Einstein was an atheist. ACTUALLY EINSTEIN WAS AN IDIOT

Old December 10th 06, 04:45 AM posted to alt.astronomy
46erjoe

Default Einstein was an atheist. ACTUALLY EINSTEIN WAS AN IDIOT

Okay, he wasn't an idiot. I just wrote that to get you attention.

Einstein may have been a genius in his field but that doesn't mean he
was an expert in other fields, like theology and religion. He could
have been (and I believe he was) and idiot insofar as religion is
concerned. There's no way in hell he could have studied enough of the
source material to reach any informed conclusions. It takes as much
study to become a theologian as it does to become a physicist. Not
many people in our day and age can be true multi-disciplinarians. So
why all this **** about whether Einstein was an atheist or not, as
though whether he was or wasn't carries any weight? It's like asking
the Pope if he believes in string theory. If he does it must be true
etc etc

And the biggest idiots of all were the ones who posed the question to
AE in the first place as to whether he was an atheist or not. I'm
surprised old AE didn't just pop off: "Oh shut the f*** up and let me
do my science."
Old December 10th 06, 05:12 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

46erjoe wrote:
Okay, he wasn't an idiot. I just wrote that to get you attention.

Einstein may have been a genius in his field but that doesn't mean he
was an expert in other fields, like theology and religion. He could
have been (and I believe he was) and idiot insofar as religion is
concerned. There's no way in hell he could have studied enough of the
source material to reach any informed conclusions. It takes as much
study to become a theologian as it does to become a physicist.

Do you think that four years of studying dogmas at a seminary gets one
any closer to ultimate truths?

Not
many people in our day and age can be true multi-disciplinarians. So
why all this **** about whether Einstein was an atheist or not, as
though whether he was or wasn't carries any weight? It's like asking
the Pope if he believes in string theory. If he does it must be true
etc etc

The Pope is held to infallible on matters of faith and doctrine, but is
string theory doctrine? Believing in it does take a lot of faith!

And the biggest idiots of all were the ones who posed the question to
AE in the first place as to whether he was an atheist or not. I'm
surprised old AE didn't just pop off: "Oh shut the f*** up and let me
do my science."

Einstein had a lot of opinions outside of science, but most people
never gave them much weight.

Double-A

Old December 10th 06, 06:06 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:

46erjoe wrote:

[...]

Correct Commander first the coffee boys make fun and nominate
Team members for their original profound far advanced predictions,
theories, and give them silly awards and then accuse those same members
of plagiarism. How they wish they could come up with just one original
science discovery instead of constant playing with themselves. Dr.
Einstein did not like being made an authority and warned about seeking
it. The clueless ones seek attention and fame at the expense of the
dedicated researchers, for how they hang on your every word. Predictions
come and go but results remain forever. Clueless Saul is no exception,
for the observed melting mountain peaks and breaking or melting pole
icebergs do not deter his disbelieve, for he exclaims, I don't see any
Alps or icebergs melting in the desert. Everything here is perfectly
normal, what are you profound Earth Science Team Officers talking about?
You mean this stuff really is going on?

Dr. Einstein had to deal with the clueless, nothing new, and his genius
first wife had to deal with him. The annals of science are filled with
the greats having to deal with discovered advanced knowledge
understanding and at the time accepted miss true reality. Just remember
when standing in front of these in ah of you try to be kind, for they
mentally challenged can't help it, gray matter doesn't come with
instructions.

ponder on,
the nightbat
Old December 10th 06, 08:59 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

nightbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:

46erjoe wrote:

[...]

Thanks for you fine remarks, Captain General nightbat.

The coffee boys with all their silly awards have not been able to keep
their act together very well lately. Just goes to show their lack of
organizational ability.

Dr. Einstein and Dr. Tesla were visionaries of their times. That is
why their admirers study their every word. But still the scoffers try
to find fault wherever they can.

Yes, the Earth Science Team Officers are having to keep well apprised
of all the apocalyptic changes that are going on nowadays on this
troubled planet. Coffee boys run about clueless to their pending fate.
But we await FOC.

Atheists want to claim Einstein as one of their own despite his
proclaiming that God doesn't play dice. Yet Buzz Aldrin sensed
something surely divine after seeing for the first time the far side of
the Moon, and proclaimed, "goodnight, good luck, a Merry Christmas and
God bless all of you - all of you on the good earth."

Double-A

Old December 10th 06, 02:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Einstien was an atheist. ACTUALLY EINSTEIN WAS AN IDIOT

Nightbat,and Double-A When Einstein was in Texas teaching hydraulics he
patterned an invention "refrigeration" with no moving parts He was also
a good violin player. Had a sense of humor. Had very smart friends. He
knew when he was right. Bert

Old December 10th 06, 04:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Painius[_2_] Painius[_2_] is offline
Banned

Default Einstein was an atheist... and so was Isaac Asimov

"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...
nightbat wrote:
Double-A wrote:
46erjoe wrote:

[...]

I've read this many times in many places... about
how Einstein was an atheist, a "non-believer". And
then you read about the God/dice/Universe thing,
and wonder if maybe the guy was more agnostic
than atheist?

Myself, i have no scientific evidence to support it,
but i was raised with a strong faith in a power that
goes way, way beyond any power of mankind. I
personally like this idea because i find it impossible
to accept that humans are the summit of life in the
Universe.

So it troubles me that such obviously and awesomely
intelligent, perhaps even wise people such as Einstein
and Asimov were atheists. Einstein found it totally
unacceptable that a benevolent, omnipresent and
omnipotent God could have possibly allowed the
atrocities of the 20th-century holocaust. And Asimov
based his personal atheism upon good, solid scientific
research and reason.

And i often wonder if this bothers anybody else?

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
Give the Devil an inch, and he'll take your Smile!

Indelibly yours,
Paine
http://www.savethechildren.org/
http://www.painellsworth.net

Old December 10th 06, 06:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
46erjoe

On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 15:45:44 GMT, "Painius"
wrotF:

"Double-A" wrote in message
roups.com...
nightbat wrote:
Double-A wrote:
46erjoe wrote:

[...]

Atheists or atheistic systems (mainly socialism) have killed more
innocent people than all the Christians who have ever lived on earth.
Swallow that, AE. Oh, sorry, I forgot. You're dead and already know
it.

-Me

If there's no afterlife, I'm really gonna be ****ed off. ; - )
Old December 10th 06, 07:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

Painius wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...
nightbat wrote:
Double-A wrote:
46erjoe wrote:

[...]

I think it takes a strong "faith" to believe that God does not exist,
because there is no proof that he does not. l do not have that kind of
faith.

Double-A

Old December 10th 06, 08:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

nightbat wrote

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Nightbat,and Double-A When Einstein was in Texas teaching hydraulics he
patterned an invention "refrigeration" with no moving parts He was also
a good violin player. Had a sense of humor. Had very smart friends. He
knew when he was right. Bert

nightbat

Yes like all profound Earth Science Team members and our
Officer oc with his refrigeration applied model which our Officer Zinni
enjoys so much. Einstein was looking to close the gravitational loop via
that same analogy. Trying to close the loop using one Universe is not
solution easy for first cause frame is missing. Hence attempts and
logical need for outer Universe frame extrapolation as Wolter's and per
oc's explained extension.

The deep field objective understanding however must be grasped from what
can be theoretically deduced, observed, versus field propensity. Latent
field memory discovery is the key pointing to missing frame acuity, for
it, perfect uniform momentum, has never existed in our space-time. And
the deduced reverse is true, the Universe in present necessary disturbed
momentum state therefore could not exist.

Explaining observed cosmos immense inputted applied energy momentum
differential impulse signal is necessary to complete loop cycle via
natural means with none available. Officer oc attempts just such a
monumental deep field theory task via theoretical outer Universe Wolter
engine presentation.

See Officer oc for site particulars

The nightbat presents an objective unified field view from explained
missing frame perspective not dependent on extrapolation but discovered
field latent memory remaining only confirmation peer dependent on co
researcher confirmed proof or disproof of presented premise. In other
words my model lends to observation confirmation and/or nullification,
while Officer oc's for Wolter's depends on beyond observable Universe
dependence, non observable reality, or nullable imaginary based model.
Very much like String theory needing more and more dimensions, branes,
and Universes to try to close the loop but without plus/negative
confirmable evidence for same.

Once you realize the amount of shear required applied inputted non
uniform energy momentum needed to create one physical mass particle
versus the entire micro/macro field base reality you can begin to grasp
absent immense missing natural first cause impulse. Remember the energy
field is reciprocal unto itself, (Newton), therefore applied field
impulse requires reciprocal equal or greater impulse to required law via
disclosed observed field latent memory (nightbat) pointing attempts
return to pure uniform momentum. Multi differential energy states do not
create or self alter themselves from base energy pure momentum. They are
reciprocal to directed or latent redirected applied impulse.

ponder on,
the nightbat
Old December 10th 06, 08:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double-A Einstein had much Jewish prejudice from the time he was born to
the time of his death. So is the way of the witless in his spacetime.
Now he is accused to be and idiot in our present spacetime that he can
not witness. This proves humankind has its hate built in from one
generation to the next. This proves that man is wolf to man(Darwin)
This proves that nature created a species of higher life,that was not
the best life form to show the universe. Humankind has intrinsic
hate. Reality even at this Christmas season man has great hate for one
group to the next group to the next group. A critical force of hate,that
can only explode. Sad theory but based on great evidence
through out the history of man Bert

EINSTEIN DIDN'T KNOW WHY ACE Astronomy Misc 0 November 28th 05 08:07 PM
Calling Einstein bluff .. OK AGAIN with CApItaLS CALLING EINSTEIN BLUFF, MEASURING OWLS ftl_freak Astronomy Misc 0 October 6th 05 04:48 PM
Calling Einstein bluff .. OK AGAIN with CApItaLS CALLING EINSTEIN BLUFF, MEASURING OWLS ftl_freak Astronomy Misc 0 October 6th 05 04:09 PM
Einstein Tom Kirke Astronomy Misc 10 June 1st 05 10:13 PM
Einstein Tom Kirke Amateur Astronomy 11 June 1st 05 10:13 PM