Something is very wrong for who is Dr.Yubiwan Ph.D. andhowco...

Old December 1st 04, 11:16 AM
Dr. Yubiwan

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 12:25:30 GMT, "Dr. Yubiwan"
wrote:

Dr. Yubiwan, Ph.D.

Nice pictures
http://www.cwahm.com/pics/poetry_new3/

Are they yours?

There is so much beauty about your planet, both above and below your ocean
surface, real and mythical.

http://tinyurl.com/6naye

http://tinyurl.com/4t43e

I'd say they're yours.

Dr. Yubiwan, Ph.D.

Old December 1st 04, 11:33 AM
Dr. Yubiwan

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 15:13:51 GMT, "Dr. Yubiwan"
wrote:

Their moral framework only allows them to battle using the highest level

of
weapons which their enemies use against them.

Thanks for that hint....
May I suggest to fight them with ... Q-Tips?

How quaintly astute!

May I suggest you fight them with ... wits?

Dr. Yubiwan, Ph.D.

Old December 1st 04, 11:50 AM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi Double-A If there are mermaids(female) what is the name given to
the male. Why do they have to work at a circus? Humans are mammals,and
we came out of the sea. Both warm blooded,and Dolphins,and man have this
in common intelligence,and very sexually oriented. Sex is the number one
driving force of mankind,and that has to be just as true throughout the
universe. Well Double-A humankind came from the branch of the ape,and
Darla"s came out of the evolution of the dolphin. Go figure
Bert

Old December 1st 04, 11:55 AM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Ray I was going to say to nightbat that the sex took place at
Pickadilly Circus. Why Essex Bert

Old December 1st 04, 12:07 PM
Dr. Yubiwan

"Greysky" wrote in message
. com...

"Dr. Yubiwan" wrote in message
"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Hi nightbat I can see why "Darla" would not use that pretty name any
more.It is to female. With a name like "Yubiwan"(a last name) she is
safe from people like me. I 'm sure she changed her name because of
me,with my sexual fantasy remarks. With a name like "Yubiwan" she is
safe,especially with Doctor in front of it. Well I now think of her as
Dr.Darla Yubiwan. Yubiwan is not a common name here on Earth,and I

think
Darla's father was an alien and he married(had sex with an English
girl). Darla has her mothers body features and the outstanding brain

of
her father. Nightbat we have to keep in mind that her father was more
dolphin like. Darla if this has reality to it then give me a "thumbs
up" Bert

This is all very interesting, Mr. Glazier.
Darla still uses the same name.
Darla has possessed the entire name since birth.
(Of course, the entire name is much longer and only begins with the
sounds,
"dar-la".)

Darla is quite fond of you, you know.
I'm told that your brand of multi-directional thinking, and your

evidenced
desire to test your ideas out on the many great minds in these science
newsgroups, completely fascinate and intrigue our number-one biologist.

Darla's parents are far away exploring the galaxy hub.
Their modified shields have gotten them to within 6.34 light years of

the
main central energetic 'singularity'.
And their outstanding brains are very similar.
We are very much more dolphin-like than primate-like, to be sure.

The Only signal we are receiving presently from the LMC explorers is a
"thumbs up", meaning that they are all still alive and well.
We expect a more complex signal with a more comprehensive status report
just
a soon as the Orion bridge clears of travelers.

I'm sure that if Darla were here, you would see the customary large grin
along with an explanation similar to this one.
Sorry if you, nightbat and others feel that my bedside manner needs
improvement.
But I have reason enough to be firm with my kook attackers.
The Perseuns could show up at any time, and if they do, there will at
least
be some of you who can pass on the information about them to your

leaders
when they (the Perseuns) make official contact.
They shall first allow you time to consider surrendering to them.
Frankly, you would be well-advised to take the full amount of time to
prepare to fight them.
It would not be wise to surrender, for any respect they might hold for

you
would quickly go down the tubes.

Upon your official decision to fight, they will give you ample time to
complete your preparations.
Their moral framework only allows them to battle using the highest level
of
weapons which their enemies use against them.
And your species outnumbers them, although their smaller number (a few
million individual fighters) is much better organized for war than you
are.
Also, they are much higher in intelligence than humans, so your race

will
have to rise to the occasion.

Hopefully, the Perseuns will not give in to their natural curiosity and
explore this star system as they cross back on the Orion bridge.
So you probably won't have to deal with them.
This heads up is 'just in case' they come knocking.

Dr. Yubiwan, Ph.D.

Thanks for the heads up concerning the Perseuns, Dr. Yubiwan.This
possibility of first contact with the warrior race instead of the race

which
you represent is distressing. Unfortunately the few examples of a

primitive,
or native people coming into contact with a technically superior,

aggressive
race is not a good for the primitives. The Native North Americans vs.
European Settlers, or more pointedly, Commodore Perry vs. Japan in 1853,

name only a couple. If the worst should happen, what position would your
people take concerning the Earth? I hope we could expect help from our
friends. Someday we may be able to return the favor. Otherwise, I would be
hard pressed to imagine a scenario where we could win against even a few
individuals who posses advanced technical and scientific arts - and I am
sure Perseun rules of chivalry wouldn't extend to a situation where they

are
facing certain defeat by, as you say, an intellectually inferior foe. I
would be forced to ask how big of a chance the few of us who can truly
think -who can rise to the occasion- would have in this bleak possible
future? Unfortunately, the history of our world also shows our leaders

would
also be asking this same question and the outcome, the eventual conclusion
of this chain of logic, seems even further sunk into the shadows. The
question: What happens to either people they defeat in battle, or to

people
who surrender is purely rhetorical. Perhaps we will have a good use for

the
'kook attackers' you are currently engaging here on the net: By your
efforts to sharpen their wits proportionately to their big mouths hurling
WMDs (Words of Mass Destruction), you are already helping us to win the
eventual war with words instead of atomic bombs? Now if only we can

convince
our military to use Authors instead of Missiles...

Greysky

You know--I was expecting the notorious human humorous wit of the type seen
from Messrs. Double-A, Vingnutte and Glazier, but I am at once astounded and
pleased by the acumen both you and Mr. Bohne have shown.

Indeed, Mr. Bohne even 'combines' humor and wisdom!

The downside is that the Perseuns, while never using a level of weaponry
higher than that used against them, are not averse to using lower levels of
weaponry.
In other words, if you begin to fight them using 'pens' and 'wits', and
later some of you resort to 'guns' and 'bombs', you will receive same from
them in retaliation.

The peoples you cite from your past are indeed valid examples and concerns.
The one thing you may have going for you is your adaptability.
You have learned enough from your wartime experiences to know that the
combination of territoriality and adaptability (cite your Korean and Vietnam
observations/experiences) is virtually indestructible without far-superior
weaponry.

As for our intervention, we cannot hope to help you much with our skeleton
crew.
You will have to stall the Perseuns as long as possible until our frontier
explorers return.
At that point, the Perseuns will break off their attack and go after our
crew.
We are the ones they really want after all.
They will see your planet as only a curious diversion.
Our crew will lure them to a safe battlefield and show them 'what fer', as
you say.

Ease your mind, as distressful feelings will help only up to a point.
Be led by the fearless, or at the very least, by the courageous.

You have shown yourselves to be up to the occasion.
Now all you need is a little luck!

Dr. Yubiwan, Ph.D.

Old December 1st 04, 12:09 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi Dr. Yubiwan I don't think you have to change your bedside manners at
all. I think it is wonderful that you put up with us. As you know most
are people just kidding. Others trying to show they are smarter than
you(fat chance) Their ego is showing. Your posts make my day,and I know
that goes for many others. Your virtual friend Bert PS
I'm changing my family doctor just because he has sad eyebrows

Old December 1st 04, 05:12 PM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:

(G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote in message ...
Hi nightbat I can see why "Darla" would not use that pretty name any
more.It is to female. With a name like "Yubiwan"(a last name) she is
safe from people like me. I 'm sure she changed her name because of
me,with my sexual fantasy remarks. With a name like "Yubiwan" she is
safe,especially with Doctor in front of it. Well I now think of her as
Dr.Darla Yubiwan. Yubiwan is not a common name here on Earth,and I think
Darla's father was an alien and he married(had sex with an English
girl). Darla has her mothers body features and the outstanding brain of
her father. Nightbat we have to keep in mind that her father was more
dolphin like. Darla if this has reality to it then give me a "thumbs
up" Bert

What was Darla's English mother doing having sex with a dolphin-like creature?

Was this in some sort of adult rated circus sideshow?

Double-A

nightbat

Careful Double-A, I'm trying to secure a cosmic stream star ship
window seat for you if and when Darla and brave crew make it back soon.
Please excuse Bert's beer induced twisted fantasies, after all he has
apologized to Darla for his occasional heightened net displayed lust for
the exotic diva. It's not every day a net star adventurer stunner comes
our way with thoughts of eternal youth and possible star ship rides.
While you may look upon them as alien creatures I'm sure they may have
an initial general view far less of us. Myself I have an objective
scientific reserved opinion and the net relationship of Sil and nightbat
may be likened to the Earth legend of Pocahontas and John Smith, two
very different race star crossed souls trying to breach the cosmic great
divide despite unimaginable odds.

Small attempt at Painius and Twittering One style Earthfolk astro plea

Tender is the night, please understand our plight
while we reach for the stars, you hold them in your bosom
forgive these lesser mortals, who can but only dream
of reaching the heights of your guarding endeavor, and esteem
look kindly on us, forgive us our indiscretion,
paradise lost is now reachable, per only in your forgiving admonition

the nightbat

Old December 2nd 04, 06:23 AM

Words, a.k.a. propaganda, are indeed very effective weapons of war.

On any level,
Overt or covert.
A critical intelligence
Essential to maintain,
As well, submission to en-
Chantment.

_______
HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo"http://journal
s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo/A

Enchantment is a good word to describe the kind of spell that words can
cast.

Double-A

Old December 2nd 04, 06:45 AM
Twittering One

Enchantment is a good word to describe the kind of spell that words can
cast.
Double-A

Some last, too.
But O? If one