Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Old September 26th 09, 05:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

Default Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

On Sep 26, 7:57*am, Saul Levy wrote:
You need to use ACORN tactics, DA! *lmfjao!

No one looks at the addresses.

Why don't we start a PROSTITUTION business with YOUNG GIRLS? *I hear
you can make a lot of money!

Saul Levy

I may have lost just about everything, but not my scruples. Besides,
the Russian Mafia already has that business all sewn up, and they
don't like competition!

Double-A

On Thu, 3 Sep 2009 12:13:03 -0700 (PDT), Double-A
wrote:

Got approached by several petition takers yesterday while riding
public transportation. *In response to its lack of revenues in this
depression, the Oregon state legislature has gone and raised taxes!
So already people are trying to get the tax increases repealed through
use of the referendum process. *Unfortunately I could not sign, being
a disenfranchised citizen of this so called democracy. *They stripped
me of my democratic rights and privilages just because I can't give
them a specific residency address! *What a country!

Double-A- Hide quoted text -

Old September 27th 09, 02:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double a you should write a book . not having a
license,address,phone,and water is the new life of families here in
Florida. I have no Mafia Godfather water. that is not easy,but I live
alone so I manage. You have a lot to say. Put it on paper. it could be a
best seller. Letting people know what is happening in America has made
Moore $300,000,000 this year on his book TV and movie Bert