaped two
stretched springs, magnitude of force at vertex point B is given by c
= ab*sin(theta). So if theta = 180 degree, c = ab*0 = 0. But if these
two springs make 180-degree angle to each other, it resembles one
stretched spring. So I decided to use only one spring.

But this spring is very stiff. I just can't pull it apart. I will have
to purchase spring of less stiffness.

But, Hey, WAIT.....

I got this spoke in my hand. And as I wrote on Xmas eve, I bended this
spoke and placed a stone at the center of bended spoke. Mass of stone
is far greater than mass of spoke. And I released both ends of spoke.

I am finding that spoke and stone are propelled in only one direction.
No reaction mass is expelled or propellant is used. We have inertial
propulsion. Will some body out there repeat this small nice
experiment?

So as I wrote on Xmas eve, I welcome entire mankind to the age of Bows
and Arrows.

And Welcome To The Universe!

-Abhi.
Old January 17th 04, 04:00 PM
Uncle Al

Abhi wrote:

http://www.geocities.com/actiondevice
http://www.geocities.com/v_device

So ultimate war between Mind Vs Matter is over.

Today I woke up in evening at 05.00 PM. At about 07.00 PM, I went to
bicycle shop and purchased two springs and two spokes for Rs.9/-

[snip]

Matter won. Trolling wog idiot. Serves you right for coming to a
gunfight armed with a putty knife.

--
Uncle Al
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/qz.pdf
Old January 17th 04, 06:59 PM
Abhi

Uncle Al wrote in message ...
Abhi wrote:

http://www.geocities.com/actiondevice
http://www.geocities.com/v_device

So ultimate war between Mind Vs Matter is over.

Today I woke up in evening at 05.00 PM. At about 07.00 PM, I went to
bicycle shop and purchased two springs and two spokes for Rs.9/-

[snip]

Matter won. Trolling wog idiot. Serves you right for coming to a
gunfight armed with a putty knife.

I am not using knife. I am using bows and arrows. Tomorrow, I will use
few rubber bands, may be scrap rubber piece of bicycle tube. Damn! I
don't have any rubber bands in my room. But tomorrow, let us see,
whether your guns win or my bow-arrow win.

-Abhi.
Old January 19th 04, 09:25 PM
Will Twentyman

Abhi wrote:

[...]

Did it come back down? Did the spring compress? Was it in contact with
anything else if the spring did compress? As we have not seen any
photos/video, it is hard to know what exactly happened.

--
Will Twentyman
email: wtwentyman at copper dot net