Am I better than an Einstien ??????

Old July 29th 06, 08:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Am I better than an Einstien ??????

Einstein could not cook as good as me. I just ate a frying pan mushroom
pizza with anchovies in less than 3 minutes. Bert

Old July 29th 06, 11:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Einstein could not cook as good as me. I just ate a frying pan mushroom
pizza with anchovies in less than 3 minutes. Bert

Einstein would never have eaten anchovies on his pizza.

He had good taste!

Double-A

Old July 31st 06, 12:40 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

A true wacko at his best, BEERTbrain! And I don't mean Einstein!

Saul Levy

Old July 31st 06, 05:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

I built a lightning detector out of junk parts. Einstein could never do
that. I built a house,and did most of the fine work carpentry
myself.Einstien could never do that. True Einstein's father and uncle
had a dynamo factory. I rebuilt over 500 car generators,and starters in
the years of 1942 to 45 at Murry Motors (Chelsea Ma) Einstein could not
do that. Einstein grew up with a warm roof over his head.and was warm
as a kid. I had to figure out ways to be warm Mother nature made me
smarter so I could do the most important thing. Staying alive,and
showing her mysteries. I have done more for photography than all of
humankind.Einstein did not take pictures Well I could go on and on,but
unlike Einstein I'm much to modest. Much more generous,and freely give
out all my theories to humankind through the internet. Want no Nobels.
Don't want to be famous I just want to discuss science,for it was my
first deep thoughts even over sex. Pee-Air knows this to be true.
Pee-Air would like to think before I die my last thoughts would be
Britney Spears Reality is the thought would be on the source of
gravity,for that has always been my brain's greatest and most popular
thought. Bert

Old July 31st 06, 06:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
I built a lightning detector out of junk parts. Einstein could never do
that. I built a house,and did most of the fine work carpentry
myself.Einstien could never do that. True Einstein's father and uncle
had a dynamo factory. I rebuilt over 500 car generators,and starters in
the years of 1942 to 45 at Murry Motors (Chelsea Ma) Einstein could not
do that. Einstein grew up with a warm roof over his head.and was warm
as a kid. I had to figure out ways to be warm Mother nature made me
smarter so I could do the most important thing. Staying alive,and
showing her mysteries. I have done more for photography than all of
humankind.Einstein did not take pictures Well I could go on and on,but
unlike Einstein I'm much to modest. Much more generous,and freely give
out all my theories to humankind through the internet.

Einstein never build an electrical power plant either, nor did he
conduct physical experiments, but based his theories on postulates and
abstract math. That's why Tesla thought Einstein's theories were
insubstantial, because Tesla based his theories largely on his own
experimental evidence.

Want no Nobels.
Don't want to be famous I just want to discuss science,for it was my
first deep thoughts even over sex. Pee-Air knows this to be true.
Pee-Air would like to think before I die my last thoughts would be
Britney Spears Reality is the thought would be on the source of
gravity,for that has always been my brain's greatest and most popular
thought. Bert

Somewhat appropriate since at that point gravity is about to pull you
down.

Double-A

Old July 31st 06, 06:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

I have a perfectly good lightning detector that I didn't build: An
A.M. radio! It would have worked just fine this morning except the
radio wasn't turned on. I saw the first flash through my eyelids
though. Worked just as well...

A.M. radios pre-date your work, don't they BEERTbrain?

Saul Levy

Old July 31st 06, 09:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double-A Gravity will not bring me down because heat rises.. Bert

Old July 31st 06, 09:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Saul Radios use electricity. My detector needs no energy,and can be both
seen and heard. You might be picking up the static of a car
engine,or a house appliance. My lightning detector can't be fooled.
Bert

Old July 31st 06, 10:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
honestjohn[_1_]

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Saul Radios use electricity. My detector needs no energy,and can be both
seen and heard. You might be picking up the static of a car
engine,or a house appliance. My lightning detector can't be fooled.
Bert

Does it work on the principle of "static discharge" that some Ham Radio guys
use to keep their antenna towers discharged?

OHJ

Old August 1st 06, 12:19 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

HJ Along some what the same principle. My antenna builds up a charge'
from the electrified air that takes place before a lightning storm. No
moving parts easy to build with no money. Very safe as long as you don't
ground it. Has even other uses. Bert