ASTRO: Unsubscribe

Old December 29th 06, 05:07 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Richard Crisp

Default ASTRO: Unsubscribe

I am unsubscribing from this group effective immediately.

I no longer wish to participate in this forum.

I am going off on a different trail from now on.

rdc

Old December 29th 06, 09:44 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
George[_1_]

"Richard Crisp" wrote in message
et...
I am unsubscribing from this group effective immediately.

I no longer wish to participate in this forum.

I am going off on a different trail from now on.

rdc

Why? What happened? I think I can speak for everyone here that you have
been a valuable, and much appreciated contributor to this forum. I for one
would hate to see you leave.

George

Old December 29th 06, 11:06 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Muttsdanglers

I will second that!!! but if you have to go, i'm sure we would all like to
know the reasons why?

Richard you will be sadly missed and the group will be loosing something
special, but best wishes
and good luck

Paul

Old January 1st 07, 11:10 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Pierre Vandevennne

"Richard Crisp" wrote in news:Ln1lh.13557$Gw4.4616
@newssvr23.news.prodigy.net:

I am unsubscribing from this group effective immediately.

Sorry to hear that. Your images, and recent comments, have been an
inspiration.
Old January 1st 07, 11:16 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
George[_1_]

"Pierre Vandevennne" wrote in message
. ..
"Richard Crisp" wrote in
@newssvr23.news.prodigy.net:

I am unsubscribing from this group effective immediately.

Sorry to hear that. Your images, and recent comments, have been an
inspiration.

I wonder why he decided to bug out?

George

Old January 2nd 07, 08:44 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
md

@newssvr23.news.prodigy.net:

I am unsubscribing from this group effective immediately.

Sorry to hear that. Your images, and recent comments, have been an
inspiration.

I wonder why he decided to bug out?

George

I do not know, but I just read a threat of postings in this forum, where he
and jon christensen were argueing in a not so nice way about something. The
postings got a bit personal. perhaps thatīs it?

I just hope richard keeps doing his terrific imaging, and keeps updating his
site!

--
Martijn
10" LX200GPS

Old January 3rd 07, 07:41 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
George[_1_]

@newssvr23.news.prodigy.net:

I am unsubscribing from this group effective immediately.

Sorry to hear that. Your images, and recent comments, have been an
inspiration.

I wonder why he decided to bug out?

George

I do not know, but I just read a threat of postings in this forum, where
he and jon christensen were argueing in a not so nice way about
something. The postings got a bit personal. perhaps thatīs it?

I just hope richard keeps doing his terrific imaging, and keeps updating
his site!

--
Martijn
10" LX200GPS
William Optics Z80, Coronade PST
astro at pff-software dot nl
www.xs4all.nl/~martlian

That's most unfortunate, though I guess he's gotta do what he's gotta do,
whatever the reason.

George