What If

Old June 25th 03, 11:15 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Default What If

Hi oc Have to think over your post. The word fuzz ball seems to be the
sameness of a picture of an atom. Right now I drank to much Bud Light
to figure how the aliens can make the sun have only one magnetic pole.
The sun does have great eruptions,and most curled back into the sun's
surface. Still some must get by our magnetic field and atmosphere to
cause lots of static and northern lights at the poles. Mars must get
hammered. Bert

Old June 26th 03, 03:31 PM
BenignVanilla

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
What if there are descriptions of how we see the universe that have to
be thought about? Like this one. When astronomers state that a galaxy
is,for example,8 billion LY from earth,is that how far the galaxy was
when it radiated its light towards the earth,or is that how far the
galaxy is now? The answer has to be neither. Astronomers
forget the universe is expanding,and it is safe for me to think that
that galaxy was say 6.5 billion light years away and space expansion
added that extra 1.5 billion miles. (kind of tricky) Bert

It may be worse then that Bert! If everything is zooming away from
everything, there could have been another .5 billion thrown by us traveling
away as well. In my mind, what we are observing is a snap shot of a time
period. So if a galaxy is 6.5 billion ly's away, then it was 6.5 ly's away
when that snap shot was taken. Does that make any sense?

BV.

Old June 27th 03, 12:26 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

What if space is one of natures big mysteries?. Its main feature
is its 2.7 K temperature,but I see that micro wave energy just trying
to tell us something,and that is 15 billion years ago space had a
temperature a trillion time hotter than the sun's core. Using this clue
to the remote past I'm thinking space density is 100^18 times greater
than space energy. we have today. I have posted that gravity could be
intrinsic to space as tiny interlocking blackholes,and each being half
the size of a Planck length. What if nature is using space energy to
balance all the other energies and matter in the universe? This might
have been the thoughts of Einstien when he went with a static universe.
Well I do have my own theories what the repulsion force could be.
Best to keep in mind without space expansion there would not be an
organic universe.. Bert PS oc I think your late friend Wolter would
like these thoughts.

Old June 29th 03, 12:41 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

What if life in the universe was responsible for making sure of its own
survival? We all have read theories that life could have rained down to
earth from outer space,and can be raining down to the earth's surface as
I type. We know in deep space there are two molecules,formaldehyde,and
hydrogen cyanide.,these two gases give birth to two of the four nitrogen
bases,and strangle are what will make up DNA.,the basis of heredity.
Could all this be planed by aliens as a way of seeding life through out
the universe? Was it done by chaos planets that explode that were
organic. I know I left out a lot such as amino acids and fatty
acids,but I just thought about this stuff,after reading Panius post ten
minutes ago. We are so lucky to be living in a organic universe. It is
a universe that gives life a free lunch. Bert

Old June 30th 03, 03:19 PM
BenignVanilla

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
snip
Could all this be planed by aliens as a way of seeding life through out
the universe?

snip

Ahhh...where'd ET come from?

BV.

Old July 1st 03, 12:53 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

What if this theory can show how other universes are created? Again i'm
thinking of sameness. We have to theorize that galaxies are created in
their set areas because that area had greater gravity(space density)
Now the hydrogen,and helium clouds that made this area dense is going to
make the stars,and to make stars faster a supernova explosion will send
a shock wave through space. Now my theory has the big bang that
created our universe sends shock waves that create another big bang,and
on an on. It is a chain reaction,and our universe is just one link in
the chain. Bert

Old July 1st 03, 01:30 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi Sally Maybe we are not smart enough at this time to look for alien
pollan. Say we found a meteor in space that was older than our solar
system,and it had some interesting white powder.(like Amtrak) we put it
in water and found it was made up of a complete DNA helix We
injected this alien DNA into the embryo of a chicken egg. It hatched
into a cross between a human,and a lizard,and it got its lizard features
from the DNA of the chicken. Bert

Old July 1st 03, 06:48 PM
Jonathan Silverlight

"A for Andromeda", probably, broadcast in the 1960s. The machine is a
computer, which uses the program it contains to find out about humans,
and what it then creates looks like a human being, but with the aliens'
purpose as part of its instincts.
Any resemblance to Carl Sagan's "Contact" is presumably coincidental,
down to details like the message from space having multiple levels, and
a second machine being built in secret when the first is destroyed.

In message , Sally
writes
Bert,
A long time ago there was a BBC Science fiction serial. Radio astronomers
found some coded information from space on how to build a marvellous
machine. The boffins duly built the machine and it promptly started creating
aliens. So, physical propagation is not the only way to spread around the
universe. Do it by radio and a species could spread its virtual seeds at the
speed of light.

Sally
"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Hi BV If there are aliens they could come from any part of the group of
stars about 65 LY from us. They need not get in a rocket to visit
us(they are to smart for that) They would cast their pollen(DNA) into
space(like an oak tree lets the wind take its pollen) Lots of stuff in
space has the first numbers of DNA. That is what gave me this "iffy"
thoughts. Bert

--
"Roads in space for rockets to travel....four-dimensional roads, curving with
relativity"
Old July 1st 03, 07:17 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

What if intelligent life in the universe were all buried in space? I got
this thought because very rich people would like their bodies put in
space and pay NASA to get their bodies there. Myself I'm going to be
cremated. I don't like being buried in a Florida swamp. I would like to
have my body put in space.There are two reasons it will never happen. I
would not pay NASA up front,and I'm not that rich If They took a
check we could do business Bert

Old July 1st 03, 10:18 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

What if we can't visualize how weak the moon's gravity is at 237,000
miles from earth?. We think the fact that it can pull the ocean water
from one side of the earth to the other makes it a very strong force. If
we balanced a feather on the edge of a table would the moon's gravity
make it fall? (no) If the feather was made from gold atoms would it
fall (no) How about doing this on the moon,and the answer would be (no)
even with earth's gravity being 6 times greater. Now if the sun had
3 times more mass,and it was compressed into a size that made it a
blackhole could the earth still orbit the sun at its present distance?
Bert