Invention: Action Device To Generate Unidirectional Force.

Old August 14th 03, 08:28 PM
Dominic McGough

Default Invention: Action Device To Generate Unidirectional Force.

"Abhi" wrote in message
m...
"Minor Crank" wrote in message

. net...
"Jeff Root" wrote in message
om...

I didn't read the original poster's web page closely enough to
ferret out the mechanism of its supposed operation. But he did
say something about turning the nut on the central screw "very
slowly".

I had stopped reading the patent after the first couple of "embodiments"

and
didn't get to the part where he talked about turning the nut very

slowly.

The Dean Drive requires fast action to get an apparent
effect. What I saw on the original poster's web page didn't
indicate any fast action. So it seems like quite a different
mechanism.

My initial impression was that it was based on similar principles, but

now I
see that I was wrong.

However crazy the Dean Drive was, Abhi's antigravity device is even

crazier.

I got (vaguely) that it has something to do with applying a
force in one direction which causes motion in a different
direction, so that action and reaction are no longer exactly
opposite, and gravity is no longer a problem. :-)

That's pretty much it, which is why I initially thought it was the same

as
the Dean drive.

The Dean drive at least had some semi-plausible pseudoscience backing it

up.
Abhi's device is just plain STUPID.

It is indeed STUPID.

Everything began way back in 1988 when I was studying in first year of
college. I came across a book on origin of universe and Glimpses of
the world history. After reading these books, I came to know that the
world does not know cause of big-bang! What's big deal! I have got 100
out of 100 in mathematics. I can solve this big-bang problem. I began
to think over that singularity from where our universe originated.
And it triggered a chain reaction, which I was finding unable to
control.

In matter of few days or weeks, I was finding myself without caste,
religion, patriotism and even God. Instead of big-bang, I was looking
at my hands and thinking where I will go if I die and my dead body is
burned down to ashes. At the age of 18, I was thinking why should I
live at all if I am going to die some day. Money, fame, power was no
more motivation for me to live. I was completely shattered at that
time. But my love towards my parents forced me to live.

Five years after, I was finding myself in heaven with all the
happiness in universe. Six months after, I was losing it. I was
fighting battle for about nine months but lost. My happiness is gone.
Now trap began. If I die, then it "proves" that I am coward. If I just
sit back in sadness, it "proves" that I never had ability to earn
respect, money in society. So only option was that, just do it somehow
without any motivation. Just keep dragging myself.

Now eight years after, I have this "Action Device" which will change
your world dramatically. But what about my world? I lost it eight
years ago. Understanding God and life, stars, galaxies, Newton,
Einstein, millions of dollars, fame all over world, people calling me
genius etc. these things does not motivate me. I knew it way back in
1988.

I "know" that this Action Device works. Some day, you people will see
it in action. It is just matter of time. It is very simple. I just
need to take one little step. But staring at God, I just want to know
why should I take that one little step.

This is standoff between God and me. Why should I take that one little
step to change your world if it is not going to change my world?

This is my reaction to God.

-Abhi.

Yes. Stupid. And ignorant.

Old August 14th 03, 09:57 PM
Arfur Dogfrey

"Jeff Root" wrote in message
[...]

This looks like a prediction. I'll make my own prediction. Your
device won't become well-known and will have no impact on the world.

This is standoff between God and me. Why should I take that one little
step to change your world if it is not going to change my world?

This is my reaction to God.

Does God obey momentum conservation laws?

Arf!
Arfur

-Abhi.